Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Please I Need Guidance On What To Do - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please I Need Guidance On What To Do (510 Views)

Do You Need Guidance Too A Genuine Online Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Guidance On What To Do by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Please I Need Guidance On What To Do by GRACEGLORY: 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
Please, don't ask people for biz idea. They don't have ideas themselves. All you need do: find a problem in the society, and proffer solution to it. And you have a business.
Re: Please I Need Guidance On What To Do by Angelstartups(f): 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hello,

Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng for assistance. You could link up with great minds within your locality at the click of buttons.

Regards.
Re: Please I Need Guidance On What To Do by SHOT(m): 1:23am On Jul 06, 2015
Skillbobralph:
Just rounded up with my NYSC on July 02nd and was offered to start up a business of my own that range between 5-7million. I haven't done any business before, I have only worked in my parents firm where I was earning just little money monthly but wanted to be independent and be a man of my own.
Pls any business idea?

Where ar u based?

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Super Clean Us Used Lexus Rx330 Just Arrived In Port Harcourt..view Pics.. / Has Zenith Turned Virtually Into A Lagos Only Bank? / How MTN Is Defrauding Their Subscribers Through Their So Called Free Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.