Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. (38575 Views)

Gruesome Zombie Scenes By Special Effects Artist. Viewers Discretion Adviced / Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? / They Keep Scamming Us: Amazing VFX, Behind The Scenes Of Movies We've Not Seen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ishilove:

Hold...that skinny dude is the Hulk?? shocked

lol, im surprised too !

imagine. oyinbo pepper

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
I have been scammed oo choi! shocked

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by PAINGAIN: 5:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
Sile, ur threads r always on point. I'm a fan.
Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by smsshola(m): 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
Nollyworld I pray they learn and stop this rush jus to make a movie.. they need to also improve on the equipment use in producing their films.

Anoda thing I think Nollyworld shu improve on is the story line..I notice if one movie com out on romance bfo u kno it all nollyworld script writer will jus focus on love as if there nothing else more to write on.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by Young4jose: 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
Nice 1, thax 4 letting me again sometin frm NL 2day..........!!!
Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by piicity(m): 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
Afternoon lady
Ishilove:
Hold...that skinny dude is the Hulk?? shocked
Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
Sile12:
22. Don't know this.
final destination
Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
vizkiz:
behing the scenes...Koto aye
Will love to see that! Or eran iya oshogbo cheesy
Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by Adesiji77: 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ishilove:

Sile and Caracta, get a room angry

Is this an open endorsement? shocked lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by Adesiji77: 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
Nice post @Sile12
Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by merbenko: 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
Wow love this post men
Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by ziccoit: 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
Oyinbo and make believe sha.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by sirthisthickkal: 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
Interesting... Please when will Nollywood start to shoot a man falling from cocoa house?
I am tired of listening to incantations.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by holicalpha(m): 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
Sile12 can I contribute.??
Like add more pictures.?
Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by Barselonia(m): 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
Sile12:
22. Don't know this.
This Is final destination 5
Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
freddy krueger ma man!!!!!!!!
Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by ease06(m): 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
This is not fair at all,I could swear dose places where real
Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by Soknown: 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
Please pardon my ignorance folks, why do the real scenes have green screens ?.
Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
smsshola:
Nollyworld I pray they learn and stop this rush jus to make a movie.. they need to also improve on the equipment use in producing their films.

Anoda thing I think Nollyworld shu improve on is the story line..I notice if one movie com out on romance bfo u kno it all nollyworld script writer will jus focus on love as if there nothing else more to write on.

....and thier acting too..... the way the actors and actresses in Hollywood portray this scenes, you would believe it was real,not knowing they were staring at big green walls.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
Soknown:
Please pardon my ignorance folks, why do the real scenes have green screens ?.

For CGI purposes.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by Soknown: 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

For CGI purposes.
Oh okay, thanks.
Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by VickyRotex(f): 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
Sile12 never disappoints. Lovely collections.

I think I've only watched about 5 of those movies. I don't watch movies, dont know why sad
Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by otusnorahs(f): 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jst wow
Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by mrlaw93(m): 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
This kinda thread will jst mk som1 loose interest in those movies.. nice one OP.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by MythAngel: 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
Funjosh:

I hate myself the day I watched that Movie angry

Why? Over scared? Horrible death......especially that girl in gym
Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by N3RO(m): 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
Sile12:
22. Don't know this.

Final Destination 5...
Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
holicalpha:
Sile12 can I contribute.?? Like add more pictures.?
Why not, its a free world bro.
Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by Neroclassic(m): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
@sile12,whenever I c ur thread I always look for a comfortable spot cos I knw i'm in for a good ride.u deserve an award bro.more grease to ur spinning wheels.cheers.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by redcliff: 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
government should give us studios, fight piracy and give us long term loans with low interest rate, i tell ya we will beat Hollywood

Goverbment did not give hollywood studios. It was due to hard work and visionary stakeholders who saw the future of the movie industry and its magnitude!

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
VickyRotex:
Sile12 never disappoints. Lovely collections.

I think I've only watched about 5 of those movies. I don't watch movies, dont know why sad

Lol, whatsup?

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
Neroclassic:
@sile12,whenever I c ur thread I always look for a comfortable spot cos I knw i'm in for a good ride.u deserve an award bro.more grease to ur spinning wheels.cheers.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by Ligxy(f): 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
Nice post OP. Hollywood has really gone far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TSTV Reacts To Memo Circulating On Social Media, Says Memos Are Fake / The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever / Which Was Your Favourite Cartoon As A Kid? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.