Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,594 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters (75368 Views)

Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office / A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) / Principal Federal Government College Jos Impregnates SS3 Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by donsk60: 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
leykeh:
as at 99/2000..he was still a teacher in fgc Ilorin..house master of peace house..chai....Mr manko.

vice principal special duty 2007 fgc Ilorin during my own tym it's me manko
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by femi4: 11:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
rheether:
Oya open your legs..
In the principal voice **let me teach you Osmosis**
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by jericco1(m): 11:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
Incomprehensible..
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by Meriabe80(m): 11:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
What a miserable man!
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by damilareoye: 11:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
these are the kind of people rubbishing the prestige of teachers...
idiot.
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by Chartey(m): 12:02am On Jul 05, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
Mr manko...the same Mr Manko that was house master of peace house of FGC Ilorin. the same man who taught history and government. anyway, no be today I know you. you were chasing Cordelia, shitta, sambo, yetunde mustapha and anything on skirt. rumour had it that he slept with miss oyedeji(music teacher). Mr manko, you are indeed a disgrace...
Oga u call plenty names o. Hope their husbands are not on NL.
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by EDWARD4119(m): 12:02am On Jul 05, 2015
Disgrace to the society
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by Lexaccord(m): 12:12am On Jul 05, 2015
When i started reading this story and say mohammed Manko, I wanted to be sure. I know this man as a teacher in FGC Ilorin way back in 1995 when I was in jss3 before I transfered to a school close to my parents. I think he was a social studies teacher or so. This man loves eluelu grin die!!!! As small as we were then we used to hear his gist. As small as babes in my set were then he threatens them if they do not come to his quaters late at night for sex! Infact I remember a time when he was made the cahirman of a committe in the school miswue and he embezzled the funds. This is his way. He must not go unpunished. Imagine committing this crime since 1995 as far as I know. Imagine other victims before this time. OP thanks for posting his pics. I mught not have been able to confirm he was the one if I did not see his pics. He has not not changed much. I remember his trademark then was a long cane and his frog eye balls always looking for girls to devour. He is the only master who likes to visit the female hostel and infact female bathrooms!

2 Likes

Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by Lexaccord(m): 12:21am On Jul 05, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
Mr manko...the same Mr Manko that was house master of peace house of FGC Ilorin. the same man who taught history and government. anyway, no be today I know you. you were chasing Cordelia, shitta, sambo, yetunde mustapha and anything on skirt. rumour had it that he slept with miss oyedeji(music teacher). Mr manko, you are indeed a disgrace...

Lol! Very true. Which set be u I beg? Those names u mentioned though. Lol. Are y sure I don't know you

1 Like

Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by Donkaz(m): 12:22am On Jul 05, 2015
Mr manko was my principal back then and I can remember how my female classmates do visit his house in the evening
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by moredollar(m): 12:31am On Jul 05, 2015
See as d man be..... Ugly baboon
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by Nemesis99(m): 12:31am On Jul 05, 2015
I swear this man was my house master at F.G.C.ilorin '05 set lipsrsealed Mr manko
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 05, 2015
rheether:
Oya open your legs..
its hungrying u abi?
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by iduzebaba(m): 12:43am On Jul 05, 2015
leykeh:
as at 99/2000..he was still a teacher in fgc Ilorin..house master of peace house..chai....Mr manko.

Na soo oo.. our government teacher faaa for fgci.. though the guy dey do coded paro still dat time oo wey we sabi

1 Like

Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by iduzebaba(m): 12:45am On Jul 05, 2015
sammieguze:
Choi...... Mr Manko carry him goatish attitude from FGC Ilorin reach jos. Where is sharia when u need it most

gbenga... u see as manko take embarass himself abi
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by iduzebaba(m): 12:49am On Jul 05, 2015
engrjacuzzi:

awww.... complete am na... the music teacher,, and that fine art teacher.. miss?? I don forget d name sef

1 Like

Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by engrjacuzzi: 1:02am On Jul 05, 2015
Lexaccord:

Lol! Very true. Which set be u I beg? Those names u mentioned though. Lol. Are y sure I don't know you

Roll call
house master of peace house, mr manko reads the list of peace house boys to Alh H.I.B Minute
tunde adebiyi
babygoks
Michael oduoye
Charles obekpa
supo adewuyi
Edwards nwafuna
bennard ogbebor
Ahmed salmon
Ahmed akinade
fashakin
Lekan olaoye

sorry if I no mention your name ooo. 2001 sets!
your house master don EFF up.
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by Excelboi(m): 1:19am On Jul 05, 2015
iduzebaba:

awww.... complete am na... the music teacher,, and that fine art teacher.. miss?? I don forget d name sef
Miss Joseph? that tall lady?

