Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Is Tinubu Silence ;Golden Or A Strategy? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Tinubu Silence ;Golden Or A Strategy? (851 Views)

Why Is Tinubu So Powerful? / Tinubu’s Silence: Defeating / Tinubu's Silence Equals Apc Cluelessness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tinubu Silence ;Golden Or A Strategy? by smsshola(m): 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ever since the crisis in NASS, with the people the Jagaban himself supported not winning the post that was allocated to them by the party leader. Different kind of talks, rumours and counter rumours av been flying from one post to another.
Just yesterday and today PMB has been meeting with various groups in the party and reminding them the party is supreme. But the man at the centre Tinubu is yet to make comment or any statement from is own angle.
While the media is awash with different kind of speculations and opinions, he(Tinubu) is just sitting quietly and silence. Is this Silence golden or a strategy or a defeat? Pls I need the political analyst to answer me.
Re: Is Tinubu Silence ;Golden Or A Strategy? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
I'm not one
Re: Is Tinubu Silence ;Golden Or A Strategy? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
all of the above...
Re: Is Tinubu Silence ;Golden Or A Strategy? by adioolayi(m): 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jagaban of Lagos come Jagaban Federal...soonest Jagaban of Africa...grin
Take his silence for a defeat at your own risk.

I think he will allow PMB to try resolving ravaging issues. He has never and will never be pushed aside. I'm still thinking of why PMB has to remind NEC of APC the way the party was formed all the way to their victories at the poll...and emphatically reminding them of party supremacy above individual ambition. You can say Jagaban is not relevant at your risk.

3 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Silence ;Golden Or A Strategy? by DULLARDipo: 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
smsshola:
Ever since the crisis in NASS, with the people the Jagaban himself supported not winning the post that was allocated to them by the party leader. Different kind of talks, rumours and counter rumours av been flying from one post to another.
Just yesterday and today PMB has been meeting with various groups in the party and reminding them the party is supreme. But the man at the centre Tinubu is yet to make comment or any statement from is own angle.
While the media is awash with different kind of speculations and opinions, he(Tinubu) is just sitting quietly and silence. Is this Silence golden or a strategy pls I need the political analyst to answer me.
You can rant and brag before a figh but when you got beaten to a pulp, you'll definitely stay silent. Let's ask Saraki if he's responsible for this
Re: Is Tinubu Silence ;Golden Or A Strategy? by uchennamani(m): 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
smsshola:
While the media is awash with different kind of speculations and opinions, he(Tinubu) is just sitting quietly and silence. Is this Silence golden or a strategy pls I need the political analyst to answer me.
Both.
Re: Is Tinubu Silence ;Golden Or A Strategy? by bamidele029: 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
Anyone with half a brain knows the battle is just starting. Jagabans silence is golden, let people think you are finished and then you hit them when they least expect it

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Silence ;Golden Or A Strategy? by AtlanticBreeze: 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
Tinubu is smart enough to know that any noise he makes against fulani domination will land him in jail like Abiola
Re: Is Tinubu Silence ;Golden Or A Strategy? by owobokiri(m): 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
Has he got any option other than to shut his trap? He is most probably trying to wait for the best time to get back at the north, but buhari is not jonathan who stood there like a tree till he was mowed down. Buharis recent appointments, especially with the SSS and the INEC point to the fact that he is getting set for battle. Tinubu comes with a lot of baggage. So many corrupt practices. Jonathan ignored those but if Tinubu starts heckling buhari, he is going in for those. . . So they got him where they want him;marooned, surrounded and effectively defanged. . His best option is to lay low, play the victim card while waiting for a 'breaking news' some day of the president suffering a heart attack in the villa. .
Re: Is Tinubu Silence ;Golden Or A Strategy? by phelps007: 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
His silence is golden IMO..
Re: Is Tinubu Silence ;Golden Or A Strategy? by MrPresident1: 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
He is playing with the imperial Fulani war machine, they will tear him to pieces. Tinubu does not have the backing of Yoruba elders and leaders, he is on his own.
Re: Is Tinubu Silence ;Golden Or A Strategy? by DONMAYOR19(m): 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
Strategy where? he is just confuse like the dullard while also regretting his action on the role he played before and during the election. The duara dullard gave him what is called use and dump.
Re: Is Tinubu Silence ;Golden Or A Strategy? by Sunofgod(m): 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
He has been silenced!!!
Re: Is Tinubu Silence ;Golden Or A Strategy? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
U guys kip on hyping dat guy, he's not as sophisticated as u tink. He's dead politically.
Re: Is Tinubu Silence ;Golden Or A Strategy? by ElekeNtioba: 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jagaban this.....Jagaban that. A local warrior taking on national champions with years of experience under their belt.

If you want to know the 'best' case scenario for Tinubu, take a closer look of hw Awolowo ended up. The north didnt rule nigeria more than anybody else by being naive.

Sing his praises to the high heavens just know Tinubu is like an amateur boxer challenging Godzilla. He is going to get stomped on b4 he even enters the ring.

(1) (Reply)

How The Mighty Have Fallen! - Buhari Laments State Of Nigeria's Military / Dino Melaye, A Man Who Never Walks The Talk / El-rufai Nominates Ban-Ki-moon’s Aide, 12 Others As Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.