Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ (1701 Views)

Moroccan King Calls President Buhari On Phone, Congratulates Him On Safe Return / Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React / Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by Here2BustnScrew: 12:29am On Jul 04, 2015
Zahra, one of the daughters of Nigeria’s
President Muhammadu Buhari has made a
shockingly snide remark describing
President Yahya Jammeh of The Gambia as
a “Fucking Child Fucker”.
As seen in the screenshot, Zahra took to her
Twitter page to comment on President
Jammeh’s reported declaration that
homosexuals caught in The Gambia will
have their throats slit.
The comment has attracted condemnation
and shock from Twitter users who find it
difficult that she is President Buhari’s
daughter. Zahra first made public limelight
shortly before the presidential election of
March 28, 2015 when Buhari’s social media
handlers released her pictures on Twitter,
sparking several debates about her beauty
and sex appeal.
Her Twitter handle which follows only 120
Twitter accounts but boasts a followership
of over 400,000 Twitter handles has been
actively involved in the Presidential
Campaign that brought her dad, President
Buhari into office. The twitter handle is
linked to her personal website
www.zahrabuhari.com
Observers say her comment is not only
indecent but could spark a diplomatic crisis
between Nigeria and The Gambia.
http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/president-jammeh-of-gambia-is-a-child-fucker-zahra-buhari/

Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by Here2BustnScrew: 12:30am On Jul 04, 2015
didn't buhari defile her mother at age 9? is buhari not a child fucker too? if she is against what Gambia president said, that means she's gay and her father may soon legalize it.
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by Demmzy15(m): 12:35am On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by tucky200(m): 12:35am On Jul 04, 2015
So zahra buhari speaks in these manner...
Big liiieeeee

Adonbilivit !!!

Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by Proffdada: 12:37am On Jul 04, 2015
something went wrong
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 04, 2015
Perhaps her account was hacked undecided
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by ifyan(m): 12:42am On Jul 04, 2015
If true she needs to. ....

Tomorrow you another story that her Twitter account was hacked.
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by BiafranMan: 12:43am On Jul 04, 2015
But her father BUHARI raped her mother AISHA when AISHA was @ the age of 9. What an Irony
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by Here2BustnScrew: 12:43am On Jul 04, 2015
wonders shall never end
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by BiafranMan: 12:43am On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by Starships4u(m): 12:53am On Jul 04, 2015
Power sucks..... Where was she when her father wasn't the president? She now goes around driving people outta shopping mall, insulting high grade politicians and an incumbent President of a noble country....
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by Lordave: 12:56am On Jul 04, 2015
Her response could not in anyway be related to what the President said.
Check very well where her post was directed to.
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by dayo23(f): 12:58am On Jul 04, 2015
grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by dulux07(m): 1:25am On Jul 04, 2015
No big deal if its true, its her opinion, d only issue der is, she should try to be more cautious of what she post as d presidents daughter.
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 04, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:
didn't buhari defile her mother at age 9? is buhari not a child fucker too? if she is against what Gambia president said, that means she's gay and her father may soon legalize it.
No he didn't,don't be soo rude and bitter....have some respect

and,dd she really tweet thatshocked..such an unrefined statement,so much for being the president's daughter
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by Here2BustnScrew: 1:32am On Jul 04, 2015
jemimaa01:
No he didn't,don't be soo rude and bitter....have some respect

and,dd she really tweet thatshocked..such an unrefined statement,so much for being the president's daughter
how do you know he didn't? any proof?
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 04, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:
how do you know he didn't? any proof?
how do you know he did,any proof??
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by 7agaza(m): 1:33am On Jul 04, 2015
in case
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by Here2BustnScrew: 1:37am On Jul 04, 2015
jemimaa01:
how do you know he did,any proof??
I asked first. so answer first, and what if I have.
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by SuperSuave(m): 1:43am On Jul 04, 2015
una suppose dob get sense for this country na! Abi na everything person must open mouth wide tell una?? Her rude comment obviously was directed at the gays not the president. angry
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by blessnija: 1:49am On Jul 04, 2015
wat about ur papa.your mother is 40. your father is 72. do d maths..such a fool
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by Nobody: 1:57am On Jul 04, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

I asked first. so answer first, and what if I have.
I'm not even having this arguement..if u really believe she married at the age of 9 then I wld rather not argue

the thing is,in the north where I'm from,the elite and well to do don't marry out their daughters at age 9 or even 16..they go to sch and all..the less privileged however give birth to a lot of children and since they can't cater for these children,they marry them off to the highest bidder..it's not right but its what it is! so with this my small story do you now get why I dont think she married at that age??
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by Here2BustnScrew: 2:03am On Jul 04, 2015
jemimaa01:
I'm not even having this arguement..if u really believe she married at the age of 9 then I wld rather not argue

the thing is,in the north where I'm from,the elite and well to do don't marry out their daughters at age 9 or even 16..they go to sch and all..the less privileged however give birth to a lot of children and since they can't cater for these children,they marry them off to the highest bidder..it's not right but its what it is! so with this my small story do you now get why I dont think she married at that age??
hmmm. Ok she didn't get married at that but was defiled and later became preggie at 13. it's ok.
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by Nobody: 2:05am On Jul 04, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

hmmm. Ok she didn't get married at that but was defiled and later became preggie at 13. it's ok.
and all I can say is...wow

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by Oblitz(m): 7:13am On Jul 04, 2015
hmm
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by beland15: 11:55am On Jul 04, 2015
Our Pedophile incumbent willl soon bring in gay marriage to u nigeriams this statement reveals it all
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by dareyb68: 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
Job Vacancy AT Massive Academic and Non-Academic Staffs Position Recruitment at Caleb University, July 2015

http:///Hk1pY8
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by abouzaid: 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
jemimaa01:

I'm in the north now and i can tell you that prominent men often give out their underaged daughters to other prominent men like buhari. if buhari is 72 and the wife is 40, then do the maths.
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by richidinho(m): 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mttcheeew......she has gotten what she wanted

Cheap popularity
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
abouzaid:
I'm in the north now and i can tell you that prominent men often give out their underaged daughters to other prominent men like buhari. if buhari is 72 and the wife is 40, then do the maths.
I strongly disagree with you,especially when you use the word underage...also,IMO Aisha could have changed her age or something,I still don't want to believe she married baba at age 9,this wld have made headlines at the time,don't you think??

(1) (Reply)

Father Turns His Boko Haram Son In (photos) / See What This Motor Cyclist Is Carrying(pic) / Imagine If These Things Happened Under GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.