Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

How Many Times Can The Holy Communion Be Taken In A Year - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Times Can The Holy Communion Be Taken In A Year (388 Views)

Church Forbids Wife From Sleeping With Hubby Over Holy Communion / Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year / How Often Should The Communion Be Taken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Times Can The Holy Communion Be Taken In A Year by McLove(m): 7:16am On Jul 05, 2015
Luke22: 19-20 And he took bread,
and when he had given thanks,
he broke it and gave it to them,
saying, “This is
my body, which is given for you. Do
this in
remembrance of me.” And likewise
the cup after
they had eaten, saying, “This cup
that is poured
out for you is the new covenant in
my blood.

Some churches observe it weekly,
some once in a monthly and some
yearly… How many times can we eat
the Lord’s supper in a year?
Re: How Many Times Can The Holy Communion Be Taken In A Year by chybykee(m): 7:18am On Jul 05, 2015
We do that Daily smiley

Catholic and Proud tongue
Re: How Many Times Can The Holy Communion Be Taken In A Year by psucc(m): 7:31am On Jul 05, 2015
In Acts of the Apostles, they did so as 'often as the meet' or 'upon the first day of the week.'

Well, whether done weekly, monthly or yearly, let the purpose be upheld in utmost faith and done properly.
Re: How Many Times Can The Holy Communion Be Taken In A Year by McLove(m): 7:45am On Jul 05, 2015
chybykee:
We do that Daily smiley
Catholic and Proud tongue
everyday? Hope that is not too much?
Re: How Many Times Can The Holy Communion Be Taken In A Year by chybykee(m): 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
McLove:
everyday? Hope that is not too much?

Nope, Remember He said, Do this in memory of Me

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven Daily Devotional By Pastor Adeboye / Joseph Prince - How Believers Fall From Grace / Million Dollar Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.