Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Keshi Sacked By NFF - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Sacked By NFF (45378 Views)

Vincent Enyeama Sacked By Lille Via Text Message / Austin Eguavoen: I Am Being Owed By NFF, Says Ex Super Eagles Coach / Throwback Photo Of Keshi & Amodu By NFF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keshi Sacked By NFF by Icon4s(m): 6:30am On Jul 05, 2015
femiranking28:
So who replaces him

Salisu Yusuf.
Re: Keshi Sacked By NFF by Icon4s(m): 6:33am On Jul 05, 2015
After seeing that team list against Chad, I gave up on Keshi.

Throwing away ur most experienced players:
Ambrose
Echiejile
Oshaninwa
Mikel
Moses
Akpan
Aluko

2 Likes

Re: Keshi Sacked By NFF by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 05, 2015
toprealman:
BUHARI TO APPOINT IDIRIS ABDUKADIRI FROM KANO AS NEW HEAD COACH TO TAKE OVER FROM KESHI. SAI BABA...
Starships4u:
Soo fucking what?? Ofcourse its to pave way for another northern take over
Sunofgod:
AWAITING THE 'NORTHERN' APPOINTMENT . . . .

The laws of this country do not prevent a Hausa man....if well qualified....from taking over as coach of the Super Eagles.

(Besides NFF is going to appoint a foreign coach. Everyone knows the NFF hates Nigerian coaches grin.).

Besides....if a Hausa man takes over and helps us achieve our footballing goals...there is no harm done.

I wonder for you Nigerians....you who made the comment and those who liked it.Why do you hate each other too much? Especially as I know there are Northerners who are your mirror image.

You better stop hating. Hate does more damage to the hater than the hated.

And before you jump on me.....I have no affinity for any tribe, or any religion in this country. My loyalty is to God first...and then to each and every Nigerian in this nation. I love my countrymen and women regardless of religion, tribe or race...and whether they like me or not. Because....it is the right thing to do. And it is high time we gave up bigotry. Rwanda must not happen again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keshi Sacked By NFF by Lasese: 6:48am On Jul 05, 2015
He's out now!

Who's In now?

May be from North.... Because ls all about northerners now.

Is all about Terminate now.
Re: Keshi Sacked By NFF by dckng16(m): 6:49am On Jul 05, 2015
Key strategic political positions, Hausas are everywhere and Super eagles coach we dont know yet?
Re: Keshi Sacked By NFF by Adubiaran(m): 6:50am On Jul 05, 2015
[quote author=richidinho post=35493063]Mttcheeeeew.....stewp!d NFF
He was not supposed to be employed in the first place
Get us a competent coach from Holland[/quote

what has Holland achieved in recent years?]
Re: Keshi Sacked By NFF by Odunzepatrick(m): 6:50am On Jul 05, 2015
Baaba please be honest and answer this quest[color=#006600][/color]ion.
If you are working for Union Bank and you heard that CBN is recruiting, won't you apply?
Re: Keshi Sacked By NFF by radeniran(m): 6:53am On Jul 05, 2015
SHUAIBU AMODU is the next coach another northern agenda
Re: Keshi Sacked By NFF by dckng16(m): 6:57am On Jul 05, 2015
Amanju Pinnick is he North or South?
Re: Keshi Sacked By NFF by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 05, 2015
radeniran:
SHUAIBU AMODU is the next coach another northern agenda
smiley smiley smiley smiley

Amodu is from Edo State by the way.
Re: Keshi Sacked By NFF by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 05, 2015
dckng16:
Amanju Pinnick is he North or South?

Pinnick is from Delta State.
Re: Keshi Sacked By NFF by castrokins(m): 6:57am On Jul 05, 2015
It's Better To Terminate Keshi's Job Than His Life. NFF Is A Joke.

donfiazo:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nff-sacks-keshi/
Re: Keshi Sacked By NFF by dckng16(m): 6:58am On Jul 05, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Pinnick is from Delta State.
Ok.
Re: Keshi Sacked By NFF by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 05, 2015
Adubiaran:
What has holland acheived?

Finished in the top four of the World Cup in the last two editions (which is better than France or England , or even Argentina).....and also it was the Dutch tactician Rinus Michaels that gave us the footballing philosophy called Total Football.

The Dutch also gave us Johann Cruyff....football player and phillosopher (Every disadvantage has its advantage)....and arguably the father of Barcelona's Tiki Taka style.(Pep Guardiola played under him at Barca).

