Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,180 members, 7,829,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Latest Info About Dr. Jiboku Foundation Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Latest Info About Dr. Jiboku Foundation Scholarship (1498 Views)

Apply For Dr. Abayomi Jiboku Scholarship / Apply for David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship For Undergraduate Students 2016 / Hello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Info About Dr. Jiboku Foundation Scholarship by ExcessKJ(m): 7:45am On Jul 04, 2015
please. the whole house should come to our aid, 4 or 5 students were shortlisted for this scholarship but we don't know the screening exercise might be......... PLEASE come and help us. the earlier the better. if you have a friend that knows about it pls ask him for our sake. we don't want to miss this opportunity. LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR GOLDEN ANSWERS AND REPLIES........thanks
Re: Latest Info About Dr. Jiboku Foundation Scholarship by ExcessKJ(m): 7:47am On Jul 04, 2015
we are patiently waiting please.
Re: Latest Info About Dr. Jiboku Foundation Scholarship by nanaman(m): 9:10am On Jul 04, 2015
ExcessKJ:
we are patiently waiting please.

I was once shortlisted but no money was awarded to me despite my presence on the award day. Hard luck I guess.

No worries,just keep on checking the site for the award day,mails and text will also be sent. Don't delete any. As per the screening,just your credentials and all you are requested to bring along, your id and jamb admission letter matters alot. No test,no fear
Re: Latest Info About Dr. Jiboku Foundation Scholarship by ExcessKJ(m): 9:20am On Jul 04, 2015
nanaman:

I was once shortlisted but no money was awarded to me despite my presence on the award day. Hard luck I guess.

No worries,just keep on checking the site for the award day,mails and text will also be sent. Don't delete any. As per the screening,just your credentials and all you are requested to bring along, your id and jamb admission letter matters alot. No test,no fear
thank you bro. i thought may be there will be test or exam initially like oil companies awards. an e-mail message was sent to us. thanks. may be the CGPA is what they focus-on to award money.
Re: Latest Info About Dr. Jiboku Foundation Scholarship by mikeayus(m): 9:43am On Jul 04, 2015
please is d application still ongoing? How do i get more details about the scholarship?
Re: Latest Info About Dr. Jiboku Foundation Scholarship by ExcessKJ(m): 11:54am On Jul 04, 2015
application closed on 15th April, 2015. kindly check (www.drabayomijibokufoundation.org) for details
Re: Latest Info About Dr. Jiboku Foundation Scholarship by ExcessKJ(m): 11:55am On Jul 04, 2015
application closed on 15th April, 2015. kindly check (www.drabayomijibokufoundation.org) for details Thanks
Re: Latest Info About Dr. Jiboku Foundation Scholarship by DreamJAM(m): 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
Wait a minute....@Andaman do you mean after one is shortlisted......probability of not been given the monetary scholarship is still there?
And was any of your document faulty or you failed to provide a document they requested for that you weren't given the award?
Urgent reply please because I have not received any text from them that I have been shortlisted but a friend of mine has been shortlisted .
Re: Latest Info About Dr. Jiboku Foundation Scholarship by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
Pls is it any student no matter the level can apply

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Airforce Shortlisted Names Is Out Now 2015/2016 08032334912 / What A Wonderful Creations Of God / Aladumo Nursery And Brookstone Montessori PHC Fees??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.