Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Cholera Claims 10 Lives In Plateau - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cholera Claims 10 Lives In Plateau (4156 Views)

Cholera Kills Six In Lagos, 39 Under Observation / Heavy Rainfall, Flooding, Malaria, Cholera Expected In Nigeria / Snakes Invade Communities In Plateau State, Attacks Many (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cholera Claims 10 Lives In Plateau by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
No clean water,bad sanitation, not enough health facilities.

APC governor.....your work is cut out for you. Cholera is an easily preventable disease.

Whoever you appoint as Commissioner for health ....make sure it is a chap who has good background in Public Health.
Re: Cholera Claims 10 Lives In Plateau by Kinkale(m): 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
Only crorera? What of agbora??
Re: Cholera Claims 10 Lives In Plateau by Captainswag225(m): 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
in 2015? In nigeria? I dont believe it.
Re: Cholera Claims 10 Lives In Plateau by allanphash7(m): 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
Volunteer to be the pastor or imam

Bigot
Firefire:
embarassed

APC needs a lot of prayers of deliverance, their government needs divine intervention from all this human and natural disasters.
Re: Cholera Claims 10 Lives In Plateau by Tex42(m): 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
The North is indeed the most backward and impoverished region in Nigeria and their leaders the most clueless and selfish.

See thousands of life being lost to cholera epidemic year in year out and all their leaders do is fight for juicy political posts, share peanuts to its subjects and chew 'gworo'.

Nonsense!
Re: Cholera Claims 10 Lives In Plateau by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
... really sad

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Cholera Claims 10 Lives In Plateau by damiloladuke: 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
okay, government should respond TI this

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ ABOUT MY FUNNY PERSONAL SECRET DIARY
Re: Cholera Claims 10 Lives In Plateau by Hopez456(m): 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
That's where I am serving, The level of hygiene of some of d residents is Just too low, open defecation is a norm here. A lot of sensitization needed to be done.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eliminate Vaginal Odour And Dark Patches 100%effective with customer reviews / HMO Plans For As Low As 20k..enjoy Free Drugs,test.etc / What Is The Different Between IPV3 Li And Snowwolf 200W Box Mod ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.