2 Likes

Re: Keshi Sacked By NFF by innoblack: 7:10am On Jul 05, 2015
nice move by the nff board, keshi nor b am atall
Re: Keshi Sacked By NFF by innoblack: 7:12am On Jul 05, 2015
mumu shuaibu amodu is from my place in Edo state. before u start ur tribal tlk

1 Like

Re: Keshi Sacked By NFF by Jamesking08: 7:15am On Jul 05, 2015
In the first place I wonder how keshi who could not qualify the super Eagles for nations cup to defend their title as defending champion was reappointed. It's a welcome development buh we need an experienced foreign coach this time.
Re: Keshi Sacked By NFF by davinchi86(m): 7:29am On Jul 05, 2015
i said it dis buhari of a man is a tribalistic bigot d north want to take over everytin too bad buhari i bet u if u continue lik dis u wont last in dis ur seat. Wicked tribalistic bokoharamlistic gaylistic somebody
Re: Keshi Sacked By NFF by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 05, 2015
femiranking28:
So who replaces him
alhaji salisu mohammadu Yusuf ANOTHER NORTHERNER! What a Northocratic government! APC! Change!
Re: Keshi Sacked By NFF by ileogbenfidel(m): 7:39am On Jul 05, 2015
Keshi's boyfriend GEJ is gone so he has to leave
Re: Keshi Sacked By NFF by toprealman: 7:48am On Jul 05, 2015
WHY DO YOU GUYS LIKE VIOLENCE? YOU THINK I GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHO TAKES OVER FROM THAT TOSSER CALLED KESHI OR WHAT? I HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO GET BUSY WITH, THANKS!
Re: Keshi Sacked By NFF by Trunaijian: 8:20am On Jul 05, 2015
A long time coming...[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Keshi Sacked By NFF by Aygem(m): 8:23am On Jul 05, 2015
Stephen Keshi fired as Super Eagles coach The Big Boss has been shown the exit door by the Nigeria Football Federation for lack of commitment to achieve the federation’s objectives By Shina Oludare Jul 4, 2015 22:53:00 Stephen Keshi’s contract as head coach of the Super Eagles has been terminated, the Nigeria Football Federation has announced. The 53-year-old who was re-appointed as the country’s senior national team coach in April was kicked out on Saturday evening, with assistant Salisu Yusuf and the Technical Directorate of the NFF led by Amodu Shuaibu to take offer till a substantive handler is announced. “Having thoroughly reviewed the reports/ findings of the NFF disciplinary committee and NFF Technical and Development Committee, as well as having reviewed the actions and inactions of Mr. Stephen Keshi, in the performance of his duties as Super Eagles’ head coach, which we found to lack the required commitment to achieve the ederation’s objectives as set out in the coach’s employment contract,” a statement by the NFF Executive Committee read. “To this end and pursuant to the provisions of clause 4.3 of the employment contract between Mr. Stephen Keshi and the NFF (the contract) and the various clauses therein, the Nigeria Football Federation has decided to exercise its option to summarily terminate the employment contract of Mr. Stephen Keshi with the Federation with immediate effect.” “It added that the termination was “without prejudice to the settlement of any existing and due financial obligations between the NFF and Mr. Keshi. “In the interim, the Super Eagles’ team affairs will be jointly managed by assistant Coach, Salisu Yusuf and the Technical Directorate of the NFF headed by Coach Shuaibu Amodu, until the Federation names in due course a new head coach, who, along with the NFF will chart a new direction for the Super Eagles to ensure credible participation in international competitions and assist in building a sustainable football culture for the country,” it concluded. The former Mali and Togo handler job came under intense scrutiny since the 2-0 victory over Chad after he put a non-league player on the bench and his name also appeared on the FIF website as one of more than 50 coaches applying for Cote d’Ivoire national team job. http://m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/13301362
Re: Keshi Sacked By NFF by naira0(m): 8:32am On Jul 05, 2015
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

This is a good one from our glass house.
The "clueless" one failed to leave head high when the ovation was loudest. Now he's got a dent on his CV.

Going forward: I am more interested in who replaces him. We deserve quality at this time bkos to me selling a dog to buy a monkey makes no sense since a squatting animal in still in ur house.
Re: Keshi Sacked By NFF by melvin0004(m): 8:36am On Jul 05, 2015
Starships4u:
Soo fucking what?? Ofcourse its to pave way for another northern take over
hausa - fulani taking over gradually since buhari took over.
Re: Keshi Sacked By NFF by topsco(m): 8:37am On Jul 05, 2015
I saw this coming and it blews.
Re: Keshi Sacked By NFF by PapaFem: 9:00am On Jul 05, 2015
Long overdue. I hail the NFF for their courage. His contract shouldn't have been renewed in the first place. After the nation's cup triumph, Keshi became so big that he thought he could do anything and walk away with it. It's over now. The NFF should go for the best because Super Eagles also needs a change.
Re: Keshi Sacked By NFF by Dozzmani(m): 9:13am On Jul 05, 2015
Fear North tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria wore Tracksuits At Rio Opening Ceremony; Official outfit never arrived / Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players During Red Card Dispute / Peter And Kasper Schmeichel Premier League Records Of Father & Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.