Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

A Critical Review If The Copa American Final Chile V Argentina 2015 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Critical Review If The Copa American Final Chile V Argentina 2015 (974 Views)

Confed Cup Final Chile Vs Germany July 2, 2017 / Lionel Messi Quits Argentina National After Copa Loss / 2015 Copa America Final: Chile 0 - 0 Argentina - Penalty (4-1) - Fultime. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Critical Review If The Copa American Final Chile V Argentina 2015 by Lordsocrates: 2:17am On Jul 05, 2015
The Balance
The match was balanced for the most part of it, but the Chileans had a little more control of the ball than their Argentine counterparts.

Argentina
Argentina having lost Di Maria who was mostly wonder for the most part of the tournament almost more effective than the magician, having netted a brace in the last game, with the loss of Di Maria, as he hitherto played  wonderful in connecting the midfield with the attackers, with his amazing runs and feeder passes often leave the opponents wanting as the concentration of the defenders on messi often left him a wonderful space to perform his footworks, with these loss, there was no connection, between the mid-fielders as the attackers had to go back to get their balls, and Messi for the most part of the game was mostly over swamped by the Chilean defenders and strikers.
I wouldn't know why on earth the coach had to substitute Aguero for Higuain, because Aguero was a challenge to the defenders while the latter was just not on form for the evening.

Chile: the Chileans were just good, they controlled the ball all through most of the game, Vidal was out of this world, he was out for blood with his fierceness, you could see that the guy wanted to win, and gave his all to achieve, to the extent of limping back to the pitch when he got injured. Sanchez was awesome with the runs he was making, he almost had a goal to his name, if not for some miscalculated steps, but then, nearly can never kill a bird, in all, all the Chileans were out to make their country proud and the gave in their all to achieve it.

Penalties.
Shaaa, penalty is no once brother except for Pirlo, he's the father(lol). The Chileans netted all their spot kicks, while at the other end it was only Messiah that saw his ball going through the goal keeper.
but then ask, the last time the Argentine went for penalty they were mostly taking goal kicks there except for Messi and tevez, Why is it that they didn't correct on their mistakes and had to take the same goal kicks again ? and the worst is that Higuain who was substituted for Aguero was the one that began the loosing streak..
Sanchez's Penalty was so Pirlo_wish in Nature, every body in the room saf back down through the celebrations just to watch the replay of it. tell you what, Arsenal have got a talent.

Take home:
God the fans were woawww, they were all of them waving their country colours from the beginning of match all through 120mins +penalty.. any time the camera turned on the stands it was Red wit strips of black flags waving.. at some point a fellow sitting nearby complained " Which levels, una nor d tire to d wave wave flag from beginning of match to end ?" for my money I suggest Knaan should have shot Dat his "<em><strong>waving flag</strong></em>" video in Chile.
The love those guys have for their country is mad. Playing Knaan's waving flag and waving my Nigerian and an hand drawn Chilean flag. The best team won

https://letdemknow./2015/07/05/a-critical-review-of-the-cops-america-chile-v-argentina-2015-finals/?preview=true
Re: A Critical Review If The Copa American Final Chile V Argentina 2015 by amazingspiderma: 2:43am On Jul 05, 2015
Sanchez with the best moment of the game,his penalty was classic.
Re: A Critical Review If The Copa American Final Chile V Argentina 2015 by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 05, 2015
Vagas cool

1 Like

Re: A Critical Review If The Copa American Final Chile V Argentina 2015 by Lordsocrates: 7:40am On Jul 05, 2015
yha Sanchez was good, Argentina were lucky not to be playing one goal down.
Re: A Critical Review If The Copa American Final Chile V Argentina 2015 by Lordsocrates: 7:42am On Jul 05, 2015
Jeffboi:
Vagas cool

hie did I miss Dat /?/ Vargas was also wonderful all through
Re: A Critical Review If The Copa American Final Chile V Argentina 2015 by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 05, 2015
Lordsocrates:

hie did I miss Dat /?/ Vargas was also wonderful all through

Correct
Re: A Critical Review If The Copa American Final Chile V Argentina 2015 by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 05, 2015
Messi is overrated. Can't even LEAD Argentina to a major trophy. Captain my foot. This Ronaldo-wannabe can't never be like maradona. Ugh!
Re: A Critical Review If The Copa American Final Chile V Argentina 2015 by tuffgongjo(m): 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
Guerrero of Peru was wonderful also.

1 Like

Re: A Critical Review If The Copa American Final Chile V Argentina 2015 by Lordsocrates: 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
tuffgongjo:
Guerrero of Peru was wonderful also.

Guereroo is a complete striker, the guy was jus there, clinical finisher
Re: A Critical Review If The Copa American Final Chile V Argentina 2015 by tuffgongjo(m): 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lordsocrates:

Guereroo is a complete striker, the guy was jus there, clinical finisher
Yea$he didn't disappoint,that right of peru was fantastic also.

(1) (Reply)

1000% Free Fixed Match Come In Now / How Do I / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.