Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

Pics From Birthday Celebration For Imo Dep Governor, Prince Eze Madumere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics From Birthday Celebration For Imo Dep Governor, Prince Eze Madumere (1736 Views)

Samklef For Imo State Governor 2017 (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Display Her Killer Boobs As She Shares New Pictures From Birthday / Flavour Thrills Victor Umeh, Anambra Dep Gov And Others At A Burial Event.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics From Birthday Celebration For Imo Dep Governor, Prince Eze Madumere by eazydon(m): 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
I tried creating this topic under politics section, but was mysteriously banned. So please mods lalasticlala help out here

Owerri in particular and indeed Imo state today celebrates one of their own, an amiable deputy, competent by all standards, and Mr Humility as he is fondly called, H.E, Prince Eze Madumere, the deputy governor of Imo state as he turns 51 today. This is dedicated to this occasion which is proudly being sponsored by Owerri zone of Imo state in showing support and love to their illustrious son.

You are welcome to drop your felicitations as we will convey all your goodwill messages to the deputy governor.

We will be bringing you updates and profile highlights of this exemplary Nigerian politician who sees himself and not a politician but a man manager.

See pictures of the event below

MESSAGE FROM THE CELEBRANT

I AM FIFTY ONE TODAY!

Friends, well wishers and associates on this platform, join me to give thanks to The Lord for adding yet another feather of grace to my life as I turned 51 this morning. i feel as though I am just 20. Great is His faithfulness, morning by morning, new mercies I see. All I have needed His hand has provided. I am grateful to my Saviour for being such a wonderful God. He has given me victory in health, security, journey mercies and in other numerous ways that are unknown to me. He has been merciful even upon my family especially the lovely children He blessed me with.

Successes I have achieved even in the course of our service to our people as a government, God's hands have always shown forth. As human beings, without His wisdom, our effort would have a mere waste of time. The Rescue Mission is matching on for His manifold grace is upon us. One of my favourite portions in the bible in Psalm 127 :1 says, "Unless the LORD builds a house, its builders labor over it in vain; unless the LORD watches over a city, the watchman stays alert in vain". To my friends, associates and fans,on behalf of my family, let me thank you from the bottom of my heart for your good wishes, prayers and support in every aspect. Thank you and my God will continue to bless you. PRINCE EZE MADUMERE, MFR

Re: Pics From Birthday Celebration For Imo Dep Governor, Prince Eze Madumere by eazydon(m): 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
BRIEF BIO OF HIS EXCELLENCY, PRINCE EZE MADUMERE

Prince Eze Madumere is a story of a man of destiny, One would find himself humbled while trying to unveil this man. Prince Ezeakonobi Madumere was born on the 4th Day of July 1964 to the Royal family of HRH Eze Henry Anorue Madumere and Ugwueze Malinda Madumere of Achi Mbieri, Mbaitoli Local Government Area of Imo State. He attended Primary and Secondary Education in Owerri / Lagos and after which he traveled to the United States of America for further studies.

He had a degree in Business Administration from San-Jacinto College, University of Houston in Texas. While in the United States of America, he worked as Area Manager of Channel Development in KFC and PepsiCo Inc. for thirteen years. Prince Eze Madumere is a proud family man, a Knight of Saint Christopher and until very recently was former Chief of Staff to the Governor of Imo State, His Excellency, Owelle Rochas Okorocha OON. Prince Madumere MFR is a consummate politician, a Media Strategist, an estate Administrator as well as Management Consultant. He is a team player and an overall strategist per excellence.

As a Social Engineer who had sought positive change legitimately, but that change never came without its life threatening hazards. He was once attacked with electrolyte and beaten blue and black for raising a question over the inhuman treatment meted out to the people of Imo State. That poise to make a change was to mark an end to this man whose heart of gold has remained a rare commodity.

He was also one of the victims of electoral manipulations as experienced when he vied for the Senate seat in Owerri Senatorial Zone. Again, the present Deputy Governor of Imo State is a man whose passion and commitment towards ameliorating the suffering of the less privileged is never in question. This is to the extent that large chunk of his income is dedicated to the orphans and other less privileged.

In reflection of this passion, for the past eight years, he has always marked his birthday at Special Homes rather than dine with the Kings, princes and princesses. His contribution to Red Cross International is another testimony of a man who is interested in our world and wants it a better place. He is a member of the Board, Rochas Foundation International. Prince Eze Madumere’s input to late Stella Obasanjo’s Child Care Trust project is also a testimony to this man of fate.

