Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Natural Hair... - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Natural Hair... (33095 Views)

Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) / Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Natural Hair... by igbo2011(m): 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
ROSSIKE:

My brotha, look. When we have a situation whereby even our very notion of God and religion involves imported white beings, it's no surprise we elevate white/light skin over our own. To eliminate this mentality, we need a comprehensive re-assessment and jettisoning of our entire belief systems/world view, replacing the white with the black as our epitome of all that is good and worthy. Until we do that, we'll keep seeing people like Monalisa Chinda as ''stunningly beautiful' simply because they have light skin. Go to Abuja, we have a national cathedral and a national mosque. Both symbolizing foreign white conquest and imposition. Were we not knowledgeable about God before these foreign invaders raided our lands? Ok, so where is the symbol of that knowledge? Where is our national temple of African religion? Where are our institutes of African philosophy, a discipline that pre-dates every philosophical system on earth?

I mean, we just carry on like a bunch of retar.ds with no thought for our dignity or even posterity. Just dumb, blind robots led by the nose by foreigners. I've almost given up. I think divine intervention may be the only possible route out of our malaise.

Sa Roc talks about that here. Our self hatei s global due to media, religion, and schools

Here are some solution:

We need to change our mindset. We need to have self love first. Value our image. Religion, media and education will do a great role in our mind liberating. Here is something a wrote last year about this topic.

The three main things are religion, media, and history.
1. Religion: When Africans looks at a deity that is white then they feel that god is white. The missionaries know hte original god is Jesus is not white but they still push white Jesus. This makes Africans worship white people subconsciously. Christianity originated from Africa anyway. Isis=Mary Horus-Jesus Ankh=Christ 42 principles of Ma at=10 commandments a set=Mary Magdalene. If Africans knew this then they would probably stop following Christianity. If you can enslave a mind then you can have a slave for a thousand year. Now many Africans are slaves in their mind. There is a facebook page for that as well: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Freedom-From-Mental-Slavery/161399403976816
People always say the race of Jesus doesn't matter, but if it didn't matter then why don't missionaries put Jesus in their original image? TO ENSLAVE THE MIND!!! Read the book Christianity before Christ: http://www.amazon.com/Christianity-Before-Christ-John-Jackson/dp/0910309205 and this book http://www.amazon.com/The-Worlds-Sixteen-Crucified-Saviors/dp/1602062803/ref=pd_sim_b_5

2. Media In Media we always see whites as good and blacks as bad. CNN BBC always portrays Africans badly. Many Africans watch this all the time and get their news from their. They believe everything from CNN even though a lot is BS that is why they justified Gbagbo being overthrown and Gaddaffi dying. Also now with this KONY 2012 thing. Even in Hollywood they show America and Europe and glorify it and they see how great the west is. Then they see how their city is then they say wow whites can build great cites but blacks can't. But the blacks don't know HOW they got all of that. What did they do? They exterminated the Native Americans, they enslaved fellow Africans. They cause many wars around the world to get cheap resources. They fund various African wars. Most Africans don't know this because we are brainwashed

3. History: Some Africans only think that their history is slavery and colonization. They glorify Europe and white people in history and say Africans are less than human. Read the book Miseducation of a negro by Carter Woodson. The educated Africans are taught to despise their own people. My friend went to a Christian school in Nigeria and they taught them Americans and European history instead of African history smh. That is how you make a slave.

If you bomb Japan then they can bounce back up. Enslave a mind and they are a slave for life and you make their descendants slaves as well.

We must control the media, teach our great history about how western civilization was made by Africans. http://www.amazon.com/Africa-Western-Civilization-African-American-Heritage/dp/0933121253/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1333298517&sr=1-1
We must teach people what these Europeans do behind the scenes and how they do very bad things to get where they are. We must do away with religion and go back to spirituality. Besides the death rituals, spirituality is pretty good. If we must do Christianity then we must only do it with a black Jesus.

READ READ READ if you aren't a good reader then watch lectures on youtube. Don't just read TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!! We must WAKE UP fast before we get exterminated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuRORX1t-EI

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Natural Hair... by cap28: 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
igbo2011:

Amos Wilson talks about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99uGz_xMuKw

Thanks for posting this bro, the late great Amos Wilson.

Imperative knowledge for all black people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Natural Hair... by igbo2011(m): 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
cap28:

Thanks for posting this bro, the late great Amos Wilson.

Imperative knowledge for all black people.

I wish more Global African people from around the world knew about him. We have access to his lectures for free on youtube but people don't want to watch them.We are too distracted watching football, having fun and trying to have sex Obsessed with empty materialism instead of Global African liberation.

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Natural Hair... by tommytlj4u: 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
she is pretty! n dts final.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Natural Hair... by otusnorahs(f): 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
She's very fyn.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Natural Hair... by sarmiie(m): 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
cap28:

Beyond tragic.

What makes this trend so pathetic is that these are Africans living on their own continent away from the damaging influence of white supremacy. It just goes to show you just how powerful the white controlled media is if it can convince Africans living on their own continent that light skin looks better than brown skin. Do white people think that mixed race people look better than pure white blonde haired blue eyed women?

Our self hate has reached epidemic levels and if it is not dealt with soon a time will come when a dark skinned home grown African woman will find it difficult to find a home grown African man who finds her attractive.
In the US many dark skinned black American women have this problem. In Europe its even worse for black women as the black men there totally reject black women and favour light skinned and white women over and above black women (with the exception of home grown African men).

If monalisa chinda were to live in Europe or North America majority of white people would never find her attractive, unless of course she has European facial features like Halle Berry, Beyonce, Vanessa Williams and a host of other mixed race women who masquerade as black women.

The white man is very cunning he uses mixed race people to represent the black race - this in turn causes the masses of black people to develop low self esteem and inferiority complex, and that is why bleaching, plastic surgery and the use of hair extensions is a multi billion dollar industry in Europe and the US.

Notice how black women who look like Lauren Hill, India Arie and Kelly Rowland are gradually air brushed out of the entertainment industry - it is no coincidence, the whites who control the entertainment industry will never project beautiful images of brown skin because they know it will promote and encourage self love , they want you to hate yourself and yearn to look like them hence the success of people like Beyoncé, Niki Minaj, Halle Berry, the list goes on.

The only people who find women like Monalisa Chinda attractive are - brainwashed self hating Africans who equate light skin with beauty, - Monalisa Chinda is not beautiful in any realm, put her up alongside the likes of Oluchi Onweagba, Chimamanda Adichie and Agbari Darego and theres no comparison. I look at facial features when analysing facial beauty not skin tone.

Completely on point...... I get tired of arguing this to people tho. Sometimes I almost sound like a broken drum saying it over and over. It's depressing, brother.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Natural Hair... by cap28: 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
sarmiie:

Completely on point...... I get tired of arguing this to people tho. Sometimes I almost sound like a broken drum saying it over and over. It's depressing, brother.
I feel you bro, but continue to educate them, you may get through to some.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Natural Hair... by ZianaJordana(f): 11:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
She looks gorgeous! I need to get myself one of those hair ties.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Joseph Yobo And His Wife, Adaeze Yobo / Annie Idibia Looking Very Classy In New Photos / Rukky Sanda Transparent Native Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.