Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Study Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study Abroad (1263 Views)

10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. / Please I Need Your Help To Study Abroad / Can Diabetes Stop You From Getting A Canadian Visa To Study Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study Abroad by benheart(f): 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2006
pls i need help urgently,
i want to study abroad, and i dont how to go about it, pls can anyone help me.
Re: Study Abroad by Hotstepper(f): 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2006
First of al, do u have money to go 2 skool abroad? the thing is that, you have to know where abroad u wnana study(us,uk,canada etc) and after then, u can google in sumthing like CANADIAN UNIVERSITIES, it will bring out all of them and you click them to know more about skool as it will take you to their website. If you wanna study in Canada, all da skools r equally the same, good luck and hope to hear from you
Re: Study Abroad by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2006
benheart:

please i need help urgently,
i want to study abroad, and i don't how to go about it, please can anyone help me.

This is the first question you want to answer:

Do you want to "study" abroad or just travel abroad using "study" as an escape route?

(1) (Reply)

Work In Shell In Nija Or Hussling In London / Age Declaration For A New Passport / Pls, Help On Making Visa Online Application:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.