Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

My Lecturer Finally Explains To Me: Secrets To His Success - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Lecturer Finally Explains To Me: Secrets To His Success (816 Views)

"I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) / My Lecturer's Daughter / Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Lecturer Finally Explains To Me: Secrets To His Success by Buildingthelife(m): 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
On this day, I am most grateful to my lecturer who has indeed open my eyes to see the realm of great possibilities.

Without much time I will simply pour his words to you, and the rest part be sure to read it on my blog
His Words -(Refined a little bit though)

Being studious is not the only criteria for your success, one of the area u have to look out for is your self doubt which can be very limiting..

SELF-DOUBT

Just like negative confessions and fear, doubt is another powerful success buster. Self-doubt can cause you to give up on your dreams and aspirations, and therefore is a force to be contended with if you are to succeed.

Achieving your dreams and becoming successful at one point tend to be worthy of doubt right? Well, then it is at this point that you need to employ self confidence.

Letting doubt into your life would do nothing but hold you back; making decisions becomes a problem because you keep thinking it through, setting your mind more on the path of failure than the bright side; doubting your ability to carry it out well and finally disengaging yourself from whatever it is. A successful person is not afraid and doesn’t doubt his potentials; don’t let doubt find its way into your head. Try your best to BE OPTIMISTIC.

Another area is in your confession, I mean what you say with your mouth..

Read full details here :::: http://buildingthelife.com/7-things-to-contend-with-if-you-are-to-succeed-in-life/

I need YOuR OPINIONS ON THIS THaNK YOU..
Re: My Lecturer Finally Explains To Me: Secrets To His Success by Buildingthelife(m): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
I'm studying Geology by d way
Re: My Lecturer Finally Explains To Me: Secrets To His Success by Buildingthelife(m): 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
Schooling doesn't bring success by the way, see what does : http:///NbkJ1X

(1) (Reply)

Federal Medical Centre, Abeokuta. 2015/2016 INTERNSHIP APPLICATION FORM / Photo: Seriously My Education Was A Mess / Photos :Nigerian Man Bags 1st Class In Mathematics From Leeds University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.