Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

We May Negotiate With Boko Haram-presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We May Negotiate With Boko Haram-presidency (7321 Views)

Aftermath Of A Fierce Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest. Graphic Photos / Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram / ‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: We May Negotiate With Boko Haram-presidency by 1stola: 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
Nigeria don't negotiate with terrorists angry
Re: We May Negotiate With Boko Haram-presidency by puregirls(f): 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
we are too arrogant for sending the other man to Otuoke kissand now Baba is trying to sell us to those blood thirsty illiterate..
Re: We May Negotiate With Boko Haram-presidency by Blackfire(m): 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
How do i connect u?
Re: We May Negotiate With Boko Haram-presidency by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
Negotiate? Well, if that will bring an end to this insurgency. So, be it.

For your best and latest quality stone coated roofing tiles (Classic, Bond, Shingle, Roman, Shake designs) from DS Rooftile, South Korea.

CALL/WHATSAPP LANRE: 07036136517.
Re: We May Negotiate With Boko Haram-presidency by daikale: 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
PMB should not even contemplate that. He promised Nigerians he was going to crush Boko Haram and even Tinubu compared him to generals Charles Degaule of France and Winston Churchill of UK. These men were legendary leaders of the 20th Century who fixed their countries' challenges and made sure Germany and her allies were defeated in WW2. Again, GMB then, criticised GEJ for accepting military support from Chad and other neighbours and added that Nigerian military that performed excellently well in Liberia, Sierra Leone and other wartorn countries was ridiculed and reduced to rubbles by GEJ. What is the essence of the alliance PMB went into with Chad, Niger Rep, Cameroun and Benin Republic if he cannot take advantage of it militarily to defeat Boko Haram? Boko Haram has and is still committing atrocities against humanity.

They have to be crushed and brought to justice by the FG, not negotiate with them. My fear is that the extremist sect may ask for amnesty as condition for peace if the FG negotiates with them. Nigeria CANNOT afford to grant amnesty to a terror group that has killed thousands of innocent citizens and destroyed properties worth trillions of Naira in their last six years of campaign of mayhem, violence, murder and destruction.

3 Likes

Re: We May Negotiate With Boko Haram-presidency by MarieSucre(f): 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
We as Nigerians are waiting to see what the negotiations would be all about.

But one thing I can assure you is that Nigeria is at it's wit's end.
Re: We May Negotiate With Boko Haram-presidency by Abdmar: 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
i tot it was wrong to negotiate with terrorist when GEJ was in power ni......this people seems to be in a confusing stage

2 Likes

Re: We May Negotiate With Boko Haram-presidency by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
dealslip:
And if thou sayeth to this mountain be thou removed and so shall it be removed. Buhari tell them to stop and they will, how many more people do you need to sacrifice to convince us that you are not connected to BH. If it ends abruptly, it would be obvious PMB was behind the killings. So I understand the drift.
u av a point

1 Like

Re: We May Negotiate With Boko Haram-presidency by omerta(f): 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
lalasticlala, how may times will this make fp? www.nairaland.com/2425104/boko-haram-open-negotiations-fg
Re: We May Negotiate With Boko Haram-presidency by mmsen: 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
I laugh at all the fools who fell for this man's propaganda and lament for the poor souls being terrorized and slaughtered.
Re: We May Negotiate With Boko Haram-presidency by appini: 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
We don't have a president! This old soldier parading himself as one; is a totally confused dullard!!
Re: We May Negotiate With Boko Haram-presidency by tommysparks: 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
Since Buhari took over he has not deployed any new tactics to crush boko haram but using same things Jonathan used. Jonathan asked Eco was for help and chad,niger and Cameroon responded, buhari criticised but first day in office he ran to same countries. Jonathan set up 7 division in borno headed by a major General, buhari moves tactical command to borno still headed by a major general(same move). Jonathan offered amnesty buhari is also offering amnesty. Jonathan called Boko Haram our brothers and and siblings Buhari criticised but shortly after taking over buhari also called them our misguided brothers. The only thing Jonathan did that worked against boko Haram was to send more equipment and recruit mercenaries and it worked. The mercenaries were disengaged shortly before Jonathan left because buhari might not pay them and since they left we have not recovered any territory. Please General Bubu copy a working tactic- get.more equipment and get the help of mercenaries and boko haram will end. Except buhari is still of the view that war against boko Haram is war against the north and whether he agrees with murtala Nyako that nigerian soldiers are only commiting genocide against the north. We are watching 2months is almost by the corner cos the campaign signpost just in front of my house says buhari and osinbajo will end BH in two months after taking over.
Re: We May Negotiate With Boko Haram-presidency by blackboy(m): 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
GEJ offered the hand of peace to Boko Haram but they rejected it and fake ppl swindled the governement of millions. GEJ never offered the militants amnesty. GEJ was in UK on assignment just as Osinbajo is in the North. It was the late Yaraudua who granted amenesty to the militants.

It's a welcomed development by PMB even if he had promised a military victory , I guess he is now wearing the shoes and now knows what GEJ was going through.

Lets hope Boko boys will stop and take peace and stop fighting.

Boko Haram solution is PMB's priority bringing peace, power and prosperity to the North is his priority but he should remember , if his party or he is to win the next election he should carry the whole country along. The next election will be North versus North not like the last election he had the whole north virtually voting for him.

Try to punish or sideline any region or group the effects will tell in the next 4 years. Stand by your words Mr. Presdient , you did say you are for everybody , ppl are concerned show them you mean what you say.

Long live Nigeria , long live Mr. President!!

1 Like

Re: We May Negotiate With Boko Haram-presidency by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
what do you expect from a bokoharam govt.Abubakar shekau will be appointed minister of Islamic affairs or sharia because sharia law is taking effects in the north.

