Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,076 members, 7,828,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member (29073 Views)

"Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT / Atiku, Tinubu In Race For APC Bot Chair / PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member by sanmibukunmi: 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
This girl finally made it....we did waec the same time lives opposite my house and now an Apc Bot member while am still hustling? God when will my time come? When!!!
Re: MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member by sucess001(m): 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
[size=18pt]The way guys go rush her Twitter handle ehn![/size]

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member by Judolisco(m): 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
yeah power to d youth
Re: MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member by generalkofosi(m): 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Another Asiwaju Bola Ahmed's protégé, hater can go and DIE
Re: MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member by kingsley3218(m): 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:
cool Congrats girl..
youths are finally getting the chance to run this nation.
Babe,no reason am o,na one of those compensation technique to cover wetin Nigeria(babangida) do her papa 22 years ago....until dem appoint one youthful easterner,southerner and northerner into the BOT,then,I will embrace APC's change policy.
Re: MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member by ucheuzor1(m): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
This news no join at all...wetin concern me concern BOT and abiola pikin....Abeg na who get nokia charger here,I won charge my fone?...
Re: MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
[size=16pt]Praise God!![/size]
Re: MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member by emmalexabl(m): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
Abiolas' daughter....
Is she the original daughter or one of the numerous fake children ??

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member by glimpse33(m): 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
kingsley3218:
Babe,no reason am o,na one of those compensation technique to cover wetin Nigeria(babangida) do her papa 22 years ago....until dem appoint one youthful easterner,southerner and northerner into the BOT,then,I will embrace APC's change policy.
hmmmmmm. true
Re: MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member by Day11(m): 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
APC BOT Member shocked shocked shocked shocked

Congrats Darling wink
Re: MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member by klax(m): 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
And so damn what
Re: MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member by lanog: 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
This appointment makes a lotta sense to me...

Nice one APC
Re: MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member by millionboi(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
Polit ics no dey favor una o
Re: MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member by walexzee11(m): 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
She deserved it.... She impressed me when she represented APC youth at Y'Naija interview against the then SA to Jonathan, she did great!

Infact! She's too articulate!!!
Re: MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member by erinalex: 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Non sense
Dey shld name aso rock after his father's name since yellowbars refused to name unilag after dem "icon"
the anger in u is fearsome,are you suffering from depression? Must you be annoyed at everything everytime,at d rate u're going you might end up committing suicide.my advice to u is that, pls take a break from social media for atleast 4yrs. The issue here is APC BOT members,how this is giving u heart attack,I don't understand!
Re: MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member by Nig4Greatness: 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
This goes to show Tinubu still has a very good stronghold on that party.more than 80% of BOT and NEC are his loyalists including the chairman Oyegun.what he says,is what they say,what he does is what they do.he doesn't have to be at the meeting to confirm his supremacy.let Saraki mention anyone in that BOT that belongs to his camp.he is just hanging on that senate presidency on the backing of PDP.sooner or later,he will realize he's only dancing alone.APC is trying to restrategize before they start dealing with them one by one.

2 Likes

Re: MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member by anigold(m): 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
post=35442921:

http://www.234 forum.com/mko-abiola-s-daughter-rinsola-appointed-apc-bot-member/
cc lalasticlala

she think say buhari get time for members of APC, baba is playing #one-man-squad#
Re: MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member by IYANGBALI: 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
The poster below me is wanted by the police

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member by anigold(m): 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nig4Greatness:
This goes to show Tinubu still has a very good stronghold on that party.more than 80% of BOT and NEC are his loyalists including the chairman Oyegun.what he says,is what they say,what he does is what they do.he doesn't have to be at the meeting to confirm his supremacy.let Saraki mention anyone in that BOT that belongs to his camp.he is just hanging on that senate presidency on the backing of PDP.sooner or later,he will realize he's only dancing alone.APC is trying to restrategize before they start dealing with them one by one.

wetin concern buhari with BOT APC... Tinubu can even be party chairman and party president e no concern buhari...
Lol... cheesy cheesy
wetin concern apkoro with over load....
Re: MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member by erinalex: 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
msmon:
So what? Will that make $1=1naira. Hisss!
but to u,Saraki's emergence as senate president will make $1=1naira. If u mean ur "So What" why did u commented? Hypocrite!
Re: MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member by anigold(m): 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
sanmibukunmi:
This girl finally made it....we did waec the same time lives opposite my house and now an Apc Bot member while am still hustling? God when will my time come? When!!!

This abiola babe made it immediately she was born,her father is Abiola so please dont compare yourself... Work hard and work smart God will answer you.....
Re: MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member by msmon(m): 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
erinalex:
but to u,Saraki's emergence as senate president will make $1=1naira. If u mean ur "So What" why did u commented? Hypocrite!

I believe I still have right to my opinion.
Re: MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member by anigold(m): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
sucess001:

you mean guys
with no future ambitions (NFA)
Re: MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member by M4gunners: 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
I don't blame her because She must have been a baby when her died,if not why joining APC that some of their Leaders are against ur Father back then.
Re: MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member by mymadam(m): 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
MKO4ever:
Is she married? I get plans for her... grin

grin Ah, ah... but MKO, de babe na ur daughter nah. Whiss 1 u de sef? Remember... incest na crime 4 Naija and a sin b4 Jah! Me adon tok mi own ooo.

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member by MKO4ever(m): 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
mymadam:

grin Ah, ah... but MKO, de babe na ur daughter nah. Whiss 1 u de sef? Remember... incest na crime 4 Naija and a sin b4 Jah! Me adon tok mi own ooo.

Loolz, maybe the plan I get for her is to give her out to you in marriage grin

But mbanu,
I just changed my mind now after seeing your displayed picture shocked, I don't want to give my niece to a monster oo bikko
Re: MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member by MKO4ever(m): 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
sucess001:

I must not see any of you around my niece ooo, I already have plans on who I will give her to
Re: MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member by tetraman(m): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Fantastic news. This girl is going places. She inspires us all.
Re: MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member by yetunsbay(m): 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
aare07:
Of what significant is this to nation building, my fellow nairalanders
ask wiki
Re: MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member by DTaj: 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
walexzee11:
She deserved it.... She impressed me when she represented APC youth at Y'Naija interview against the then SA to Jonathan, she did great!

Infact! She's too articulate!!!

You nailed it! For people asking how she got the position, go see the video on 'you tube'. She is a very articulate, brilliant, young lady.

MKO had those peculiar genes of raising very brilliant (cerebral children)- I know well about Wura Abiola (married to the Kukus of Ijebu-Ode), Hafsat Abiola-Costello, Deji Abiola, Jamiu Abiola- very, very smart and brilliant people.

Their father, MKO Abiola, also had a well-known history of brilliance- right from Baptist Boys High School (BBHS) Abeokuta wher he was top of his class throughout; through Glasgow, Scotland where he got his Accountancy degree and his ACCA accounting qualification from the UK also...

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member by lordxarmzon: 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bida Market Where Boko Haram Trades - Daily Trust / Photo Of Tukur Buratai, His Father And Son / How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.