Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Mother & Daughter Gave Birth Same Week, For One Man (PHOTO) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Mother & Daughter Gave Birth Same Week, For One Man (PHOTO) (1952 Views)

A Woman Gave Birth To A MASQUERADE ... Refuses To Feed It(photos & VIDEO) / Who Gave The Indigenous Language Of Nigeria its names / The Artwork Ooni Ogunwusi Gave Fayose As A Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother & Daughter Gave Birth Same Week, For One Man (PHOTO) by sucess001(m): 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
I don’t know how they did it,but i’m sure they both want the same man and the same love,they Loved a Foolish man that actually impregnated the Mother and Daughter.

I was on my laptop today when i saw this Alarming Headline ”MOTHER & DAUGHTER GIVE BIRTH SAME WEEK AND FOR THE ONE MAN”. At first i found it So interesting but as i commence reading it, It was nothing but rubbish…. See how It was Reported as follows Below….
A South African woman, Mildred Mashego, and her daughter Patricia, have entered the record books as the first mother and daughter to give birth to their babies in the same month and for the same man.

Times Live reports that 38-year-old Mashego of Casteel, South Africa, was pregnant when she learned that her 19-year-old daughter was also pregnant, and the two were due just days apart.

But her anger turned to shock when she found out that the man responsible for her daughter’s condition was the same man who was going to be the father of her child, Vincent Malumane.

Patricia was the first to put to bed a bouncing baby boy, with her mother following suit four days after, wait for it, another boy, making them brothers, a nephew, an uncle and grandson.

The sharp shooter Vincent Malumane, admitted that he secretly had s*x with the mother and daughter.

“I cannot go back now and explain what happened. All we have to do is focus on making sure that the children are properly cared for.”

Mother Mildred admits that during her pregnancy, she was bitter that her daughter had slept with her boyfriend and had even considered having an abortion over the fact that her daughter was carrying a child from the same man.

However, after their babies were born, Mildred decided to forgive her daughter for the sake of her grandson. They are raising their children together.
The mother and daughter are concerned about what they will tell their children when they grow up.

http://nigeriacamera.net/mother-daughter-gave-birth-same-week-for-one-man/

cc: lalasticlala
Fulaman198
bigfrancis21
odumchi)

Re: Mother & Daughter Gave Birth Same Week, For One Man (PHOTO) by UnknownT: 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
South Africa gradually turning to the India of Africa undecided
Re: Mother & Daughter Gave Birth Same Week, For One Man (PHOTO) by nerodenero: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
Madness undecided.

1 Like

Re: Mother & Daughter Gave Birth Same Week, For One Man (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
what a record? I can't imagine myself doing this
Re: Mother & Daughter Gave Birth Same Week, For One Man (PHOTO) by Merlissa(f): 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Mother & Daughter Gave Birth Same Week, For One Man (PHOTO) by echobee(f): 5:00am On Jul 04, 2015
Palapala of the highest order angry
Re: Mother & Daughter Gave Birth Same Week, For One Man (PHOTO) by tpiander: 6:02am On Jul 04, 2015
the photo seems staged and the women dont look alike.

one baby is also wearing pink, which is used for girls yet the "story" says both deliveries were boys.

5 Likes

Re: Mother & Daughter Gave Birth Same Week, For One Man (PHOTO) by anonymous6(f): 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
backwards behaviour
Re: Mother & Daughter Gave Birth Same Week, For One Man (PHOTO) by anonymous6(f): 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
tpiander:
the photo seems staged and the women dont look alike.

one baby is also wearing pink, which is used for girls yet the "story" says both deliveries were boys.

lol, I noticed that to that one baby is wearing pink while the other isn't but are suppose to be boys
Re: Mother & Daughter Gave Birth Same Week, For One Man (PHOTO) by tpiander: 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
plus the women are very close in age and they dont look alike at all.
Re: Mother & Daughter Gave Birth Same Week, For One Man (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
ok...
Re: Mother & Daughter Gave Birth Same Week, For One Man (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
sucess001:
I don’t know how they did it,but i’m sure they both want the same man and the same love,they Loved a Foolish man that actually impregnated the Mother and Daughter.

