Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Boko Haram : Buhari Relocates To Sambisa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram : Buhari Relocates To Sambisa (1439 Views)

Boko Haram Relocates To Burra Forest, Bauchi / Buhari Relocates 184 Officials Over Budget Padding / Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram : Buhari Relocates To Sambisa by ochejoseph(m): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
General Mohammadu Buhari Nigeria's president was quoted By Vanguard Newspapers to have disclosed his whereabouts in that past few days during the opening session of the crisis ridden All Progressives Congress, National Executive committee meeting in Abuja.

“What ever your personal interests, put them in your pocket. Let APC work. Let the system work. I appeal to you to accept the superiority of the party. I cannot confine myself in Sambisa forest and refuse to participate in the meeting because I respect the superiority of the party.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/breaking-news-accept-party-supremacy-buhari-tells-senators-reps/

But for the slip by the president Nigerians who have been complaining about the invisibility of the President would never have been able to guess the whereabouts of the retired General.

According to Wikipedia ,The Sambisa forest is located at the northeastern tip of the west Sudanian Savanna and the southern boundary of the Sahel Acacia Savanna about 60 km. south east of Maiduguri the capital of the state of Borno.[1] It occupies about 60,000 square kilometers in the states of Borno, Yobe, Gombe, Bauchi along the corridor Darazo, Jigawa, and some parts of Kano state farther north.[1][2] It is administered by the Local government areas of Nigeria of Askira/Uba in the south, by Damboa in the southwest, and by Konduga and Jere in the west.[1]
The name of the forest comes from the village of Sambisa which is on the border with Gwoza in the East. The Gwoza hills in the East have peaks of 1,300 meters above sea level and form part of the Mandara Mountains range along the Cameroon-Nigeria border.[2] The forest is drained by seasonal streams into the Yedseram and the Ngadda Rivers
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sambisa_Forest
Boko Haram over the years have converted the forest into the safe haven from where they lunch attacks against the military and civilian targets leading to massive loss of lives and property
It will be recalled that the Nigerian president on assumption of office on May 29 directed relocation of the Military High Command Center to Maiduguri a move that many thought would bring an end to the continuous loss of lives but has failed to stem the tide of incessant Bombings across the North East.
General Buhari had promised to end the Boko Haram insurgency in two months during his campaign tour of the country and as the clock winds down the president is increasingly under pressure to deliver.
With one month already gone and without a Minister of defense to direct security matters, it is becoming increasingly clear that it might be almost impossible for Buhari and the APC to make good their promise on security, hence the decision of Buhari to relocate Aso Rock to Sambsa!

http://tsuntsumediaservices..com/2015/07/boko-haram-buhari-relocates-to-sambisa.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram : Buhari Relocates To Sambisa by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram : Buhari Relocates To Sambisa by mrpackager(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram : Buhari Relocates To Sambisa by Dbrainiac1(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram : Buhari Relocates To Sambisa by axiliborha(f): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram : Buhari Relocates To Sambisa by mrpackager(m): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
Freemanan:
grin

bro u tried ohhh cool

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram : Buhari Relocates To Sambisa by MKO4ever(m): 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram : Buhari Relocates To Sambisa by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
Buhari is boko haram

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram : Buhari Relocates To Sambisa by Benndted(m): 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
:oNaso

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram : Buhari Relocates To Sambisa by icekream(m): 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
In case of fp sha

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram : Buhari Relocates To Sambisa by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
mrpackager:

bro u tried ohhh cool
It's innate

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram : Buhari Relocates To Sambisa by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buhari is boko haram

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram : Buhari Relocates To Sambisa by jcross19: 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
ochejoseph:
General Mohammadu Buhari Nigeria's president was quoted By Vanguard Newspapers to have disclosed his whereabouts in that past few days during the opening session of the crisis ridden All Progressives Congress, National Executive committee meeting in Abuja.

