Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Buhari, Saraki, Dogara, Oyegun At The APC NEC Meeting (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Saraki, Dogara, Oyegun At The APC NEC Meeting (Pictures) (1027 Views)

Aisha Buhari At Imo Annual August Meeting - Pictures / Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures / Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Saraki, Dogara, Oyegun At The APC NEC Meeting (Pictures) by dainformant(m): 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
The National Executive Committee of the All Progressives Congress, APC are currently putting heads to together at the national secretariat to resolve the party crisis. Pictured -President Muhammadu Buhari (2nd left), Senate president -Bukola Saraki (far right), Speaker Hose of Reps -Yakubu Dogara and party chairman -chief John Oyegun (2nd right).

Meanwhile, President Muhammadu Buhari has told the APC lawmakers in the National Assembly to accept the party’s supremacy in the interest of democracy, according to reports.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/apc-crisis-more-photos-from-ongoing-nec.html

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Dogara, Oyegun At The APC NEC Meeting (Pictures) by INTROVERT(f): 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
Capture

Behind the straight faces are dark secrets, dangerous minds and evil intentions and plenty beef.

BITE ME

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Dogara, Oyegun At The APC NEC Meeting (Pictures) by sirthisthickkal: 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
We pray they solve their problems.
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Dogara, Oyegun At The APC NEC Meeting (Pictures) by Misternas89(m): 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
Saraki be lyk papa Oyegun I no go luk ur syd @ all Oooo eyin agbayaa. Saraki and his ego shaa, see as he con khak lyk say he no dey wit dem lol grin grin
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Dogara, Oyegun At The APC NEC Meeting (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
Photos Of Pres Buhari, Saraki, Dogara, Oyegun At The NEC Meeting angry
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Dogara, Oyegun At The APC NEC Meeting (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
Dey will be like, yellowbars never see somtin.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Dogara, Oyegun At The APC NEC Meeting (Pictures) by amnesty7: 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
First picture the best among the three. Overall, Saraki looked like a guilty child waiting for the worst to happen. Oyegun and Dogara looked composed. PMB as Presidential as always.
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Dogara, Oyegun At The APC NEC Meeting (Pictures) by glimpse33(m): 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Dogara, Oyegun At The APC NEC Meeting (Pictures) by neolboy(m): 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Dogara, Oyegun At The APC NEC Meeting (Pictures) by stuff46(m): 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
God help this connfused men
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Dogara, Oyegun At The APC NEC Meeting (Pictures) by honestivo(m): 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
Sign of disunity
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Dogara, Oyegun At The APC NEC Meeting (Pictures) by skyface00(m): 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
Politicians are so patience.... I can't stand looking at food taker chilling beside me

(1) (Reply)

The Tinubu Mistake And The Call For SS,SW, & SE Unity. / Buhari: Forget My Slow Pace, I’m Working Hard, Planning Meticulously, To Fix Nig / Buhari Settles Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.