Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Picture Of Zik, Sadauna And Awolowo In The 50s - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Zik, Sadauna And Awolowo In The 50s (1516 Views)

Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik / Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) / HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Zik, Sadauna And Awolowo In The 50s by Wildrage: 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
Their standing positions was an early indication of how this country would be shaped with the Hausa/Fulanis always occupying the centre stage

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Zik, Sadauna And Awolowo In The 50s by 1bunne4lif(m): 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Picture Of Zik, Sadauna And Awolowo In The 50s by blessnija: 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
hmmm
Re: Picture Of Zik, Sadauna And Awolowo In The 50s by jerflakes(m): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
Igbo hausa and yoruba

The true meaning of "one Nigeria".
Re: Picture Of Zik, Sadauna And Awolowo In The 50s by Curlieweed: 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
jerflakes:
Igbo hausa and yoruba

The true meaning of "one Nigeria".

Oga, where did you see Hausa in that picture? Ahmadu Bello is Fulani.
Re: Picture Of Zik, Sadauna And Awolowo In The 50s by IamOpemipo(m): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
grin
Re: Picture Of Zik, Sadauna And Awolowo In The 50s by jerflakes(m): 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
Curlieweed:

Oga, where did you see Hausa in that picture? Ahmadu Bello is Fulani.

No be sadauna of sokoto?

Ma bad grin
Re: Picture Of Zik, Sadauna And Awolowo In The 50s by Tolexander: 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
jerflakes:

No be sadauna of sokoto?

Ma bad grin
what is the difference?
Re: Picture Of Zik, Sadauna And Awolowo In The 50s by Dannyset(m): 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
Twould have bn a great thread of our Heroes past, but for ur caption. We need to always filter our words, cos at times they contain sensible and non sensible.
Re: Picture Of Zik, Sadauna And Awolowo In The 50s by jerflakes(m): 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
Tolexander:
what is the difference?

Sokoto hausa sadauna

Igbo Azikiwe

Yoruba Awolowo

So where did i go wrong?
Re: Picture Of Zik, Sadauna And Awolowo In The 50s by owobokiri(m): 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
How the very section of the country that contributes next to nothing contineus to hold the whole country to ransome while dishing out endless "take it or leave it" ultimantums beats me. .
Re: Picture Of Zik, Sadauna And Awolowo In The 50s by ThunderTrail(f): 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
good then, bad for now.
Re: Picture Of Zik, Sadauna And Awolowo In The 50s by Tolexander: 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
jerflakes:

Sokoto hausa sadauna

Igbo Azikiwe

Yoruba Awolowo

So where did i go wrong?
you seemed confused
Re: Picture Of Zik, Sadauna And Awolowo In The 50s by Wildrage: 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dannyset:
Twould have bn a great thread of our Heroes past, but for ur caption. We need to always filter our words, cos at times they contain sensible and non sensible.

We all have the right to chose who our heroes are/were, Sadauna is not one of mine. This has got nothing to do with his tribe but his politics
Re: Picture Of Zik, Sadauna And Awolowo In The 50s by jerflakes(m): 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
Tolexander:
you seemed confused

Na wa to you o.

See as you just carry me do merry-go-round.

Haba
Re: Picture Of Zik, Sadauna And Awolowo In The 50s by hassan85(m): 1:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
I always wonder, y is it dt our present leaders find it difficult to think and or act like this group of past leaders? The igbos just don't seem to understand the word 'integration' embracing 'hate' rather. The Hausas think it's all about Number and power (am a Hausa guy) and the yourubas feel its all about manipulation with education. I might be wrong though but we really need to stop all this useless distraction. we should be the ones telling our leaders what to do not dey shaping our minds towards hate using Radio biafra and ko. let's grow up and live for a dream rather than living in some kinda evil and hateful hallucinations of Dividing even when we know its impossible.
Re: Picture Of Zik, Sadauna And Awolowo In The 50s by kennydee05(m): 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
God bless united Nigeria
Re: Picture Of Zik, Sadauna And Awolowo In The 50s by Tolexander: 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
jerflakes:

Na wa to you o.

See as you just carry me do merry-go-round.

Haba
gringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Vice President Osinbajo Unveils Buhari’s Economic Blueprint / APC Responds To Fayose’s Claim On Plans To Upturn His Election / Pics: Sheikh Zakzaky Freed; Danbazau, IGP Arash, Eli Rufai Visit Him For Peace?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.