Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Timeline: Deadly Boko haram Attack In 36 Days (image) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timeline: Deadly Boko haram Attack In 36 Days (image) (29729 Views)

Brave Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On A Military Post In Borno. Photo / House of Reps Backs State Police In 36 States / Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timeline: Deadly Boko haram Attack In 36 Days (image) by nunzk: 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
Sure he 'll get ample time from people but I hope boko dnt get to u and me b4 oga@dtop. Sorts tins out.
Dharniel:
you people don't expect buhari to perform magic, do you?
boko haram has been a terrorist organization that has been growing wings for some years now and you all expect buhari to exterminate them within days or weeks, not possible even if it posibble it's going to cause collateral damages.
so please let's give him some time...
Re: Timeline: Deadly Boko haram Attack In 36 Days (image) by EbuGeneral(m): 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
is shekau now dead or what?
Re: Timeline: Deadly Boko haram Attack In 36 Days (image) by SFSNIPER(m): 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
kenex4ever:
I hope ur wait won't b terminated when u become a victim of bokoharam
Mr Man I'm a soldier and I'm always READY TO DIE.
Re: Timeline: Deadly Boko haram Attack In 36 Days (image) by kenex4ever(m): 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dharniel:
boko haram has been a terrorist organization that has been growing wings for some years now and you all expect buhari to exterminate them within days or weeks, not possible even if it posibble it's going to cause collateral damages.
hahaha. Dsame thing u guys never agreed to during GEJ regime, now u wAnt us to give him time.
May God run ur live dsame way buhari is running this con3! If u r a buhari supporter say AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Timeline: Deadly Boko haram Attack In 36 Days (image) by toshmann(m): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
SFSNIPER:

Did you vote Buhari? Stop making it look like u stood for CHANGE. It's a gradual process. And those of us who voted are ready to wait. It's a four years journey so still have some time. Besides, it's just 36days so far. Fasten your belts, shut up, and don't distract the driver. Thanks.

Chibok girls have to wait for 4yrs abi? grin

How come he didnt wait four yrs to build the Helipad in Daura?

Wait a minute, has he made his assets public yet? And what of his servant El-Rufai, i hear say that one get 90billion naira with 40 hoyses in Abuja alone.

But meeeeen, una sabi scam o, APCeeeeeeeee Changeeeeeee

The bloodletting continues, while we wait patiently for Buhari to settle down.

Chai Buhari grin

2 Likes

Re: Timeline: Deadly Boko haram Attack In 36 Days (image) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
lexy2014:
nobody is xpecting d president 2 eliminate BH in days. Nigerians xpect that d gains made by GEJ in d dying days of his administration should b consolidated. BH was severely weakened hence d use of suicide bombers. 4 instance, since may 29, 2015, d military hasn't launched any offensive against BH. Also no proactive measures have been taken 2 curtail suicide bombing. When suicide bombers struck was in chad or niger, they immediately banned wearing of hijab. Y has d govt been reluctant 2 adopt this measure 2 guarantee security? D approach so far has been weak. That's d truth

finally, someone who quoted me and said something sensible.
jonathan would have been more than capable to curb those boko fools but he let the luxury of being a president get into his head, that aside, i would want to believe that buhari is not just sitting down and doing nothing. he moved the defence HQ to borno for a reason and that reason is about to manifest, let's sit back and watch...
Re: Timeline: Deadly Boko haram Attack In 36 Days (image) by idsamoo(m): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Dumbest quote of the year.

Explanation: When one quotes a post and fails to address the issues raised therein but prefers to insult the OP, then that quote is the dumbest quote of the year and the person is the dumbest quoter grin

Sponsored criminal,,dont tell me you have this account because you want to be insulting PMB,,,keep wasting your life ..e-criminal!!
Re: Timeline: Deadly Boko haram Attack In 36 Days (image) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dharniel:
I thought they were all critics of GEJ administration? What time do they need again?
Re: Timeline: Deadly Boko haram Attack In 36 Days (image) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
kenex4ever:
hahaha. Dsame thing u guys never agreed to during GEJ regime, now u wAnt us to give him time.
May God run ur live dsame way buhari is running this con3! If u r a buhari supporter say AMEN.

