Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Aooow Dont Be Stupid !.ezzie Blog Debuts On Nairaland - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Aooow Dont Be Stupid !.ezzie Blog Debuts On Nairaland (635 Views)

FLOWCHART'S Single (no Dulling) Debuts On 360nobs.com Hot!!! / Bit Benders 'freestyle Fridays' Debuts On Nhh Nigerianhiphop.net / Rick Dees Weekly Top 40 Debuts On Cosmo Fm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aooow Dont Be Stupid !.ezzie Blog Debuts On Nairaland by ofokasibe: 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2009
EZZIE BABY , Aooow DONT BE STUPID !.
you already know who the eff she is.
thousands of facebook fans, tens of thousands of youtube fans
the DIEHARD fans of ezzieblogisodes asked for it now u got it live on nairaland.
Exclusive videos and EZZIE freestyle links to be posted for yall

Aooow DONT BE STUPID !.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgFM1MX393Q
Re: Aooow Dont Be Stupid !.ezzie Blog Debuts On Nairaland by ofokasibe: 11:22am On Mar 05, 2009
Re: Aooow Dont Be Stupid !.ezzie Blog Debuts On Nairaland by ofokasibe: 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2009
am coming wit more links for the true ezzie fans
Re: Aooow Dont Be Stupid !.ezzie Blog Debuts On Nairaland by rapjunkie(m): 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2009
When is Ezzie going to record some tracks in a proper studio??

She has loads of great lyrics that I would love to hear her spit with full scale production beats.  Does she really write all her own stuff? If she does then shes got a lot of talent and could seriously emerge as the premier naija female MC. Really love it when she switches to pidgin or ibo because its so unexpected. With her deep american accent, I originally thought she couldn't speak any other language.

Shes hot too but I guess she already knows that.  doh!!. . . . . .  . . . . . grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Police Are Our Friends How True? / Diana Krall: Quiet Nights Album / Pls I Need Hlp On How To Register For Project Fame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.