1 Like

Re: We May Negotiate With Boko Haram-presidency by nwakibe: 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
ok
Re: We May Negotiate With Boko Haram-presidency by kromoto: 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
Shortyy:
this is what happens when you elect a sick and dying man as a leader.

Your view is too harsh. Hope you know it will fetch you enough stones and thumb down.
Re: We May Negotiate With Boko Haram-presidency by papaejima1: 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
The end has come for 1 nigeria.
now i know it
Re: We May Negotiate With Boko Haram-presidency by UyiIredia(m): 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
They shouldn't be negotiated with, their atrocities are too much and they don't want to be negotiated with. They must be crushed by force.
Re: We May Negotiate With Boko Haram-presidency by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
Isn't this the same thing they criticize the previous administration for? This is very laughable looking at the way they are going about Boko Haram.

The president must be their sponsor. The dullard aka Baba Go Slow is going to use the nation income to take care of these ragtag insurgents. angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: We May Negotiate With Boko Haram-presidency by Autolord: 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
Why not pledge allegiance?! Addiot
Re: We May Negotiate With Boko Haram-presidency by MarieSucre(f): 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dbboy:
How did buhari become a general when he cant handle simple bokoharam that GEJ was already chasing out.
Jonathan was already chasing who out. hahahahaha. come on man, you didn't really buy that, did you?
Re: We May Negotiate With Boko Haram-presidency by Kolade354(m): 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
dealslip:
And if thou sayeth to this mountain be thou removed and so shall it be removed. Buhari tell them to stop and they will, how many more people do you need to sacrifice to convince us that you are not connected to BH. If it ends abruptly, it would be obvious PMB was behind the killings. So I understand the drift.
Another failed product of Nigeria University who cant think like a normal Human!
Re: We May Negotiate With Boko Haram-presidency by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
That is to say that our armed forces who had fought in several peacekeeping mission in Liberia, Sierra leon and Sudan and came out in flying colors cannot defeat common bokoharam in one small camp in sambisa forest.
Re: We May Negotiate With Boko Haram-presidency by NobleG1(m): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
This is what you get from an old man who was never ready or fit to be president!
Buhari started his president poorly and confused.

This man is yet to form his government after being sworn-in as president more than a month ago! And has done any significant thing than junketing around the world!

I supported this man but I'm now very disappointed!
Re: We May Negotiate With Boko Haram-presidency by Tripleclick(m): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
EVERY NIGERIA SHOULD BE RECEIVING HIS OR HER APCSCAM ALERT, THIS VIRUS ''APCSCAM'' IS VERY DANGEROUS
Re: We May Negotiate With Boko Haram-presidency by MarieSucre(f): 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
appini:
I don't have sense! I am an old soldier parading himself as one; I am a totally confused dullard!!
sorry your comment was ripe for testing this function.
Re: We May Negotiate With Boko Haram-presidency by nunzk: 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
How do u negotiate with a man who has said he dsnt wnt to megotiate with u? They said they shld grant us amnetsy b4 so. Its gonna be a long negotiation with them.
Truckpusher:
We are waiting to see what the negotiations would be all about.

But one thing I can assure you is that the North is at it's wit's end.
Re: We May Negotiate With Boko Haram-presidency by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
kromoto:

Your view is too harsh. Hope you know it will fetch you enough stones and thumb down.
Did you and your cohorts not made worst derogatory comments about previous administration? So you know how it hurts?
Re: We May Negotiate With Boko Haram-presidency by Kolade354(m): 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
ellechrystal:
So this man called Buhari that openly condemned n criticized GEJ is d one doing this
Unbelievable.
It's easy to sit somewhere n run a pit called a mouth, than to do what is expected.
I feel a huge pity for my dear country, we thought we were voting in a friend unknown to us that the sheep was actually a wolf covered in a sheep clothing.
Now I can deeply believe Boko haram was used to destabilise GEJ ' S govt n also win votes for d Old wine.
Everything seems clear now
Run ya mouth like Tapewater............Buhari will never negotiate with Boko Haram, He will crush them soon...........Ask urself in ur shallow mind if Boko haram was used to destibilase jonathan govt why did he fail to stop them
Re: We May Negotiate With Boko Haram-presidency by Truckpusher(m): 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
nunzk:
How do u negotiate with a man who has said he dsnt wnt to megotiate with u? They said they shld grant us amnetsy b4 so. Its gonna be a long negotiation with them.
I think the dauradullard already figured it out - have you forgotten that he said that an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North?
Re: We May Negotiate With Boko Haram-presidency by ronald4lif(m): 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
I don't want to see Red Cross, no Caritas, no World Council of Churches, no pope, no missionary, and no United Nations Delegation. I want to prevent even one Igbo from having even one piece to eat before their capitulation. We shoot at everything that moves and when our troops march into the center of Igbo territory, we shoot at everything even a things that don’t move”—Benjamin Adekunle

That was the slogan back in the 60's when millions of Igbo women and children were massacred by Nigerian forces spearheaded by Fulanis from feudal jalon. Igbos fought for self determination, and the rights to secession is enacted under UN human rights charter. But they got killed. Boko haram has committed heinous crimes against human and the Nigerian state and must be vanquished. Any attempt to granting amnesty to boko haram would be an assault to the collective intelligence on Igbos and would be rejected. Enemies of One Nations must be crushed and vanquished. Kill them. NO AMNESTY. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Nigeria Soldiers Watching Helplessly As Biafrans Gyrate At Ekwulobia- Pics / Tony Nwulu In Chieftancy Regalia As Christian Association Commends Achievements / $9.6b Judgment: Ex-cjn Belgore, Others May Face Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.