1 Like

Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by vegetable44(m): 1:35am On Jul 05, 2015
Lexaccord:
When i started reading this story and say mohammed Manko, I wanted to be sure. I know this man as a teacher in FGC Ilorin way back in 1995 when I was in jss3 before I transfered to a school close to my parents. I think he was a social studies teacher or so. This man loves eluelu grin die!!!! As small as we were then we used to hear his gist. As small as babes in my set were then he threatens them if they do not come to his quaters late at night for sex! Infact I remember a time when he was made the cahirman of a committe in the school miswue and he embezzled the funds. This is his way. He must not go unpunished. Imagine committing this crime since 1995 as far as I know. Imagine other victims before this time. OP thanks for posting his pics. I mught not have been able to confirm he was the one if I did not see his pics. He has not not changed much. I remember his trademark then was a long cane and his frog eye balls always looking for girls to devour. He is the only master who likes to visit the female hostel and infact female bathrooms!
there was one day he saw me going to disco,he started shouting HEY U. STUDENT COME BACK HERE..i no even do as if say person dey talk.i just continue dey go my way..i always see him as one mumu teacher,i no sabi say he D.ick dey work sef#mumuprincipal#

1 Like

Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by gusemamu(m): 1:35am On Jul 05, 2015
engrjacuzzi:

Roll call
house master of peace house, mr manko reads the list of peace house boys to Alh H.I.B Minute
tunde adebiyi
babygoks
Michael oduoye
Charles obekpa
supo adewuyi
Edwards nwafuna
bennard ogbebor
Ahmed salmon
Ahmed akinade
fashakin
Lekan olaoye

sorry if I no mention your name ooo. 2001 sets!
your house master don EFF up.

Why FGC Ilorin people plenty for here na. Thank God say na progress house I de. Tomola try for us then tho

1 Like

Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by gusemamu(m): 1:40am On Jul 05, 2015
Mr Manko! Way back FGC Ilorin. 2001 You still lash enter Jos 2015.... them suppose cut that ur thing ni
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by stchinedu: 2:00am On Jul 05, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
Grow up...
Must you mention their names? undecided
Many people have mentioned that he exhibited same tendency when he was in ilorin but none mentioned their names.
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by agamali1(m): 2:06am On Jul 05, 2015
Manko don Bleep up big time. Malo boys come see una school fada o. Choi Manko don eff big time
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by BlackOnassis(m): 2:34am On Jul 05, 2015
ah Mr. Manko! I am not surprised.

All my FGC Ilorin guys, I hail una oo. School house 2003 set. cheesy
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by BlackOnassis(m): 2:40am On Jul 05, 2015
gusemamu:

Why FGC Ilorin people plenty for here na. Thank God say na progress house I de. Tomola try for us then tho

wow. how u take survive? progress house was the lion's den back then. too many bad boys.
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by oseahumenb(m): 2:55am On Jul 05, 2015
This story is fake and misleading. It is designed to malign the integrity of that principal. If u read between the lines u would have discovered that the report lacked the basic sense of reportage. No clear source of story,no witness, no mention of statement from the parent. How can a school principal shut the gate of the school against PTA, is that possible knowing the atrocity he is alleged to have committed.? I smear lies. Pls readers, checkout the quantum of grammatical errors u will understand. This story is rubbish. Next jare!!!
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by Awesomeking: 4:29am On Jul 05, 2015
Wow..unbeleivable..see the ugly man sef..vert ugly animal..decided to close down this girls social and intimate life right from 17 years,even if they end up divorcing,it will be hard for her to have her life back cuz of shame,embrassment etc
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by ElFenomeno1: 5:03am On Jul 05, 2015
mrsefan:
Hahahahhahah very soon president will impregnate a primary school girl
Dumb fu cktard
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by eliwa47(m): 5:16am On Jul 05, 2015
see him eye! oloju opolo! oju yobo wey suppose to rot in jail.
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by jonadaft: 5:21am On Jul 05, 2015
mrsefan:

Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by heedrhez(m): 5:32am On Jul 05, 2015
mrsefan:
u no fit jes pretend say u gt sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? / See The Stadium Built By Covenant University (pics, Video) / JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.