Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) (40048 Views)

APC Appoints 3 Ex-pdp Chieftains In Enugu / UN Appoints Amaechi UNITAR Member, Board Of Trustees (PICS) / PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by mayorchelsea(m): 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
TheHood:

dis guy too dey book space sha cheesy
Leave the psycho.He's a relative of Patrick Obahiagbon who speaks vocabs without communicating anything.
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by fkaz(m): 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
Congratulation @Ismael Ahmed, @Bint Rinsola and Jasper Azuatulam on your new appointment, may God c you through
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by fkaz(m): 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jarus:
That lady is MKO Abiola's daughter anyway.

If I never marry, I for do anything to marry her sha cheesy

I had a crush for her cheesy

But you can emulate the girls father by marrying more than one wife abi?
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by KingKuntaVart: 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
ekiloui:

I repeat Azuatulam is an Eastern name! And Jasper is a frigging English name!

Jeez!
no need to cover for him... you know who?
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by MrBasketball: 11:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
Neduzze5:

Nitwit
Very stüpid ugly fool.
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by NobleG1(m): 1:12am On Jul 04, 2015
APC appointed one each from the three major tribes. Good! I wish this type of balance appointments is implement in Federal level.
Unfortunately, we've a President who has given all major appointments to his fellow ab*okis. The 'born to rule' mentality is in full swing.
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by dblaisepascal(m): 1:29am On Jul 04, 2015
Who amongst these folks have tasted poverty' NONE'. We need a rep from, Ekpan, Ajegunle, Mushin ' then we can start negotiating' enough of these gimmicks' 2morow, Buhari son will become governor' they will say' d youths are favoured' RUBBISH
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by tabolaji: 3:28am On Jul 04, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
NORTH NORTH SW muslim..... undecided ***anybody in his proper mind would have seen my point ******walks out of the sh!t post.

Guess you not considering yourself a youth
Because this your thinking sound 1950 model to me
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by Nobody: 3:33am On Jul 04, 2015
This's mere job opportunity n nothing more. Their input in d system will hv no output. Thou I wish otherwise
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by strongerthaneva(m): 5:04am On Jul 04, 2015
Mznaett:
Jesu christi! Are these Youth? shocked
yes they are at least I know rinsola very well she is still in her 20s coz we graduated together in 2010. I never knew she was an activist until we graduated. Her methods are quite unique far different from the radical activism we know in Nigeria. Wake up girl, these guys are going places
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by strongerthaneva(m): 5:07am On Jul 04, 2015
youngbu:
3 of them na north, nonsense. I am tired of being a Nigeria
ogbeni rinsola na yoruba now. Azukalam is igbo. Your mind don dey biased already. Investigate before Concluding.

1 Like

Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by feedburner(m): 5:22am On Jul 04, 2015
and so what?
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by azimibraun: 5:37am On Jul 04, 2015
These 3 had all the opportunities some of you had to take the easy way screaming GEJ/PDP and getting 500naira for every street campaign but they took the hard and narrow route of talking and walking their ways to prominence and now you guys are beefing... Are you haters going to claim not to recognize these 3 faces during the APC struggle? I have said in one of my previous post that I expect the dude Ismael Ahmed to have been named presidential spokesman to Buhari. I don't knw him personally but I saw him on Channelstv twice and I saw a a decent and a brilliant individual. Abi naa lie?
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by azimibraun: 5:51am On Jul 04, 2015
First thing we must teach our children even before how to fend for themselves, is how to be Objective. It will open a lot of doors for them and it will save them a lot of embarrassment. I don't know these 3 personally but from miles and miles away I saw their activities and I reckoned the party saw it too and are now showing appreciation. When I heard Mr Buhari had appointed the new DG DSS, the first thing I did was check his CV. What struck me about him most was his experience at the presidential level of providing security and how much spread he has got. He has served in virtually all the zones in the federation. His Competence and Qualification shut me up plus he is from the president's hometown which makes him the Numero Uno stake holder in the president's security. Is that not a plus for Mr Buhari to have identified a square peg for a square hole? Besides Lauren Kabila had his son as his CSO yet he was killed by his son Joseph Kabila. Which puts it that their is still a risk in there for Mr Buhari but all na god.
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by dblacson1(m): 7:37am On Jul 04, 2015
I see these appointments as a step in the right direction but whether or not their opinions will be heard and acted on if appropriate will be left for us all to see subsequently.

Notwithstanding, its a welcome development for the youths
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by bewla(m): 9:26am On Jul 04, 2015
i always fill that first pix guy will end up big
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by kenex4ever(m): 9:43am On Jul 04, 2015
Masculity:

with due respect you are not communicating.
the words he used are clearly beyond u.
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by Masculity(m): 9:49am On Jul 04, 2015
kenex4ever:
the words he used are clearly beyond u.

yeah pls simplify it for me.
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by Daminister(m): 11:47am On Jul 11, 2015
Sometimes, we ignorantly insult people for no reason.Anyway, dnt know the two guys but as for Rinsola Abiola, shes a very good frnd, a true daughter of late M.K.O Abiola, from Ogun State, grad of statistics frm unaab and 26yrs of age . I've always seen this in her cos shes always blunt, outspoken n bold and her diehard contribution during the last presidential election at inec office, ibara where we both casted our vote was crazy. Kareemat Rinsola Abiola, keep it up dear . I'm so proud of you. Lets stop the unnecessary attack on these young bloods nairalanders.
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by YoowPeeRochas(m): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
It still wouldn't negate the neo-perception that they are a conglomeration of vindictive kleptomaniacs masquerading as saints who keep regurgitating the now cliched, stale mantra of "change" even when the reality of their shenanigans betray and contradict the much vaunted change.

Your real father left nyash!!!
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by joshuamoses101(m): 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
Probably their children or siblings sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Withdraws Operatives From Saraki, Dogara / Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.