“What ever your personal interests, put them in your pocket. Let APC work. Let the system work. I appeal to you to accept the superiority of the party. I cannot confine myself in Sambisa forest and refuse to participate in the meeting because I respect the superiority of the party.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/breaking-news-accept-party-supremacy-buhari-tells-senators-reps/

But for the slip by the president Nigerians who have been complaining about the invisibility of the President would never have been able to guess the whereabouts of the retired General.

According to Wikipedia ,The Sambisa forest is located at the northeastern tip of the west Sudanian Savanna and the southern boundary of the Sahel Acacia Savanna about 60 km. south east of Maiduguri the capital of the state of Borno.[1] It occupies about 60,000 square kilometers in the states of Borno, Yobe, Gombe, Bauchi along the corridor Darazo, Jigawa, and some parts of Kano state farther north.[1][2] It is administered by the Local government areas of Nigeria of Askira/Uba in the south, by Damboa in the southwest, and by Konduga and Jere in the west.[1]
The name of the forest comes from the village of Sambisa which is on the border with Gwoza in the East. The Gwoza hills in the East have peaks of 1,300 meters above sea level and form part of the Mandara Mountains range along the Cameroon-Nigeria border.[2] The forest is drained by seasonal streams into the Yedseram and the Ngadda Rivers
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sambisa_Forest
Boko Haram over the years have converted the forest into the safe haven from where they lunch attacks against the military and civilian targets leading to massive loss of lives and property
It will be recalled that the Nigerian president on assumption of office on May 29 directed relocation of the Military High Command Center to Maiduguri a move that many thought would bring an end to the continuous loss of lives but has failed to stem the tide of incessant Bombings across the North East.
General Buhari had promised to end the Boko Haram insurgency in two months during his campaign tour of the country and as the clock winds down the president is increasingly under pressure to deliver.
With one month already gone and without a Minister of defense to direct security matters, it is becoming increasingly clear that it might be almost impossible for Buhari and the APC to make good their promise on security, hence the decision of Buhari to relocate Aso Rock to Sambsa!

http://tsuntsumediaservices..com/2015/07/boko-haram-buhari-relocates-to-sambisa.html

hey, I think is a joke and this is expensive joke ah our president in samibisa as what? A soldier but is retired or general in command of boko haram, infantry militia.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram : Buhari Relocates To Sambisa by mrpackager(m): 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
Freemanan:
It's innate

will beat yhu next time
Re: Boko Haram : Buhari Relocates To Sambisa by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
mrpackager:

will beat yhu next time
It's a date then
Re: Boko Haram : Buhari Relocates To Sambisa by seunlayi(m): 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
and why would I have to doubt this?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram : Buhari Relocates To Sambisa by Candyrain(m): 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
Sambisa? What is he looking for there? Perhaps he went to greet his kinsmen. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram : Buhari Relocates To Sambisa by preciousmaro: 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
Dats a gud move

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram : Buhari Relocates To Sambisa by preciousmaro: 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram : Buhari Relocates To Sambisa by chimerase2: 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
gringrin shocked shocked
Re: Boko Haram : Buhari Relocates To Sambisa by DONMAYOR19(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
I swear, this man no understand the English, chai, olodo bad o. This 4 years go too sweet I swear, by merit this dullard can never be a class captain if not because of some people that were fighting for their selfish interest, thank God the dullard has cut them off by trying to change west germany to northern germany soon.

Dullardinh0

Re: Boko Haram : Buhari Relocates To Sambisa by likata: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
thats not where he should be.
Re: Boko Haram : Buhari Relocates To Sambisa by ojeota(f): 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
Can someone explain to me what this dude said.
Re: Boko Haram : Buhari Relocates To Sambisa by BLOTRS: 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
hahahahahahaha......
Re: Boko Haram : Buhari Relocates To Sambisa by Ikology(m): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
Too bad, D.Bullard.inho can't string a statement without a blunder

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Spent N3 Trillion In A Month / See How Lagosians Were Seen Transporting Themselves- Photos / Fuel Scarcity Ends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.