Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Former President Jonathan Appointments In His 5+years,north Never CRIED - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Jonathan Appointments In His 5+years,north Never CRIED (13446 Views)

Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick / Full Names Of Nnpc New Appointments In Geo Political Zones. Ss=2, Sw=3, North=1 / President Buhari's Appointments In Six Nigeria Geopolitical Zones & Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former President Jonathan Appointments In His 5+years,north Never CRIED by Bizibi(m): 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, what shrine do u and ur cursed seeds worship at?
mehn!!!you bark well,you are a good breeder.... Bark one more time with a harsh insult
Re: Former President Jonathan Appointments In His 5+years,north Never CRIED by Mamaflex(f): 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
barcanista:
My Dear I'm cooled but the OP just want to use propaganda to justify fulanitocracy and Northocracy by Buhari's government.
It's not yet Northocracy Na. There are more appointments to be made. kiss
Re: Former President Jonathan Appointments In His 5+years,north Never CRIED by Demdem(m): 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
[quote author=atlwireles post=35507765][/quote]

Rumola thug, Jonah-daft side chick from Bayelsa was petroleum minister throughout and NNPC reported to her so what's ur point?
Re: Former President Jonathan Appointments In His 5+years,north Never CRIED by Demdem(m): 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Bizibi:
mehn!!!you bark well,you are a good breeder.... Bark one more time with a harsh insult

Demdem:

Fool, what shrine do u and ur cursed seeds worship at?
Re: Former President Jonathan Appointments In His 5+years,north Never CRIED by atlwireles: 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
[[s]quote author=Demdem post=35507993]

Rumola thug, Jonah-daft side chick from Bayelsa was petroleum minister throughout and NNPC reported to her so what's ur point?
[/quote][/s]

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan Appointments In His 5+years,north Never CRIED by Demdem(m): 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
grin^^^
Shame catch the thug. Madueke was in charge.
Re: Former President Jonathan Appointments In His 5+years,north Never CRIED by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mamaflex:
It's not yet Northocracy Na. There are more appointments to make. kiss
you are defending your #BOC abi?
Re: Former President Jonathan Appointments In His 5+years,north Never CRIED by Mamaflex(f): 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
barcanista:
you are defending your #BOC abi?
#BOC embarassed
Re: Former President Jonathan Appointments In His 5+years,north Never CRIED by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mamaflex:
#BOC embarassed
#BabaOneChance kiss
Re: Former President Jonathan Appointments In His 5+years,north Never CRIED by Mamaflex(f): 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
barcanista:
#BabaOneChance kiss
cheesy cheesy . You are not serious. angry
Re: Former President Jonathan Appointments In His 5+years,north Never CRIED by Bizibi(m): 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
Demdem:

OK you tried,oya go back to your cage.....
Re: Former President Jonathan Appointments In His 5+years,north Never CRIED by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mamaflex:
cheesy cheesy . You are not serious. angry
Make me serious then kiss
Re: Former President Jonathan Appointments In His 5+years,north Never CRIED by abdulkayus(m): 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
Barcanista, pls keep on slaying and destroying them and their intents. This lies posted by the OP has been going round the Facebook pages and circulated among the northern flocks. I just caution one not long ago abt this same issue that even if GEJ was tribalistic, since PMB was voted base on the clamour for change, then there should be change in his governance from his predecessors. This is kind of lies they circulated if the issue of resource control or esp 13% derivative on oil to oil producing states comes up, they claim that it was the ground nut money gotten from the north that was use to extract oil and build refineries. So they have enough right over the issue of oil. And this lies has been swallow hook, link and sinker by the ignorant flocks or those who choose to close eyes to the reliality. They have forgotten that then, we have regional government and each region produce on his own and pay tax to the central government and its the tax being paid to the central government that was build to extract oil and build refineries.
I pray for PMB to succeed and he should be tribalist as what opposition has called him to be.
Re: Former President Jonathan Appointments In His 5+years,north Never CRIED by Demdem(m): 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
Bizibi:
OK you tried,oya go back to your cage.....

