Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) (38914 Views)

Re:travel Health Insurance Policy At Your Door Step (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by camerboi: 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
Amefreeka:

Congratulations Jeff and Cameron Boy.

How wish I will still be at Hungary to meet you guys. I'm back to Lagos but I will be going back in February. I'll be looking forward towards meeting you when am in Budapest in February.

Dear All, if you're going to Hungary to study and work (self sponsored), you have to work hard and do your mathematics very well cos e no easy but it is possible to get it done. Their economy no dey laugh at all but nevertheless, I meet some Nigerians getting it done and Dem no get two heads.

I meet two guys that do travel to Vienna every weekend to work and come back to Budapest on Monday. One is in his final year and the other is currently doing his MSc. Very cool headed guys. They told me that they came in with visit visa through Greece, and small small dem land for Hungary. A lot of stories when you meet guys. That one no mean say make you go do wetin you go fall hand o! Another man food is another man poison. I'm not preaching corner corner way but some ways dey take person to his dreamland.

Thanks for the kind words bro!
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by nickelpedro: 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hungary student visa applications
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by nickelpedro: 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
Demaejy:

Did they ask you for additional documents? It is very normal bro... Some got their visas in a month, some in two months. It is likely that they are still under the verification of your documents.

Hi demaejy was wondering if you have heard anything from the embassy.my visa interview was august 26 and up till now not a word from the embassy.ive called several times but they keep saying no responds from their office in budapest.i was not asked for any additional documents.its been over a month now.getting worried
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by worry359(m): 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
I don't think that you have read the news recently!
Hungary is being flooded with migrants from Syria, Libya and Africa.
Visa applications from Nigeria are probably their very lowest priority at the moment!

1 Like

Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by JPnir: 12:10am On Oct 08, 2015
Congratulations that's all what they tell me but I have a new song I was at the embassy to today I smile out because they give me
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by nickelpedro: 9:20am On Oct 08, 2015
@jpnir congrat.when was your interview and how long did it take before you heard from them?
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by JPnir: 12:05am On Oct 09, 2015
one month
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by nickelpedro: 6:27am On Oct 09, 2015
@jpnir mine is a month and 2weeks now and yet no single news from the embassy.i really dont get it
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by moneybag100: 8:47am On Oct 09, 2015
Adeh2009:

I plan to ask my DAD to deposit 2 million in my personal account today then with a written statment that he provided this money for my studies

what do u guys think?
Have you re apply?
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by JPnir: 12:22am On Oct 11, 2015
thats good tho but I thing you will need to pm who u think know better it not all things you will just be saying here please anything you say it on line forever you can mail me or any one you think can help by the way they talk here
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Adeh2009(m): 12:39am On Oct 11, 2015
moneybag100:

Have you re apply?

House am having some serious financial mess! My Dad don't have enough cash at the moment. am looking for where to take a fast loan

Anyone in the house to help me?
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by JPnir: 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
that's not a problem pm.me send me s mail
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Adeh2009(m): 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
JPnir:
that's not a problem pm.me send me s mail

I have sent you PM. Thank You Bro.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by JPnir: 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
ok I have see the pm
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by JPnir: 8:29am On Oct 21, 2015
Hello all nice to have you all here I want to thank all those that where helpful all this is that help out with the nice mail thanks I am now at Hungary and things is going well so far
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Jeffrey09: 10:27am On Oct 23, 2015
JPnir:
Hello all nice to have you all here I want to thank all those that where helpful all this is that help out with the nice mail thanks I am now at Hungary and things is going well so far
which city are you in?
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by JPnir: 11:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
nickelpedro:
@jpnir congrat.when was your interview and how long did it take before you heard from them?
my was like one month and some 1 week but i must tell you for those of you who put in for pesc belive me the school is doing test now and exam is next month i dont know how you can do it tho but i just have to tell you beside i dont not come ontime as you now it a week now for me at school i am doing the test with them tho i have to read
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by JPnir: 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
Jeffrey09:
which city are you in?
pecs and you
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Jeffrey09: 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
JPnir:
pecs and you
that's cool, im also in pecs
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Jeffrey09: 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
JPnir:
pecs and you
i sent you a pm
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
Amefreeka:

I came out of the airport and quickly rush to Yaba market to buy Amala and Egusi. grin
HAHAHA! That guy is a baga wire
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by ENGRPETER101: 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
Pls you guys should tell me how to get in touch with any in school Hungary about admission thanks
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by ENGRPETER101: 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
Pls the step and how to send my document to the school and how to admission letter thanks

1 Like

Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by JPnirS: 11:51am On Jan 23, 2016
hay long guy what up how are you guy doing
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by JPnir: 1:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
moneybag100:

I know it must be done before visa and needed for visa application, i mean they only accept insurance done at Hungary. Contact the unviversity they should be able to get it for you.
Did you pay the 4k euro or you only pay 2k euro semster fee.
Were you admitted with only your o' level? And with a skype interview?
What docs did you secure your admission with and stages.
I will like to pm you please let me know how I can do so
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by moneybag100: 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
JPnir:
I will like to pm you please let me know how I can do so

Send pm through nairaland when am online.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by acadollar(m): 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by acadollar(m): 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hi house, can anyone help with requirements for hungary business visa?

A friend of mine needs it
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by topase: 8:29am On Jul 30, 2016
How can someone acquire a schengen visa
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by jiigga: 12:21am On Sep 12, 2016
@amefreeka, hi, i hope you get to see this message OR if anybody on the site could please shed some light.. thanks

please can you tell me if somebody can change his tourist visa to students visa when in hungary??

i saw a post you made about a year ago, sayin u met some guys that arrived in hungary on a visit visa from greece (shengen visa from greece).. and im kind of in the same situation.. wonderin if you kept contacts with the guys, and if its possible to change from tourist visa to students visa at the budapest immigrations hungary, despite arrivin on a tourist (schengen) visa from greece ??
or i need to exit hungary and go apply for a students visa , just to come back for studies ??

camerboi:

Thanks for the kind words bro!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Delta Residents Swim To Their Houses As Flood Sacks Communities (Photos) / Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) / Dubai's £100m 'Martian City' In The Desert To Simulate Life On The Red Planet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.