you just don't understand, do you?
i am not a politics fanatic buh the truth is gotta be told. he needs the support of nigerians not their discrimination. and i was also a supporter of jonathan so what have you?
Re: Timeline: Deadly Boko haram Attack In 36 Days (image) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
nunzk:
Sure he 'll get ample time from people but I hope boko dnt get to u and me b4 oga@dtop. Sorts tins out.

you are the second person that quote me and said something sensible...
all he needs is our prayers and support and i think we nigerians can give him that.
Re: Timeline: Deadly Boko haram Attack In 36 Days (image) by lexy2014: 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dharniel:

finally, someone who quoted me and said something sensible.
jonathan would have been more than capable to curb those boko fools but he let the luxury of being a president get into his head, that aside, i would want to believe that buhari is not just sitting down and doing nothing. he moved the defence HQ to borno for a reason and that reason is about to manifest, let's sit back and watch...
if jonathan had started a bit earlier instead of waiting till d dying minutes of his tenure, he would have made more gains than he did. But he is in d past now. Moving d command centre is good but if d military made substantial gains from abuja b4 buhari was sworn in, its therefore frustrating that they are yet 2 carry out any offensive yet despite d relocation of d command centre 2 maiduguri. By now there ought 2b more than just movt. Nigerians need results and I don't think d president and his military team are enthusiastic about it
Re: Timeline: Deadly Boko haram Attack In 36 Days (image) by CharlieMaria(m): 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
liberty300:
Abo.ki killing abo.ki, why should it bother us?

Muslims killing Muslims, why should it bother us

These are the people that think everyone else except themselves are their problem
Will you say the same thing (GOD FORBID) IF your relation is one of the victims of their killings?
Re: Timeline: Deadly Boko haram Attack In 36 Days (image) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
lexy2014:
if jonathan had started a bit earlier instead of waiting till d dying minutes of his tenure, he would have made more gains than he did. But he is in d past now. Moving d command centre is good but if d military made substantial gains from abuja b4 buhari was sworn in, its therefore frustrating that they are yet 2 carry out any offensive yet despite d relocation of d command centre 2 maiduguri. By now there ought 2b more than just movt. Nigerians need results and I don't think d president and his military team are enthusiastic about it

guy, i love you, no homo, if you are a gurl i still love you, no strings. i wonder why other nairalanders who quoted me can't think as you do,
jonathan would have been the best president nigeria ever had but he waited till the dying minute before he made a move. but what i know is buhari is more than capable in handling those boko fools, patience is all we need, prayers and support is all buhari need from us...
Re: Timeline: Deadly Boko haram Attack In 36 Days (image) by kenex4ever(m): 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dharniel:

you just don't understand, do you?
i am not a politics fanatic buh the truth is gotta be told. he needs the support of nigerians not their discrimination. and i was also a supporter of jonathan so what have you?
ok Bro. Dats nice of u, I wish I can support buhari after all d hatred his supporters had on GEJ.
Re: Timeline: Deadly Boko haram Attack In 36 Days (image) by kenex4ever(m): 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
SFSNIPER:

Mr Man I'm a soldier and I'm always READY TO DIE.
u will not die prematurely by God's grace. May u live long and defend ur con3 well.
Re: Timeline: Deadly Boko haram Attack In 36 Days (image) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
kenex4ever:
ok Bro. Dats nice of u, I wish I can support buhari after all d hatred his supporters had on GEJ.

truth be told, GEJ messed up big time...
Re: Timeline: Deadly Boko haram Attack In 36 Days (image) by kenex4ever(m): 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dharniel:

truth be told, GEJ messed up big time...
if u can switch on ur dispassionate side and turn off ur partisan mentality, then u will appreciate GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Timeline: Deadly Boko haram Attack In 36 Days (image) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
kenex4ever:
if u can switch on ur dispassionate side and turn off ur partisan mentality, then u will appreciate GEJ.

