Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,859 members, 7,862,819 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

The Corporate Walker Challenge - Nairaland Competition (N50,000 to be won). - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Corporate Walker Challenge - Nairaland Competition (N50,000 to be won). (759 Views)

16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Corporate Walker Challenge - Nairaland Competition (N50,000 to be won). by databoy247(m): 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
CHALLENGE OVERVIEW
The Office Manager Project is a tech start-up initiative that came into fruition in November 2014 and now has more than 1,200 subscribed contractors, company representatives and business owners spread across Nigeria in our web portal making it a very welcome initiative. We believe in a better Nigeria where existing and aspiring contractors can participate and enjoy the Local Content Act, as provisioned by the Nigerian constitution. We believe in helping as many Nigerians as we can attain success as contractors and business owners.

OM is currently operated as a web based portal utilizing latest web technology to deliver solutions and we are doing our best to ensure customer satisfaction and retention especially with our unique mode of operation.

The Corporate Walker Challenge is a newly debuted (online) competition from the stables of OfficeManager with the single aim of establishing an aspiring company owner and entrepreneur..... in our own little way grin

SELECTION
Application for this competition is not based on academic qualification (though it will be an added advantage). If you are interested in this competition, you need to be exceptionally bright and need to prove that you are worth having your own establishment.

The competition is a very simple one and tends to last for a period of 3 weeks. Various criteria have been put in place to qualify and disqualify contestants as the competition progresses.

COMPETITION
The competition will be done in 3 phases.

1. The essay phase
You will be required to write 2 essays. Yes, essay! First, you will register for the competition, then the essay questions will be emailed to you, with guidelines on how best to write them plus marking criteria.

2. The quiz phase
At this stage you will participate in a quiz (or exam) and you MUST attain at least a 90% score to proceed to the next level. If you qualify for this stage, you will also be emailed the quiz/exams which you will take online.

3. The proposal phase
This is the final stage. Here you will be asked to write a proposal on a given business and it will be your job to convince us. More details will be provided on this later.

STAR PRIZE
There will only be one winner, and the winner will get a cash prize of N50,000

Also, the winner gets a free account in our OfficeManager website where you will have access to latest contract opportunities published daily from government and multinational companies. And you will also receive a copy of The Corporate Walker document (FREE) which will guide you on everything you need, to start growing as a contractor.

========================================================================================
To participate, register here http://eepurl.com/bsl5cT
========================================================================================

NOTE: You can share your thoughts here and updates on the challenge will also be posted here as we progress. So, you think you are smart enough? Get on board!

Good luck cool

RULES OF THIS THREAD
Please no using of insulting and defamatory words.
If you are not interested and do not wish to participate, then don't!
Don't derail the thread with unnecessary posts and adverts.
You can ask your questions here and i will do my best to provide answers.

Mods please you can take this to the FP to give room for more contestants.

Re: The Corporate Walker Challenge - Nairaland Competition (N50,000 to be won). by sammer4life(m): 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
Another
Re: The Corporate Walker Challenge - Nairaland Competition (N50,000 to be won). by sammer4life(m): 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
Another PushCv?
Re: The Corporate Walker Challenge - Nairaland Competition (N50,000 to be won). by databoy247(m): 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
sammer4life:
Another PushCv?

Sir, this is not another PushCV. This is just my way of giving back. Truthfully, i have gained a lot from this forum so i just want to give back but in the process of doing so, i asked myself; why not just make it more fun and challenging?

Winner gets the cash prize. Those who know me, know i keep my word.
Re: The Corporate Walker Challenge - Nairaland Competition (N50,000 to be won). by sammer4life(m): 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
databoy247:

Sir, this is not another PushCV. This is just my way of giving back. Truthfully, i have gained a lot from this forum so i just want to give back but in the process of doing so, i asked myself; why not just make it more fun and challenging?

Winner gets the cash prize. Those who know me, know i keep my word.
Oh Databoy. Never knw it's you. Your start up story stil inspire me. I use to pass ur Asaba office. One of these days, I go drop by
Re: The Corporate Walker Challenge - Nairaland Competition (N50,000 to be won). by databoy247(m): 11:32am On Jul 05, 2015
Happy sunday folks.
Re: The Corporate Walker Challenge - Nairaland Competition (N50,000 to be won). by databoy247(m): 9:36am On Jul 06, 2015
Have you joined the competition? Join those who have applied and show us your intellect.

(1) (Reply)

WEB-PRENEURSHIP Free Training Live On Nairaland / 10 Money Mistakes Successful People Don’t Make / Gidi - Wide Delivery Service : We Capture Lagos With Swiftness!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.