Bizifool, what cage are u reffering to?
Re: Former President Jonathan Appointments In His 5+years,north Never CRIED by Mamaflex(f): 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
barcanista:
Make me serious then kiss
Ok I will. wink wink
Re: Former President Jonathan Appointments In His 5+years,north Never CRIED by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Was it not Jonathan that said, during one of his visits to Anambra State, that Ndigbo were the backbone of his government?

Meaning, those he can trust and not the majority back stabbers who were moles in his cabinet.
Re: Former President Jonathan Appointments In His 5+years,north Never CRIED by Bizibi(m): 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
Demdem:

Bizifool, what cage are u reffering to?
your dog cage rottweiler
Re: Former President Jonathan Appointments In His 5+years,north Never CRIED by Elose11(m): 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
Out of the 39 mentioned, the NNPC man, Yakubu is from Kaduna state; Nafdac Paul Orhi is from Benue, same as Omeri of NOA; Wapmuk of Industrial Training fund is from Plateau state. Some others were not appointed by Jonathan. Eg he inherited Okojie and only recently renewed his tenure.
And apart from Nnpc, DPR and Nimasa, others are third grade MDAs.
Re: Former President Jonathan Appointments In His 5+years,north Never CRIED by LKO(m): 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
barcanista:
OP you took your time to single ONLY Agencies that were/are headed by Southerners and left the ones by Northerners. For instance, you refused to mention that of the 4 IGPs under GEJ 3 were Northerners, only 1 is a southerner. Another instance is the Chief of Defense staff was/is a Northerner. The NSA is a Northerner. All CJN under GEJ were Northerners. CJ Federal high Court is a Northerner. EFCC Head is a Northerner. The INEC Chairman appointed by Jonathan a Northerner. C-G Customs is a Northerner.NECO, NERÐC, FRCN DGs are Northerners appointed by Jonathan...The list is lengthy because Nigeria has almost (if not more than) a thousand Agencies and Departments.

I was reading ur epistile wit keen interest, until when I saw u mention GEJ appointed a northerner as CJN of Nigeria and as CJ of federal high court. U truly do not know how CJN and CJ are appointed and sadly, u would carry this falsehood to ur street locals and eventually, plant in dem hatred for a united Nigeria.
Re: Former President Jonathan Appointments In His 5+years,north Never CRIED by Mamaflex(f): 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
barcanista:
Hey kiss
I'm following the interview. tongue
Re: Former President Jonathan Appointments In His 5+years,north Never CRIED by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mamaflex:
I'm following the interview. tongue
lol...no laugh me
Re: Former President Jonathan Appointments In His 5+years,north Never CRIED by Mamaflex(f): 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
barcanista:
lol...no laugh me
when will you be done?
Re: Former President Jonathan Appointments In His 5+years,north Never CRIED by Demdem(m): 7:07am On Jul 06, 2015
Bizibi:
your dog cage rottweiler

Bizifool, u mean u are also a dog?
Re: Former President Jonathan Appointments In His 5+years,north Never CRIED by Bizibi(m): 8:16am On Jul 06, 2015
Demdem:

Bizifool, u mean u are also a dog?
hahahaha...calm down doggy!!!
Re: Former President Jonathan Appointments In His 5+years,north Never CRIED by Demdem(m): 9:07am On Jul 06, 2015
Bizibi:

Bizibi:
Re: Former President Jonathan Appointments In His 5+years,north Never CRIED by pBuhari(f): 10:18am On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Former President Jonathan Appointments In His 5+years,north Never CRIED by Mamaflex(f): 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
barcanista:
kiss
Ready?
Re: Former President Jonathan Appointments In His 5+years,north Never CRIED by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
Mamaflex:
Ready?
Yes!
Re: Former President Jonathan Appointments In His 5+years,north Never CRIED by Mamaflex(f): 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
barcanista:
Yes!
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N74Billion Fraud: Ibrahim Shema In Court Today (Photos) / I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar / President Buhari Vows To Reverse “Terrible Mismanagement” Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.