i do appreciate him, infact i do love him so much but i love to be transparent...
Re: Timeline: Deadly Boko haram Attack In 36 Days (image) by kenex4ever(m): 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dharniel:

i do appreciate him, infact i do love him so much but i love to be transparent...
ok o. Continue.
Re: Timeline: Deadly Boko haram Attack In 36 Days (image) by SFSNIPER(m): 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
kenex4ever:
u will not die prematurely by God's grace. May u live long and defend ur con3 well.
AMEN!!! Your prayers touched me a great deal. Thanks a million times.
Re: Timeline: Deadly Boko haram Attack In 36 Days (image) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
kenex4ever:
ok o. Continue.

he made some errors while the mantle of leadership was in his grasp, except we would not want to acknowledge it...
Re: Timeline: Deadly Boko haram Attack In 36 Days (image) by nunzk: 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
But let's not put d cart b4 d horse. Its work and pray not d other way around. So Baba do something!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dharniel:

you are the second person that quote me and said something sensible...
all he needs is our prayers and support and i think we nigerians can give him that.
Re: Timeline: Deadly Boko haram Attack In 36 Days (image) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
nunzk:
But let's not put d cart b4 d horse. Its work and pray not d other way around. So Baba do something!!!!!!!!!!!!!

working and praying works side by side, not one after the other...
Re: Timeline: Deadly Boko haram Attack In 36 Days (image) by Immarocks(f): 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
liberty300:
Abo.ki killing abo.ki, why should it bother us?

Muslims killing Muslims, why should it bother us

These are the people that think everyone else except themselves are their problem

that a very stupid thing to say man.....do u think its only Muslims that are affected?there are innocent igbos here,there are innocent yorubas,there are innocent S.S ppl.there Christians ur "brothers in Christ".... there are Muslims.or do u think when they finish us here..(which will never happen anyway) they will not come for u?instead of u to say we should pray they are defeated ua wishing they kill fellow humans like u.....how different are u from them pls..

let's mind the words n language we use....have a heart brother....shallom
Re: Timeline: Deadly Boko haram Attack In 36 Days (image) by kenex4ever(m): 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
SFSNIPER:

AMEN!!! Your prayers touched me a great deal. Thanks a million times.
and amen! welcome bro, it's not easy to defend others, so i always respect those that devote their time to that.

1 Like

Re: Timeline: Deadly Boko haram Attack In 36 Days (image) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
Quite tragic! I don't know why the Nigerian mass media are always rife with unpleasant news.
Re: Timeline: Deadly Boko haram Attack In 36 Days (image) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
noted

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Timeline: Deadly Boko haram Attack In 36 Days (image) by memudyink: 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
[size=25pt]Nigerians is this the CHANGE you voted for?[/size]

This Dullard from Daura has scammed us.

#DauraDullard #ShowYourCertificate #BabaOneChance

If i may ask. What is ur level of education ?
Re: Timeline: Deadly Boko haram Attack In 36 Days (image) by frayoontop1(m): 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
agarawu23:
by the grace of God
Amen

1 Like

Re: Timeline: Deadly Boko haram Attack In 36 Days (image) by ajepako(f): 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dharniel:

Personally I didnt buy into his party's slogan of CHANGE because I knew from the onset it was a scam

But to his guillible followers, he promised them magic

So he must perform the 'magic' he promised them since im sure he knew the enormity of the insecurity problems before he volunteered to curb it..

Personally, if your family is affected or you live in Borno, I doubt you will ask for patience in solving the BH menace
Re: Timeline: Deadly Boko haram Attack In 36 Days (image) by Correctman0606: 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dharniel:
The dumbest and most senseless.
Re: Timeline: Deadly Boko haram Attack In 36 Days (image) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
ajepako:

Personally I didnt buy into his party's slogan of CHANGE because I knew from the onset it was a scam

But to his guillible followers, he promised them magic

So he must perform the 'magic' he promised them since im sure he knew the enormity of the insecurity problems before he volunteered to curb it..

Personally, if your family is affected or you live in Borno, I doubt you will ask for patience in solving the BH menace

i understand bro, buh dahz the least we could do for now, watch and pray...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews / Boko Haram Terrorist Who Kidnapped Shettima Ali Monguno Arrested. Photos / Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 62nd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.