I was on my laptop today when i saw this Alarming Headline ”MOTHER & DAUGHTER GIVE BIRTH SAME WEEK AND FOR THE ONE MAN”. At first i found it So interesting but as i commence reading it, It was nothing but rubbish…. See how It was Reported as follows Below….
A South African woman, Mildred Mashego, and her daughter Patricia, have entered the record books as the first mother and daughter to give birth to their babies in the same month and for the same man.

Times Live reports that 38-year-old Mashego of Casteel, South Africa, was pregnant when she learned that her 19-year-old daughter was also pregnant, and the two were due just days apart.

But her anger turned to shock when she found out that the man responsible for her daughter’s condition was the same man who was going to be the father of her child, Vincent Malumane.

Patricia was the first to put to bed a bouncing baby boy, with her mother following suit four days after, wait for it, another boy, making them brothers, a nephew, an uncle and grandson.

The sharp shooter Vincent Malumane, admitted that he secretly had s*x with the mother and daughter.

“I cannot go back now and explain what happened. All we have to do is focus on making sure that the children are properly cared for.”

Mother Mildred admits that during her pregnancy, she was bitter that her daughter had slept with her boyfriend and had even considered having an abortion over the fact that her daughter was carrying a child from the same man.

However, after their babies were born, Mildred decided to forgive her daughter for the sake of her grandson. They are raising their children together.
The mother and daughter are concerned about what they will tell their children when they grow up.

http://nigeriacamera.net/mother-daughter-gave-birth-same-week-for-one-man/

cc: lalasticlala
Fulaman198
bigfrancis21
odumchi)
Tried replying your pm....Not delivering.Hope all iz well
Re: Mother & Daughter Gave Birth Same Week, For One Man (PHOTO) by sucess001(m): 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
Onozztins:

Tried replying your pm....Not delivering.Hope all iz well

Oh ok. Greatest uite! Perhaps u can add me on bbm-2BC26A94
Re: Mother & Daughter Gave Birth Same Week, For One Man (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
sucess001:

Oh ok. Greatest uite! Perhaps u can add me on bbm-2BC26A94
Great...please drop ur whatsapp...I am not on bbm
Re: Mother & Daughter Gave Birth Same Week, For One Man (PHOTO) by sucess001(m): 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
Onozztins:

Great...please drop ur whatsapp...I am not on bbm

ok...08023847896
Re: Mother & Daughter Gave Birth Same Week, For One Man (PHOTO) by tania28(f): 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
Happy birthday to u,wish u God blessing
Re: Mother & Daughter Gave Birth Same Week, For One Man (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
Abomination¡¡
Re: Mother & Daughter Gave Birth Same Week, For One Man (PHOTO) by sucess001(m): 11:22am On Jul 13, 2015
tania28:
Happy birthday to u,wish u God blessing

thanks dear...how did u knw?
Re: Mother & Daughter Gave Birth Same Week, For One Man (PHOTO) by tania28(f): 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
sucess001:

thanks dear...how did u knw?
on nl
Re: Mother & Daughter Gave Birth Same Week, For One Man (PHOTO) by sucess001(m): 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
tania28:
on nl

thoughtful of you!
Re: Mother & Daughter Gave Birth Same Week, For One Man (PHOTO) by MrCork: 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
tania28:
on nl
Re: Mother & Daughter Gave Birth Same Week, For One Man (PHOTO) by sucess001(m): 9:20am On Oct 20, 2015
[quote author=MrCork post=36565319][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

A Hausa Advice To Married Women (a Poem) / Please How Do I Say 'e No Concern You' In Yoruba? / Calling All London Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.