Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

I Need A Social Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Social Life (2567 Views)

Indecent Dressing: A Social Malady? / A Man Who Values His Social Life Than His Family / A Social Media Network That Pays You For Been Social (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Social Life by prettycuteKay(f): 7:39am On Jul 05, 2015
Please can anyone suggest fun activities for me in Abuja. I will like to meet new people and make new friends. smiley
Re: I Need A Social Life by sammieblaize: 7:52am On Jul 05, 2015
prettycuteKay:
Please can anyone suggest fun activities for me in Abuja. I will like to meet new people and make new friends. smiley
age?
Re: I Need A Social Life by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 05, 2015
Let's meet...where in abuja are you and what do you do for fun?
Re: I Need A Social Life by prettycuteKay(f): 8:00am On Jul 05, 2015
keppyy:
I just got back to Abuja after being away for a year and half. So am just settling in n don't do anything yet. I don't do much after work.
Re: I Need A Social Life by prettycuteKay(f): 8:01am On Jul 05, 2015
sammieblaize:
age?
am in my early 30s.
Re: I Need A Social Life by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 05, 2015
prettycuteKay:

I just got back to Abuja after being away for a year and half. So am just settling in n don't do anything yet. I don't do much after work.

What are your hobbies?
Re: I Need A Social Life by prettycuteKay(f): 8:10am On Jul 05, 2015
keppyy:

What are your hobbies?

for some reason that's a difficult question, anyway I took french courses some years back maybe I'll enroll again. Am just wondering if there r "sophisticated" activities I could attend, grin Book clubs, jazz concerts those kinda things.
Re: I Need A Social Life by Chiefia(m): 8:15am On Jul 05, 2015
keppyy:
since she's not gender specific...include me in d plans if possible... In Kubwa, I like soccer so much n could also be active in cinema, clubs and all. dat... Holla. . .
Re: I Need A Social Life by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 05, 2015
prettycuteKay:

for some reason that's a difficult question, anyway I took french courses some years back maybe I'll enroll again. Am just wondering if there r "sophisticated" activities I could attend, grin Book clubs, jazz concerts those kinda things.

Okayyyy...I don't do much sophisticated stuffs but I've been to a place that has this amazing live band it's "Caramelo" but I can't go there anymore because of the late night, I love parks and I splurge myself sometimes with good food from good restaurants, I love movies so I go to the cinemas, my gossip hangout is hatlab but I'm on a diet now and I explore new places and I love adventures.

I'm a one man book club and my spot is at millenium park...

I don't club or drink alcohol and I don't keep late nights...I'm also in my early twenties, so if you don't mind we can be friends...
Re: I Need A Social Life by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 05, 2015
Chiefia:
since she's not gender specific...include me in d plans if possible... In Kubwa, I like soccer so much n could also be active in cinema, clubs and all. dat... Holla. . .

Soccer is good but I don't "club".
Re: I Need A Social Life by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 05, 2015
prettycuteKay:

I'm really interested in the french course thing too.
Re: I Need A Social Life by prettycuteKay(f): 8:31am On Jul 05, 2015
keppyy:

I'm really interested in the french course thing too.
cool. They do it wuse 2 next to Mr biggs. Maybe we can find out when a session starts n we can b meeting. It used to b ok then,they had extra activities by d side too.
Re: I Need A Social Life by Chiefia(m): 8:32am On Jul 05, 2015
keppyy:

Soccer is good but I don't "club".
cool den... which side are u?
Re: I Need A Social Life by prettycuteKay(f): 8:33am On Jul 05, 2015
Chiefia:
Where do u play soccer? I don't mind sports. I go to jabi lake some Saturdays.
Re: I Need A Social Life by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 05, 2015
prettycuteKay:

cool. They do it wuse 2 next to Mr biggs. Maybe we can find out when a session starts n we can b meeting. It used to b ok then,they had extra activities by d side too.

What's the fee range?
Re: I Need A Social Life by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2015
Chiefia:
cool den... which side are u?

Karu
Re: I Need A Social Life by prettycuteKay(f): 8:37am On Jul 05, 2015
keppyy:

What's the fee range?
am not sure, I'll have to find out first.
Re: I Need A Social Life by Chiefia(m): 8:42am On Jul 05, 2015
prettycuteKay:

Where do u play soccer? I don't mind sports. I go to jabi lake some Saturdays.
haven't registered with any team 4now though... I just came on a brief...
Re: I Need A Social Life by Chiefia(m): 8:44am On Jul 05, 2015
keppyy:

Karu
let me get ur contacts thru PM...den we chat better later
Re: I Need A Social Life by funlord(m): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2015
prettycuteKay:
grin
prettycuteKay:

If you are REALLY serious then pm me! I have a group I formed her on NL for such random hook ups and I've already met 5 females and 2 males in the city through the medium! Its been fun! I can't start sharing things in public because I'm too grown for that! So do the needful!
Re: I Need A Social Life by prettycuteKay(f): 9:37am On Jul 05, 2015
funlord:
grin

