Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? (3868 Views)

10-Year-Old Barber Who Makes At Least N5,000 Daily (Photo) / Start Your Own Boxers Business With N5, 000 / BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? by SamTrust(m): 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hello Nairalands.
I am intending to start a business.
I have been racking my brain all this while.
Though i had a laptop before, but it just broke down(charging and screen problem costing me N15,000).
But for now, i got N5,000. Can you Kindly help me On any online or Offline Business i can do with such Amount without a laptop, although, i can be going to internet cafe.
I am greateful to only useful Infos and Suggestions, even helping hand.
Thanks.
Lalasticlala, FOD e.t.c.
Thanks Admin.
Re: What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? by iykepromotions: 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hmm op to be frank N5000 is too small to start an offline business or even an online one. majority of online business you will be adviced to do here is network marketing which only the first comers earn big. now my advice is this research a genuine way to make money online then learn it. starting an online business is much cheaper and faster than starting an offline business (talking from experience) but to make money online you MUST have a product or service to render. now this 3 options can never fail you if you're doubting about which online business to go for, however you need to learn it 1. website designing. 2. expired domain investing. 3. webhosting reseller. those three are all money makers and serious minded ones are earning big here just do your homework well
Re: What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? by SamTrust(m): 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
iykepromotions:
Hmm op to be frank N5000 is too small to start an offline business or even an online one. majority of online business you will be adviced to do here is network marketing which only the first comers earn big. now my advice is this research a genuine way to make money online then learn it. starting an online business is much cheaper and faster than starting an offline business (talking from experience) but to make money online you MUST have a product or service to render. now this 3 options can never fail you if you're doubting about which online business to go for, however you need to learn it 1. website designing. 2. expired domain investing 3. webhosting reseller. those three are all money makers and serious minded ones are earning big here just do your homework well
hello sir. Thank you very much for the useful contribution.
Which product can i sell to make money, or i am getting you wrong.
-about d domain, how do i invest.
Thanks.
Re: What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? by iykepromotions: 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
SamTrust:

hello sir. Thank you very much for the useful contribution.
Which product can i sell to make money, or i am getting you wrong.
-about d domain, how do i invest.
Thanks.
number one and three are service rendering;design a website for a client you get paid, offer a webhostin to companies and individuals you get paid too. The 2nd is service and product; you buy an expired domains with rich traffic, "park" it for free. The parking company will now place adverts on it [up to 20 ] the said domains will exactly be like a website, now this is how you make money from it; when a visitor visits that domain and CLICKS on any advert, you make money and you'll be paid every month {that is SERVICE} The other way to make money from it is by reselling that domain name. And that is the PRODUCT. learn more about this @ www.julanky.com
Re: What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? by fidellamo(m): 11:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
TRY DBS and you will be glad you did.

I cant start explaining everything here, head over to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2389747/earn-4000-monthly-one-year for details.

Thank me later.
Re: What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 05, 2015
SamTrust:
Hello Nairalands.
I am intending to start a business.
I have been racking my brain all this while.
Though i had a laptop before, but it just broke down(charging and screen problem costing me N15,000).
But for now, i got N5,000. Can you Kindly help me On any online or Offline Business i can do with such Amount without a laptop, although, i can be going to internet cafe.
I am greateful to only useful Infos and Suggestions, even helping hand.
Thanks.
Lalasticlala, FOD e.t.c.
Thanks Admin.

5k is not too small to start any biz,its all about your mindset.Even when you have 500k,you will still feel it is not enough for the type of biz you want to go into if you have a scarcity mentality.

I created a thread on how to make money on fiverr by working smart.

check it here:https://www.nairaland.com/2390751/how-make-up-500k-every
Re: What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? by Akdams(m): 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
YOU AND YOUR 12K
July Promo

For More Details Contact Us Through -
Tel- 09095966665
Whatsapp - 08087329004
email- akdam_multiwealth@yahoo.com
Re: What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? by SamTrust(m): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
I think you did not read my post.
Fiverr is all about having a laptop, in which i clearly stated that my computer is down right now.
I am just thinking maybe i can get a online biz i can start with that amount requiring a mobile phone or little cyber cafe precense Or Offline biz.
Thanks, u are a wonderful female.
cherylstun:

5k is not too small to start any biz,its all about your mindset.Even when you have 500k,you will still feel it is not enough for the type of biz you want to go into if you have a scarcity mentality.

