Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline (9168 Views)

Probe Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan Govts Over N11trn Electricity Fund – Serap / Buhari Gives Go-ahead For Reform That Will Seperate Local Govts From State Govts / Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan's Govts To Account For Recovered Loot- Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline by blackfase(m): 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
Initially I took it as one of those govt. perfunctory stunts whereby they churn out numbers & social media handles to deceive the citizenry by "forming busy".

My skepticism was reinforced by the response I got from my initial attempts to contact them whereas I raised a thread in that respect www.nairaland.com/2412310/scam-lagos-state-govt. That was over a week ago.

But alas! to my greatest surprise yesterday while minding my biz, I received a call from an official of d state govt. telling me they received my message & are in my vicinity. He was very relentless in his attempt at reaching me & eventually we met & he inspected the flood in my area then promised succour. Just a shout out to this new govt. or whoever idea it is to provide some lifeline outside the usual frustrating bureaucracies in connecting with the agencies responsible.

27 Likes

Re: My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline by HungerBAD: 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
Just shows you APC is working. Check out all the PDP States, even before they nearly went into extinction. They will never provide a working number and or send ACTUAL humans to personally come take care of the flooded areas.

APC Sai.

Buhari Sai.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline by temitemi1(m): 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Keep selling...

11 Likes

Re: My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline by seedgreen(m): 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
Following
Re: My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
blackfase:
Initially I took it as one of those govt. perfunctory stunts whereby they churn out numbers & social media handles to deceive d citizenry by "forming busy". My cynicism was reinforced by d response I got from my initial attempts to contact them whereas I raised a thread in that respect www.nairaland.com/2412310/scam-lagos-state-govt. That was over a week ago.
But alas! to my greatest surprise yesterday while minding my biz, I received a call from an official of d state govt. telling me they received my message & are in my vicinity. He was very relentless in his attempt at reaching me & eventually we met & he inspected d flood in my area then promised succour. Just a shout out to this new govt. or whoevers idea it is to provide some lifeline outside d usual frustrating bureaucracies in connecting with d agencies responsible.
Good feedback, Eko o ni baje

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline by Starships4u(m): 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
Me no grab......
Re: My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline by blackfase(m): 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
IyaIode:
Re: My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline by myklangelo(m): 8:21am On Jul 04, 2015
Ooook so what actions did they take later. Or did they respond because of what you posted online?

The blog that discusses, politics, literature, sports, entertainment, science, proverbs nd tutorials all in the Igbo language. Giving massive international presence to Igbo Language.promote www.odeniigbo..com

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline by uzo200(m): 8:21am On Jul 04, 2015
end time
Re: My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline by MemphisDepay(m): 8:22am On Jul 04, 2015
Ok
Re: My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline by boboLIL(m): 8:22am On Jul 04, 2015
Dah wah it supp0se t0 be....
Re: My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 04, 2015
Lies from d pit of hell

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline by Firefire(m): 8:22am On Jul 04, 2015
Kudos!

I hope Ambode will also be giving us account of his stewardship every 100 days ?
Re: My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 04, 2015
Ambode is working smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline by Bioboy1213(m): 8:23am On Jul 04, 2015
Nice one
Re: My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline by ChelseaDr(m): 8:24am On Jul 04, 2015
Nice one there
Re: My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:25am On Jul 04, 2015
Good 1 from LASG.. I believe Ambode means serious work in lagos stae.. Kudos
Re: My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline by Neduzze5(m): 8:26am On Jul 04, 2015
Tinubu has left Lagos state!!
Re: My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline by mcocolok(m): 8:26am On Jul 04, 2015
IyaIode:

Re: My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline by mcocolok(m): 8:27am On Jul 04, 2015
HungerBAD:
Just shows you APC is working. Check out all the PDP States, even before they nearly went into extinction. They will never provide a working number and or send ACTUAL humans to personally come take care of the flooded areas.

APC Sai.

Buhari Sai.

AND THEY WILL NEVER PAY SALARIES LIKE OSUN STATE........ grin
Re: My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline by bobchigar(m): 8:27am On Jul 04, 2015
Change has begun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline by flames007(m): 8:28am On Jul 04, 2015
Starships4u:
Me no grab......
undecidedme sef!
Re: My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline by Brytawon(m): 8:29am On Jul 04, 2015
Democracy is the government by the people, of the people and for the people...
Re: My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline by godoluwa(m): 8:30am On Jul 04, 2015
issokay. next plz?
Re: My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline by jerflakes(m): 8:33am On Jul 04, 2015
Haha

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline by brixton: 8:35am On Jul 04, 2015
The elections are over, stop the propaganda already
Re: My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline by redcliff: 8:37am On Jul 04, 2015
HungerBAD:

APC Sai.

Buhari Sai.

Can you shutup? dont make any comparison. Its not needed at the moment. Just praise the work of the current govt and keep quiet..
Re: My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline by MARKone(m): 8:39am On Jul 04, 2015
I just wish this change will be continuous. Had a fault with my power line, went to my area PHCN office, to report the fault, the Engineer I met was so apologetic, I was surprised, promised that his team would fix the light, and he lived to his promise few hours later. They should keep it up.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Fixes Saturday For Outstanding Rivers Election / PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" / Stakeholders Doubt December Handover Date Of Port Harcourt Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.