If you are REALLY serious then pm me! I have a group I formed her on NL for such random hook ups and I've already met 5 females and 2 males in the city through the medium! Its been fun! I can't start sharing things in public because I'm too grown for that! So do the needful!
thanks am not looking for hookups more like activities.
Re: I Need A Social Life by funlord(m): 9:42am On Jul 05, 2015
prettycuteKay:

ERM, don't you have 2 hook up with people 1st before they proceed 2 take you 2 mutually shared activities? I think you have my intentions mixed up with those of other peeps probably because I'm a guy! Anyway take care ! Bye!
Re: I Need A Social Life by mredwifeosband: 11:41am On Jul 05, 2015
prettycuteKay:

them don use you do ritual finish. You don't know fun fool you want to hook up just like that with random people you meet on social media/public forum. In a country that lacks security undecided

something a 16 year old should be doing and you will spank her is what a 30 year old grown woman is doing undecided.

are you sure you are 30 sef? Your way of reasoning is like that of a naive restless teenager undecided Be wise. There are hawks on the prowl who will device any scheme to catch its victim . If you like pm it
Re: I Need A Social Life by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 05, 2015
mredwifeosband:
them don use you do ritual finish. You don't know fun fool you want to hook up just like that with random people you meet on social media/public forum. In a country that lacks security undecided

something a 16 year old should be doing and you will spank her is what a 30 year old grown woman is doing undecided.

are you sure you are 30 sef? Your way of reasoning is like that of a naive restless teenager undecided Be wise. There are hawks on the prowl who will device any scheme to catch its victim . If you like pm it

50% of my friends in abuja met through nairaland and I've not been killed, raped or scammed...

Yes our society is not safe and we have to be careful but good people still exist on social medias and I'm One..m
Re: I Need A Social Life by mredwifeosband: 11:46am On Jul 05, 2015
Chiefia:
let me get ur contacts thru PM...den we chat better later
every day people open threads of missing or kidnapped persons who people don't know where they can be traced to yet you're exposing your self to vicious elements online

I'm sorry for your likes looking for what is not lost. You better get busy undecided
Re: I Need A Social Life by mredwifeosband: 11:54am On Jul 05, 2015
keppyy:

50% of my friends in abuja met through nairaland and I've not been killed, raped or scammed...

Yes our society is not safe and we have to be careful but good people still exist on social medias and I'm One..m
ok na Kontinu. Shebi na wetin Cynthia talk be that. "They're just my friends/business partners" before they earned her trust and raped/murdered her in her hotel suite

shebi na because she be Omo baba olowo na why the case became publicized. All the ones wey them don kidnap and the matter died a silent death nko?

Don't worry seun, RoyalRoy and the family moderators will organise a search party should anything happen to you undecided
Re: I Need A Social Life by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 05, 2015
mredwifeosband:
ok na Kontinu. Shebi na wetin Cynthia talk be that. "They're just my friends/business partners" before they earned her trust and raped/murder her in her hotel suite

shebi na because she be Omo baba olowo na why the case became publicized. All the ones wey them don kidnap and the matter died a silent death nko?

Don't worry seun, RoyalRoy and the family moderators will organise a search party should anything happen to you undecided

Crime exists...Social media or not...Just Be Careful...

I'm done with this...
Re: I Need A Social Life by mredwifeosband: 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
keppyy:

Crime exists...Social media or not...Just Be Careful...

I'm done with this...
you for no done with this cheesy grin

eran iya Ramadan grin

the thing wey itchy legs and vagyna dey see you go soon see am.enu e lowa yen grin
Re: I Need A Social Life by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
mredwifeosband:
you for no done with this cheesy grin

eran iya Ramadan grin

the thing wey itchy legs and vagyna dey see you go soon see am.enu e lowa yen grin

I can see your world revolves around SEX and youv are a coward for typing in a language you think I don't understand.
Re: I Need A Social Life by prettycuteKay(f): 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
mredwifeosband:

r u OK? Did I tell u I wanted to hook up with random people? Do u have problem with comprehension. am trying to find out if there are activities that happen around my city I can participate in. Besides if anyone decides to hook up with random people surely there are safety procedures to take. U r talking about girls that were probably trying to sleep with guys for money n landed in wrong hands. Do u think that's all girls do. I am enquiring about social activities not prostitution.
Re: I Need A Social Life by Chiefia(m): 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
mredwifeosband:
every day people open threads of missing or kidnapped persons who people don't know where they can be traced to yet you're exposing your self to vicious elements online

I'm sorry for your likes looking for what is not lost. You better get busy undecided
worry for you soul broda man...!!!
Re: I Need A Social Life by mredwifeosband: 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
Chiefia:
worry for you soul broda man...!!!
before nko? Is she my sister, daughter or friend . Why should I be bothered grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Pre-Wedding Medical Tests You Should Go For Before Walking Down The Aisle / .. / Have You Got Any Reason Why You Think Incest Is Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.