Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Breaking News - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Breaking News (722 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News by Maryalex1805(f): 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Breaking News by ricsman(m): 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
TODAY'S JOKE! SARAKI vs TINUBU!!! Saraki and Tinubu entered a chocolate shop in New York City. As they were busy looking around, Tinubu stole 3 chocolate bars. As they left the store, Tinubu said to Saraki: "Man, I'm the best thief - I stole 3 Chocolate Bars and none saw me. You can't beat that!" Saraki replied: "You want to see something better? Let's go back to the shop and I'll show you some real 'intelligent' stealing." So they went up to the counter and Saraki said to the Shopkeeper: "Do you want to see some real magic, man? "The Shopkeeper replied: "Yes...!" Saraki said: "Give me one chocolate bar." The Shopkeeper gave him one, and Saraki ate it. He asked for a second bar, and he ate that as well. He asked for the third, and as he finished it, the Shopkeeper asked: "But where's the magic?" Saraki replied: "Check in my friend's pocket, and you'll find all the three Bars of chocolate that I've just eaten.... =)) .�Iyalaya magic !!!
Re: Breaking News by bewla(m): 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
osho bam bam

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Picture / Children Of 80s/early90s Come In, Some Children Dont Know This Ever Existed / How Do You Use To Present Your Report Card, Back In The Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.