I created a thread on how to make money on fiverr by working smart.

check it here:https://www.nairaland.com/2390751/how-make-up-500k-every
Re: What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? by SamTrust(m): 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Thats what i can say sir.
Why nt stating any help you can render here. Who knows maybe other Nairalanders might get it useful.
Thanks.
Akdams:
YOU AND YOUR 12K
July Promo

Tel- 09095966665
Whatsapp - 08087329004
Re: What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? by SamTrust(m): 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
Thanks,
i will see to this.
Thanks
iykepromotions:
number one and three are service rendering;design a website for a client you get paid, offer a webhostin to companies and individuals you get paid too. The 2nd is service and product; you buy an expired domains with rich traffic, "park" it for free. The parking company will now place adverts on it [up to 20 ] the said domains will exactly be like a website, now this is how you make money from it; when a visitor visits that domain and CLICKS on any advert, you make money and you'll be paid every month {that is SERVICE} The other way to make money from it is by reselling that domain name. And that is the PRODUCT. learn more about this @ www.julanky.com
Re: What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? by SIREOYG(m): 7:28am On Jul 06, 2015
Hello,
You can check this link out.... With just #4000, you can get exclusive packages and use the remaining #1000 for another good use. I hope it helps.
www.netbiznaija.com/oluwaseyi or visit my signature link below. Cheers
Re: What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? by vaniesexy: 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
DO YOU KNOW WITH wit #6600 you can earn money,cars n house of your own without making sales? Add me on watapp to know more 08161679285
Re: What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? by GentleFrank(m): 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
That is a very beautiful question which I will like to answer.

Firstly, I must tell you that the capital is too smalll to start a substantial business venture in Nigeria given the present harsh economic situation looming in the country; unless you are well-versed in the art of management. So why not save it up to something more tangible before you start? Render general services like writing, cleaning, security or carriages and raise more money for starting a more serious business venture.

But if you insist on starting a business right away, some low-capital investment/business opportunities for that start-up sum includes corporate social media profile management, mini pop corn business, shoe polishing business, portraiture. If you havee the artistic skills already, cake making, wrist watch selling, perfume selling business, among many other thousands of profitable small scale busineess ideas which you can read for FREE on my personal blog - http://www.BusinessParrot..com and start making money managing your own business.

When I Started newly as an entrepreneur, I began as a passport photographer even though I was a B Sc Accountant who just rounded up NYSC as a that time. But thank God for the magnificent level of succeess which I recorded within a very short period of time and the stage that I have taken my new business to; all as a result of my focus, determination and hardwork.

I wish You good luck in all your genuine endeavours. Cheers !!!
(http://www.BusinssParrot..com)

2 Likes

Re: What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? by csckid(m): 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
hello, op and all.....allow me to suggest online import business...you can import little items from china at dirty cheap price and resell at high price...there are a number of items to choose from...am based in benin so for those within Edo and Delta, you can contact me for mentorship..i do it at a little fee...09021000247, pin:270312C1

see you at the top
Emma
Re: What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? by Booty4me: 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
Guy use that money and go and drink beer and stop disturbing us here angry

