Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

For Those Living In Abuja Alone For Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Those Living In Abuja Alone For Now (870 Views)

Cost Of Living In Nigeria Surges To 17.9% In September - NBS / Secrets Of Living In Style Without Any Money Worries! / For Those Living In Warri And Environs (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Those Living In Abuja Alone For Now by dontecrosofiso(m): 2:11am On Jul 05, 2015
Are you a job seaker, or Doctor, Machenic, Businessman or Woman, Painter, Welder, Driver, Marketer, or are you a Muslim or Christain House wife? Whoever you maybe, if you are currently living in Abuja and be strugling to survive, God has vipe away your tears by going through this writeup.
This is July 2015 second quarter of the year, i know so many people have vow not to remain in financial stagnation like 2014, but do you know that this year is almost over? Trully, trully, trully im saying the truth and nothing but the truth, if you do what im about to tell you, you will forever change your live and your family before October 2015.
Ask yourself, can i be transformed financially within 3months? Yes you can, with the team (WE CAN DO IT) GOD Almighty has giving us the ability and so many families are now celebrating. What about you? Are you ready? If yes, call this my personal number so that i can tell you what to do in just 2minutes ;08025605576 and if you regret it, just comeback here and attack me publicly i give my word.
Re: For Those Living In Abuja Alone For Now by Nairasolutions: 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Oil Drums Needed!!! / Fraudulent ATM Card Fee Deduction By Ecobank / Are You Looking Forward To Making Money Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.