Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

I Need Ur Advice On This Issue - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Ur Advice On This Issue (572 Views)

Am About Dropping Out Of School, Should I Go Ahead?? Pls Ur Advice Is Needed / Advice on Handwork A Nigerian`student Could Learn.. / I Need Ur Advice With Regards To My Hnd Status: Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Advice On This Issue by kell4eva(m): 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2009
Good day house,
Please i need your help concerning this issue about WAEC, i wrote the 2008 NOV/DEC exam and the result is out but mine is being held by WAEC, i don't know what to do now, because that result was what i wanted to use for my Admission into uni this year but WAEC is keeping me in suspense, i don't know if it is possible for me to go to their office or if the result will be release in the later,

so house were do i start from?

I need your advice, house.

Thanks
Re: I Need Ur Advice On This Issue by ichommy(m): 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2009
go to their office and explain cry shocked
Re: I Need Ur Advice On This Issue by obraye: 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2009
Hello, my advice on this that you should go to their office and find out why the result hasn't been released. Also, you may write to the WAEC head office to inquire. I tell you the earlier you do this the better cos time wasted can't been replaced.
Re: I Need Ur Advice On This Issue by Biioola(f): 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2009
Hi,

You may go to there office after if they dont do anything, write a media house(newspaper) to publish your issue.They do that often.Check any of this dailies for the section that deals with this.

Ciao.

(1) (Reply)

Dating Tips For The Shy Men ! / In D Nigerian Job Market,which Is Better? Prof. Certifications Or A Foreign Mba? / Free Mathematics Books For Every Topic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.