Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Boko Haram Beheads 11 Of Its Own Members - Witnesses - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boko Haram Beheads 11 Of Its Own Members - Witnesses (488 Views)

11 Of The Longest Snakes In The World / Man Beheads Wife After DNA Proves 6 Kids Are Not His / Jubilation As Zaria Witnesses First Rainfall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Beheads 11 Of Its Own Members - Witnesses by Visocrate(m): 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
Abuja - Islamist group Boko Haram on Friday beheaded 11 of its own fighters in north-eastern Nigeria, said an official representing witnesses to the killings.
The 11 were executed because they had left a Boko Haram camp in Sambisa Forest and wanted to surrender to the government, said Mahmud Babagana from the National Union of Road Transport Workers, members of which were witnesses to the murders.
"The truth is that many of these guys are tired of killing and are beginning to repent. But [Boko Haram] won't let them do that," he added.
The killings took place in Miringa village in Borno state.
Meanwhile, two female suicide bombers on Thursday killed 11 people on a roadside in Borno state, according to the website Sahara Reporters.
The Thursday killings followed those of about 150 people in Borno villages earlier in the week.
New programme
"I'm finished, my world has crumbled," said Bukar Baba Ibrahim from the village of Kukawa, where about 100 people were slaughtered in mosques and in their homes.
Ibrahim said he had lost his three children, his father, his six siblings and his uncle in the attack.
"Being alive does not have any meaning to me now. I have lost all my people and I am all alone, no relatives, no house, because they burned our house with my people inside it. It would have been better if I had not survived," he said.
European Union foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini condemned the killings and expressed confidence that "the Nigerian authorities will continue to fight terrorism with the utmost determination and urgency, respecting rules for engagement."
Earlier this week, a government official said 47 former Boko Haram members had joined a new programme allowing former terrorists to become reintegrated into society.
Since 2009, Boko Haram has killed more than 10 000 people in northern Nigeria in its campaign to establish an Islamist state
m.news24.com/news24/Africa/News/Boko-Haram-beheads-11-of-its-own-members-witnesses-20150703
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Of Its Own Members - Witnesses by tmv10(m): 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
K
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Of Its Own Members - Witnesses by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
grin

CHISOS
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Of Its Own Members - Witnesses by Damfostopper(m): 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
I like it when enemies behead n kill themselve
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Of Its Own Members - Witnesses by Visocrate(m): 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
why you dey chine tit na your face suppose be like this angry
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Of Its Own Members - Witnesses by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
Visocrate:

why you dey chine tit na you face suppose be like this angry

why you dey chine tit na you face suppose be like this

Sorry Boss... Smile adjusted angry

(1) (Reply)

Explain This Picture / Who Remembers This? / Crane Collapsed On Mosque And Killed Over 50 People In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.