The success story of Child Care Trust will only be considered a near fiction without a mention of Prince Eze Madumere’s give-all effort. (Ogbuhuruzo) as he is christened by his people is an apostle of peace who could spare no cost to achieving it. As the Secretary of National peace Forum, he played a role in reconciling Nigeria’s leaders especially the seeming irredeemable severed once. For the first time, National peace Forum for which Prince Eze Madumere played a major role brought together Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, Chief Odumuegwu Ojukwu of blessed memory and Gowon together for reconciliation. For peace to rein, Prince Ezeakonobi is ever ready to stoop not minding whether he is right or not.

In the Oil producing communities of Imo State, his name stands out as a peace maker who never negotiated away the interest of the people for any reason. Irete will never forget in a hurry his intervention when it mattered most as a sour relationship, which could have caused blood letting; he turned to peaceful and mutually rewarding one. Today, Coca-Cola, Imo State Plant and world over sees him as a hero of justice. Orsu-Obodo Community in Oguta Local Government of Imo State will not forget in a hurry his love for peace when he brokered peace between them and ADDAX OIL.

More pics after here

Re: Pics From Birthday Celebration For Imo Dep Governor, Prince Eze Madumere by HungerBAD: 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
I honestly forgot IMO has a Deputy Gov.

2 Likes

Re: Pics From Birthday Celebration For Imo Dep Governor, Prince Eze Madumere by eazydon(m): 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
Other areas are Awarra Community against Walter Smith Oil Exploration, Shell and its host communities to mention but a few. However, his loyalty and commitment to selfless service once again made him a victim of political intrigue and intimidation, culminating in his illegal arrest and incarceration by security operatives on trumped up charges based on a so called order from above.

He was confined to an unjust detention for about a week at the Imo State Police Command Headquarters, Owerri for refusing to betray his boss and releasing whatever strategic information of the Rescue Mission Campaign Organization. As if that was not enough, a kangaroo legal process was speedily initiated based on unfounded and laughable allegation that he led a group of undisclosed persons to throw sachet water at the convoy of former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

Thereafter, Prince Ezeakonobi was whisked to Owerri Prisons on awaiting trial for about a month at the time the Imo Rescue Mission was holding the grand finale rally in Owerri. It took the efforts of the Nigerian Civil Societies, their international counterparts and the Media to secure his release. Little wonder Prince Madumere is today known and referred to as the "Mandela of our time".

His single minded doggedness and effrontery in challenging an evil and wicked administration, even in the face of danger, endears him to all lovers of democracy world wide. After the 2011 election where Owelle Rochas Okorocha emerged victorious as the Governor, Prince Ezeakonobi Madumere , an oasis of loyalty, humility, diligence, and strategist, was appointed the Chief of Staff to the Governor of Imo State where he exhibited obstinate drive for excellence. He demystified the office and was so effective and efficient that people mistook him for a second timer as Chief of Staff. For Prince Madumere’s philanthropy, a friend of the down trodden, harbinger of hope for the hopeless and a patriot, the National Honours Award of Member of the Federal Republic (MFR),was well deserving. He is a recipient of several other awards too numerous to mention from Students, Women Groups, Artisans, Communities and Corporate bodies.

His life history, which is like a story book has continued to dazzle many. And today, we have had people come from all works of life witness another historic tale of elevation well deserved. Prince Ezeakonobi Madumere MFR as he was recently sworn as the Deputy Governor of Imo State.

The touching thing is never whether he became the Deputy Governor or having served as Chief of Staff to his boss,Owelle Rochas Okorocha , the story lies with Ezakonobi’s speech when he said he was content with anything that had always come his way. “My philosophy is to impact life wherever I find myself. I was comfortable as Chief of Staff to my boss where I was in constant touch and relationship with my mentor. Today circumstances have made me a Deputy Governor. …Today I am a Deputy Governor, position may have changed

, I believe I know the danger of power and its temporary nature, I trust Prince Ezeakonobi remains what he is in strength of character and in humility”. This great teacher, a mentor to many has not only been a man of peace, humility, hard working committed family man, he has made men and is still making men and the shocking thing about it is that he does them noiselessly and effortlessly too even though he does not belong to the super rich. Prince Eze Madumere today unknowing to him has become a model human product whose market mix is being researched for adoption to better the value of many. So much has been given out from this man and many more shall undoubtedly be unveiled. In the presence of all this feat including unmentioned once, His Excellency, Prince Ezeakonobi Madumere MFR would prefer to keep still a low profile life style and says; To God alone be all the Glory.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid's Twitter Account Hacked & Taken Over By Fraudsters / Mr Romantic: Chiwetalu Agu Challenges Flavour (photo) / Maheeda Madness Continues As Former Pay As You Go Ashawo Girl Releases More Racy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.