1 Like

Re: What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? by Geoforever(f): 5:13am On Jul 08, 2015
Join Oriflame company with it.You won't regret it.The same way people disturb me with products as it's irresistible.It's sell itself,a trial do confuse our users and plus the company compensation plan.Call me on 08035151554 or watz app me on 08087306328 to give you more details if you are intrested
Re: What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? by chiefkpokp(m): 9:58am On Jul 13, 2015
Where is ur location? Webdesign,hosting is out of this 5k issue becos u will need so much time to learn first so not adviceable most expecially as its involves laptop. I would have been able to help you sharp shaprp if you were in Benin.
Re: What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? by chiefkpokp(m): 9:59am On Jul 13, 2015
chiefkpokp:
Where is ur location? Webdesign,hosting is out of this 5k issue becos u will need so much time to learn first so not adviceable most expecially as its involves laptop. I would have been able to help you sharp shaprp if you were in Benin or closed by.
Re: What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? by SamTrust(m): 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
Thanks,
but am in Osun Sir.
chiefkpokp:
Where is ur location? Webdesign,hosting is out of this 5k issue becos u will need so much time to learn first so not adviceable most expecially as its involves laptop. I would have been able to help you sharp shaprp if you were in Benin.
Re: What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? by chiefkpokp(m): 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
Oshogbo is okay becos I also have customers I supply goods to, like I said 5k is small its can you profit, the item that I think will quickly turn that 5k to a reasonable profit is by importing some office wear wrist watches and market it to any banker or officer man. Though that 5k can you atlease let me say 3-4wrist watches(when I mean watch, am talking about nice watch like Engine watches) and you can sell atlease 8k each. And then you can use the profit to advance. Though I don't no osun banking or office is, but all this have worked for those in Ilorin,Warri,Benin and abuja, and its work for them.
Re: What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? by vaniesexy: 1:04am On Jul 15, 2015
DO YOU KNOW WITH wit #6600 you can earn money,cars n house of your own without making sales? Add me on watapp to know more 08161679285
Re: What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? by bizhub: 5:12am On Jul 15, 2015
You can use that N5000 to start info - marketing business. It has the capacity to be generating N5000 or more daily for you.. To learn info-marketing business text or call 08167566759
Re: What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? by vaniesexy: 9:28am On Jul 15, 2015
Re: What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? by mychiveous(f): 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
chiefkpokp:
I'm in Benin,i send you a pm so you can give me your location.
Re: What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? by Akdams(m): 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
SamTrust:
Why nt stating any help you can render here. Who knows maybe other Nairalanders might get it useful.
Thanks.

Akdams:
YOU AND YOUR 12K
July Promo
Tel- 09095966665
Whatsapp - 08087329004
SamTrust:
Thanks.

Are u in need of quick funds to handle some projects and bills?

Do you need a fund you can circle out within a month and earn 30k, 400k or 1m?

Then the Students delight, Zenith & Classic Fund is for you!!!!!

GLC introduces short term funds that is geared towards helping members earn faster and circle out in less than one month with mind blowing income to pay bills ,handle some SME businesses and projects.
Re: What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? by Akdams(m): 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2015

Re: What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? by Aucun(m): 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
chiefkpokp:
Oshogbo is okay becos I also have customers I supply goods to, like I said 5k is small its can you profit, the item that I think will quickly turn that 5k to a reasonable profit is by importing some office wear wrist watches and market it to any banker or officer man. Though that 5k can you atlease let me say 3-4wrist watches(when I mean watch, am talking about nice watch like Engine watches) and you can sell atlease 8k each. And then you can use the profit to advance. Though I don't no osun banking or office is, but all this have worked for those in Ilorin,Warri,Benin and abuja, and its work for them.

Bro, i sent you a PM
Re: What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? by chiefkpokp(m): 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
I didn't see the pm email, you can whatsapp on 08138815219 ... Let's talk
Re: What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? by ebony3soul(m): 8:40am On Jul 16, 2015
hello everyone, my name is Richmind, if you know you ve been struggling financially inbox me now, i ve discovered a better way to make money to your Access bank everyday, dont even think its a scam because i am not asking you to send me any money, If you are a go-getter, if you know how to use Facebook, or any other social media and have ever wanted to work for yourself, need an extra income, would like to add a business to your current business, or just want to help spread the word of this AMAZING company while making money doing it, inbox me on whatsapp now +234 807 433 0446, I only need 4 people who would come back here and share their Success story ( make #5,000 - #10,000 daily)

Re: What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? by SamTrust(m): 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
Explain more
Akdams:

Are u in need of quick funds to handle some projects and bills?

Do you need a fund you can circle out within a month and earn 30k, 400k or 1m?

Then the Students delight, Zenith & Classic Fund is for you!!!!!

GLC introduces short term funds that is geared towards helping members earn faster and circle out in less than one month with mind blowing income to pay bills ,handle some SME businesses and projects.

Re: What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? by johnnobles: 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sweet Potatoes Supply In Large Quantities / 6 Reasons Why You Need Content Marketing / Infrared thermometer in lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.