Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. (27238 Views)

MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them / Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins Receives Cash Donation & Scholarship Offer / Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Mother Of Six (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by Mcowubaba: 12:20am On Jul 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
small time una go begin dey abuse Yorubas,una no go remember the good thing we do for una,if una no vote Ambode in 2019,we go reopen the lagoon for una. Now kneel down raise up your 2 hands and shout Ambode for 2019 grin
Oga, u can continue to make jokes smiley.....i have made my point!!! cool
Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:58am On Jul 04, 2015
adisasegun:
If it was in Anambra or Abia another baby factory has started, Ibo shaaa

God punish you and your papa for mentioning Abia.
Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:03am On Jul 04, 2015
Gravanno:
This fool call Ambode should first listen to radio Biafra before helping these things.

The fool is thinking these things with embedded hatred against him will eventually like him.

Foolish governor. Instead of deporting them, he's helping them.

Bro it is very easy and simple,had it been i'm a governor in any eastern state, when you deport one, I will deport ten to show you how serious my business it, also I will make sure that anyone that does not speak Igbo will not be allowed to cross the Niger bridge unless those of our cousins in Niger delta. Period.
Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by bigtt76(f): 4:22am On Jul 04, 2015
You can be sure that the husband would come running back soon grin

Minet16:

1 Like

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by docsholz(m): 7:09am On Jul 04, 2015
Pprovost:

While some might see this your comment as 'not good enough', I must admit that you spoke my mind. There is nothing in this world that will alter the hatred of the Igbos against the Yorubas. We should all give up on trying to impress them.
you shouldn't be trying to impress them in d first place, I don't know why yorubas carry the one Nigeria ish 4 head, the other tribes obviously don't care
Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by billyG(m): 7:15am On Jul 04, 2015
wher is d big mouth ohaneze n'digbo?wont they help thier kindred in need?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by totorimi: 8:04am On Jul 04, 2015
A good leader is a good leader anywhere in the world. They rise above parochial and ethnic bigotry. They see the people first before self
I have no doubt this particular governor is an independent minded leader

He has not been talking anyhow rather he has been carefully setting up the machinery of government. I am confident this governor may just as well be a governor we should watch out for. He is poised to do exploits if they will allow h.
Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by Annruby: 8:13am On Jul 04, 2015
Gravanno:
This fool call Ambode should first listen to radio Biafra before helping these things.

The fool is thinking these things with embedded hatred against him will eventually like him.

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by bigiyaro(m): 8:14am On Jul 04, 2015
now that God has proved himself oncemore as d greatest provider, d fucckin coward of a husband wont bring his shameless arse back. Ur prick strong to fire for twins n ur hands na woman wrapper, stewwpid man,

1 Like

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by stankezzy: 8:16am On Jul 04, 2015
Gravanno:

how did you escape from prison , ah they are looking for you every where.
Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by stankezzy: 8:26am On Jul 04, 2015
docsholz:
you shouldn't be trying to impress them in d first place, I don't know why yorubas carry the one Nigeria ish 4 head, the other tribes obviously don't care
please no carry again , just allow us to go.
majority of oil money that is gotten from our land is controlled by u and ur master , giving us peanut after degrading our environment and polluting our water and soil
then u say u are helping us , which kin yeye help be dis.
Nigeria produces nothing, except crude oil,
just remove ss/se oil , you people will die of hunger.
Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by femmy2010(m): 8:26am On Jul 04, 2015
6 Kids no be yam oo.
Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by may0001: 8:50am On Jul 04, 2015
glimpse33:
SO THAT MAN JUST DISAPPEARS INTO THIN AIR JUST LIKE THAT ABI?

the thunder that will fire him is still receiving training angry
Thunder will not fire him. God has reason for everything. If he had stayed, this woman will not get this help from Gov. Very soon he will retrace his steps to her. Men are like that.
Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by endeedike(m): 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
You are getting too old for this..Thank you

Gravanno:

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by aspirebig: 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
Good move though.....There are many similar cases all over Lagos, so they should start coming to government house Alausa on daily basis?

This type of assistance should be in every local government across the country, what are the LGA Chairmen do with their allocation ? Buying Jeeps, building mansions that they cant maintain when they leave office, marrying more wives?

I cant understand how we think in this part of the world. Just three days ago, read that el rufai worth 90bnaira, his camp came to deny it and threatened litigation, the press union insisted that they got their figure and information right...How on earth can one person amass 90bnaira? And still run for governor of kd state?

Where is the dark shade eye glass wearing General today? With all the billions of naira he stole and kept in foreign banks....This is just terrible. ?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 05, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

God punish you and your papa for mentioning Abia.
I no blame you because your own papa is in the village sleeping in the farm because of hungry, oloribuku, oloshi, asiwere, koni da fun e ati baba ee
Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:44am On Jul 05, 2015
adisasegun:
I no blame you because your own papa is in the village sleeping in the farm because of hungry, oloribuku, oloshi, asiwere, koni da fun e ati baba ee

Abians are not hungry,maybe you should ask Osun people. Idiaat,do your people have farm? Thank God we have farm so hungry will not kill us like Osun people. Ojoro olodo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Asks Tinubu To Return NDDC To OMPADEC / DIA Acquired Equipment To Spy On Calls, Text Messages By Nigerians - CitizensLab / MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.