Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,253 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Christianity Of The Old And That Of The New - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Of The Old And That Of The New (690 Views)

Christianity Of Nowadays, You Won't Believe. / Christianity Of Old Versus Christianity Of Today / Is There Any Difference Between Christianity Of Pentecostas And Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity Of The Old And That Of The New by okey777(m): 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
Men of God in the house,please I need your assistance.I want to contest in a debate topic which says ''christianity of the old is better than that of the new''.Am opposing,please I need some points.thanks
Re: Christianity Of The Old And That Of The New by kestolove95(m): 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
are dia people stil practicn xtianity?
Re: Christianity Of The Old And That Of The New by Austin234(m): 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
Christianity is d in-thing now. Join d bandwagon. Follow Christ
kestolove95:
are dia people stil practicn xtianity?
Re: Christianity Of The Old And That Of The New by Mrbigman1(m): 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
Christ is same yesterday, today and for ever.

Who ever is introducing something is going against the rule.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Of The Old And That Of The New by kestolove95(m): 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
Austin234:
Christianity is d in-thing now. Join d bandwagon. Follow Christ
i don't wanna b a gay
Re: Christianity Of The Old And That Of The New by Austin234(m): 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
What a lame response. Christians are not gay but folowers of Christ
kestolove95:
i don't wanna b a gay
Re: Christianity Of The Old And That Of The New by Austin234(m): 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
kestolove95:
i don't wanna b a gay
Re: Christianity Of The Old And That Of The New by kestolove95(m): 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
Austin234:
so if u cal muslim terrorist cox most islamic country hv problm of bombin, den xtians ar gay cox 89% of xtians practice it nd its legal in xtian countries
Re: Christianity Of The Old And That Of The New by Austin234(m): 5:33am On Jul 04, 2015
There u go again with ur lame idea. I neva mentioned terrorism here but if u are one, have a re-think, for dat is inhuman no matter d perpertrator be a muslim or christian.
Any acclaimed christian dat is gay is not a folower of Christ.
Only united state has legalized gay so far

kestolove95:
so if u cal muslim terrorist cox most islamic country hv problm of bombin, den xtians ar gay cox 89% of xtians practice it nd its legal in xtian countries

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Condemns Same S*x Marriage; Boko Haram Attacks / 18 July 2015 Eid Sms Messages Shayari Ascii Wishes In Bangla / Post Your Gospel Song of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.