Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Jessijosh nigeria (jessica And Joshua) Youngest And Latest Couple In The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jessijosh nigeria (jessica And Joshua) Youngest And Latest Couple In The World (9782 Views)

Reverend Builds House For Aged Couple In Enugu. See Before & After Photos / Eunice Olawale's Daughter, Jessica: "What Mum Told Me A Night Before Her Death" / Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jessijosh nigeria (jessica And Joshua) Youngest And Latest Couple In The World by joshuajazzy(m): 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
Youngest couple in Nigeria and in the world
Jessi josh

Re: Jessijosh nigeria (jessica And Joshua) Youngest And Latest Couple In The World by fretfingers: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
How old?

1 Like

Re: Jessijosh nigeria (jessica And Joshua) Youngest And Latest Couple In The World by DuchessLily(f): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
Why is Jessica frowning??

Joshua congrats to u both . God bless ur union
Re: Jessijosh nigeria (jessica And Joshua) Youngest And Latest Couple In The World by loomer: 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
Congrat
Re: Jessijosh nigeria (jessica And Joshua) Youngest And Latest Couple In The World by Mariecakes(f): 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
Congratulation ooo...God bless yur marriage
Re: Jessijosh nigeria (jessica And Joshua) Youngest And Latest Couple In The World by coolebux(m): 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
Did MTN sponsor the event with that yellow umbrella grin
Re: Jessijosh nigeria (jessica And Joshua) Youngest And Latest Couple In The World by johnydon22(m): 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
How are these two young
Re: Jessijosh nigeria (jessica And Joshua) Youngest And Latest Couple In The World by Edwardhead(m): 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
[size=13pt] blind post... come to my hood, 15 is getting married to 16 due to pregnant [/size]
Re: Jessijosh nigeria (jessica And Joshua) Youngest And Latest Couple In The World by joshuajazzy(m): 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
@fret fingers -- both 18yrs
@duchless jessica wasn't frawning she was tired I guess.
Thanks mariecake and loomper
Re: Jessijosh nigeria (jessica And Joshua) Youngest And Latest Couple In The World by fretfingers: 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
joshuajazzy:
@fret fingers -- both 18yrs @duchless jessica wasn't frawning she was tired I guess. Thanks mariecake and loomper
wow! Isorite! That means they are both undergraduate!

(1) (Reply)

I Really Need Help. I Am Looking For Psalm 23 But I Want It In Yourba / Is Sex In Marriage Carnal? / How Do I Repent Again After Backsliding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.