Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Women Fashion: You Won't Believe It Is A Scarf These Women Wear As Tops (pics) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Women Fashion: You Won't Believe It Is A Scarf These Women Wear As Tops (pics) (1526 Views)

22 Facts About Fashion You Never Know / Ladies Beware Of The Fashion You Use / What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Fashion: You Won't Believe It Is A Scarf These Women Wear As Tops (pics) by DJBIGGY(m): 7:46am On Jul 04, 2015
Anytime one see the way the women are dressed, one would be wondering which make of tops they are putting on... In actuality, it is the normal scarf women use on their heads which are tied in a special way to make it look fashionable for any outing.

Was checking out some fashion sites and got amazed on the step by step methods they illustrated on how to use a scarf to be converted to fashionable clothes.

Words of advise, in as much as you might want to try them out, i recommend you wear it mostly at home, just in case you don't suffer a wardrobe malfunction in public... Ma hand no dey. Lol.

Check out more pics below and see which dress you can rock;

http://www.olamzy.com/2015/07/you-won-believe-it-is-scarf-these-women.html

Re: Women Fashion: You Won't Believe It Is A Scarf These Women Wear As Tops (pics) by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Women Fashion: You Won't Believe It Is A Scarf These Women Wear As Tops (pics) by kelvin1191(m): 7:50am On Jul 04, 2015
Abeg post the pictures sharp-sharp. Maybe someday my boxers will be used as female top or gown
Re: Women Fashion: You Won't Believe It Is A Scarf These Women Wear As Tops (pics) by DJBIGGY(m): 7:52am On Jul 04, 2015
kelvin1191:
Abeg post the pictures sharp-sharp. Maybe someday my boxers will be used as female top or gown

lol already done.
Re: Women Fashion: You Won't Believe It Is A Scarf These Women Wear As Tops (pics) by pretydiva(f): 8:16am On Jul 04, 2015
Creativity at its peak. Buh would ve luv 2 see d step by step procedure
Re: Women Fashion: You Won't Believe It Is A Scarf These Women Wear As Tops (pics) by DJBIGGY(m): 8:18am On Jul 04, 2015
pretydiva:
Creativity at its peak. Buh would ve luv 2 see d step by step procedure
From the pics i uploaded, the steps are there for the different designs... the rest are in the link to my blog.
Re: Women Fashion: You Won't Believe It Is A Scarf These Women Wear As Tops (pics) by Caracta(f): 8:28am On Jul 04, 2015
That's why I love Pashmina cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Miss Abuja Wins Nigerian Queen 2016... / KARASHIKA! See What A Lady Wore In The Name Of Fashion / Hair Steaming Do's And Don'ts For Relaxed Hair (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.