Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Any Ideas? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any Ideas? (526 Views)

Please Any Ideas To Solve Assignment For Me In Statistics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Ideas? by Genovese(m): 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
Please I'm trying to remember a quote, not sure if it was Fidel Castro's. It say something like "when men carry the same spirit, nothing can stop them, be it scares from grave..." something like that.
Re: Any Ideas? by Genovese(m): 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
Cc: Buddhapalm
Re: Any Ideas? by Karleb(m): 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
Why don't you type it on Google?
Re: Any Ideas? by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
My brother, not sure I've seen that before. But if you can remember an exact phrase from the quote, you can find it most easily on Google.

Use the Phrase Match feature of Google, e.g. "this is the phrase I remember", to easily find it.
Re: Any Ideas? by Genovese(m): 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
Karleb:
Why don't you type it on Google?

not coming up.
Re: Any Ideas? by Genovese(m): 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
My brother, not sure I've seen that before. But if you can remember an exact phrase from the quote, you can find it most easily on Google.

Use the Phrase Match feature of Google, e.g. "this is the phrase I remember", to easily find it.

Tried that feature too o, nothing
Re: Any Ideas? by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
Genovese:

Tried that feature too o, nothing

It's either the quote is so rare that no one has mentioned it on the internet yet (which I doubt). Or that you don't remember an exact phrase from it.

(1) (Reply)

EKSU S.U.G Elections On Friday! Engr. China Fans Thread. / Oau Management Declares Closure Of School.. / Federal University Dutsin-ma, Katsina State Post Ume For 2015/2016 Academic Sess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.