Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed (15132 Views)

Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX / Buhari Never Promised He Was Going To Do Anything In 100 Days- Lai Mohammed / Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed by Omooba77: 9:57am On Jul 04, 2015
The National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Alhaji Lai Mohammed, has denied the report attributed to him that President Muhammadu Buhari would announce his cabinet 'in a few days.'

Mohammed said he was misquoted, adding that what he told the gathering on Thursday was that the president 'would soon name his cabinet.'
The APC spokesman on Thursday delivered a lecture at the 9th Lai Mohammed Ramadan Lecture.
He, however, said, in a statement, on Friday, he was quoted out of context.

The statement reads: “My attention has been drawn to a report in a section of the media on Thursday quoting me as saying that President Muhammadu Buhari will release his ministerial list ‘in a few days.’

“This is a distortion of what I told journalists on Thursday at Oro, Kwara State, during the 9th Lai Mohammed Ramadan Lecture.

“What I said was that the delay in the release of the ministerial list was caused by the unprecedented transition of power from the ruling party to the opposition and the fact that the handover note was not given to the Transition Committee set up by the incoming government until four days to the presidential inauguration.

“I then thanked Nigerians for their patience and said the president will release the ministerial list ‘soon’.. There is clearly a difference between ‘in a few days’ and ‘soon.’

“Apart from the headline, which has since been corrected by the paper that reported the story, nowhere in the body of the story in question was a direct quote attributed to me as saying the president will release the ministerial list ‘in a few days’.”

http://tribuneonlineng.com/content/i-never-said-buhari-will-announce-his-cabinet-few-days-lai-muhammed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 04, 2015
.just in case
Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed by olaboy33(m): 10:01am On Jul 04, 2015
Who asked u at first??

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 04, 2015
Lai muhammed recanting his lies,

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed by Omooba77: 10:03am On Jul 04, 2015
Interesting time are here...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed by Princess042(f): 10:04am On Jul 04, 2015
What is wrong with these people.
Saying one thing today and saying the opposite the next day...
They are better off as opposition

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 04, 2015
This is what you get when you ve got a lot of spokesmen for the government. PMB runs a disorganised form of government

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed by lunaticfringe: 10:05am On Jul 04, 2015
Lai is just what he is Lair. Everything he voices out are all false. Smh for the gullible ones that voted in the dullard one...

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed by Papasmal(m): 10:33am On Jul 04, 2015
Ok
Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed by chimerase2: 10:36am On Jul 04, 2015
Opposition rulling party

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed by knightsTempler: 10:37am On Jul 04, 2015
shocked

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed by lomprico(m): 10:37am On Jul 04, 2015
Lies and counter lies. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 04, 2015
Lie muhamMAD

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed by samueld0(m): 10:44am On Jul 04, 2015
As if we ever took you serious in the first place

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed by Omooba77: 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
Princess042:
What is wrong with these people.
Saying one thing today and saying the opposite the next day...
They are better off as opposition
Iam afraid Nigeria may be in the wrong hands

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed by koikoi2(m): 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Akuba

4 Likes

Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed by ice25(f): 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
don't know which one to expect earlier?

pa Buhari ministerial list or Game of thrones season6

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed by IbokUtoroh(m): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
ice25:
don't know which one to expect earlier?

pa Buhari ministerial list or Game of thrones season6
believe me game of thrones6 will hit d shelve soon while buhari's list will be out in few days.
Few days could be in 30days time or 100days time. Dont forget 100 or 30 na few when compare to 1461 days buhari has to proof his st00pideetea.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed by DONMAYOR19(m): 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
Please upcoming parents should be careful when giving their children names, see what this man parents has done to him now, naming someone lie and we expect to hear truth from that person. No way!

Apc-Lies.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed by Maxymilliano(m): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
The perils of addiction to propaganda ...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed by gratiaeo(m): 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
The truth is that APC are still learn to be ruling party. They are better off as opposition

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed by baralatie(m): 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
shocked
Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
APC = Nigeria's ruling and opposition party.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed by dayo23(f): 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed by tucky200(m): 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
The issue of journalism is becoming something else in nigeria....it seems to me like they work with the opposition...

1 Like

Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed by igbsam(m): 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
angry
Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed by mistabiola: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
undecided

Is that why ambode wanna cry cheesy cheesy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed by Undilutedfact: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
Wow Nairalanders are hugely talented, check out this massive hot single by a nairalander https://www.nairaland.com/2394423/yanga-no-swagga-hot-single
Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed by shachris02: 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
He never said it. If you insist that he did, then provide the source.

That statement was made by some state APC stalwarts.
Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed by daamazing(m): 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
.Abeg,free dis guy,na fasting dey do am.hunger don catch sotde e dey qet memory loss.
SMH

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed by hotgunz(m): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
Lies lie lies Mohammad can still b lyin even in Ramadan period.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay / EndSARS: Your Protest Will Not Be In Vain — Sunday Dare Assures Nigerian Youth / PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.