Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Cynthia Morgan Unveils New Celebrity Blog [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Unveils New Celebrity Blog [PICS] (1027 Views)

See The New Celebrity Picture Style / New Celebrity Couple Alert?see Sultry Cynthia Morgan And Phyno Gets All Loved Up / New Celebrity Beef!!! Linda Ikeji Has Poor Mentality - Wizkid..see Full Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Morgan Unveils New Celebrity Blog [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
German Juice singer, Cynthia Morgan has officially launched her new celebrity blog. The blog www.cynthiamorgansblog.com will feature her songs and videos, Fashion, beauty and Celebrity Gist.

She shared a shot of the new website on her Instagram with the caption;

Hi Darlings (marshals) so in other for me to be able to stay connected and contribute to (my fans)day to day life I have decided to launch my celebrity blog where I will keep you guys up to date with German juicy Music, news, fashion, beauty and celebrity gist.  Log on to www.cynthiamorgansblog.com  for ur daily Amebor follow on Instagram on @cynthiamorgansblog and on Twitter on @cmorgansblog Email:cynthiamorgansblog@gmail.com FACEBOOK» www.facebook.com/cynthiamorgansblog  BBM» pin:2BD05389 , CALL: +2348063549216 am looking forward to it being real fun.yikes love u all

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=15386

Re: Cynthia Morgan Unveils New Celebrity Blog [PICS] by glimpse33(m): 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Unveils New Celebrity Blog [PICS] by DankemzI(m): 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
If she's persistent and knows what she's doing with her fame Linda will be history
Re: Cynthia Morgan Unveils New Celebrity Blog [PICS] by ZianaJordana(f): 1:43am On Jul 05, 2015
I didn't like 'German Juice'. Was that actually successful in Nigeria? 'Lead Me On' was my favourite song of hers.

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor And Co. Flaunt Their Assets [PHOTOS] / Amber Rose Flaunts Her Dangerous Curves / Renowned Pastor Sexually Assault Teenage Girl During Vigil In The Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.