Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,862 members, 7,851,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

Ways To Subdue This Biafra Agitation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ways To Subdue This Biafra Agitation (792 Views)

Urgent Call On DSS: Circulation This Biafra War Documentary Should Be Stopped / CNN Breaking News:Tension in South East over Biafra agitation. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Subdue This Biafra Agitation by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 05, 2015
let me outline some possible ways to subdue the SS/SE continuous agitation for Biafra. first let me say this if Nigeria should fight the people who would take up arms are not the rich. but the poor , the jobless, the victims of sharia fight, and victims of other killings. those who where affected by all this.
there is no way a jobless youth will be offers job and power by the BIAFRAN as a soldier or what ever especially the talented ones that have no job. looking at this Radio Biafra of a thing why has it been difficult to jam the frequency, it is because the BIAFRAN used talented people to set up the radio station. so nobody can be offered a good job that can give him money and power and the person will refuse. its a "very big lie" in quote. majority of the youth who you see today agitating for Biafra are those affected in any way or the other who have loosed a beloved one or the other in this Muslim crisis. and have been told stories right from primary schools what caused the Nigerian civil war and some of them have bitterness in their heart till today.

do let me give some tips to subdue this agitation of a thing because with mere arresting the director of Radio Biafra will cause a stir in the people as soon as they know he is arrested. or orientation will not do anything see what can subdue them a little

1) put the SE/SS in strategic position in the government especially the SE because they are the ones that mad about this Biafra thing. when they see their people are in strategic position they will have no reason to secede.

2) start a very serious random projects in the SE/SS building industries,roads, hospitals etc to the people as soon as they masses benefit from these things whenever they shout for secession they will be ashamed of themselves and lower their voice.

3) create uncountable job opportunity for them . when these youths have something doing, they will not have time to shout " we want Biafra" and when their parents see that their children are in good jobs they will be happy and they will not fill rejected in the country they call their own....

more is coming...............................

but for someone like me it will take more than these things to change my mind about secession cool

1 Like

Re: Ways To Subdue This Biafra Agitation by eph12(m): 8:43am On Jul 05, 2015
Don't you have governors, senators, representatives, lga chairmen? Give them this list.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Subdue This Biafra Agitation by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 05, 2015
WAYS TO SUBDUE BOKO HARAM MURDER CAMPAIGN ?
Re: Ways To Subdue This Biafra Agitation by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 05, 2015
eph12:
Don't you have governors, senators, representatives, lga chairmen? Give them this list.
meaning?
Re: Ways To Subdue This Biafra Agitation by eph12(m): 9:04am On Jul 05, 2015
kensto:
meaning?
Your second and third points can be provided by your those people i listed. What are they doing to see that development comes to south east? The billions they receive monthly can do wonders if used judiciously. Hold them responsible for what is happening there not the FG.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu: The Day I Saw Tomorrow, By Iyoha John Darlington / Wike Partners Investors On Repairs Of Federal Road In Rivers / After Previous Failures, I Was Scared Of Contesting The 2015 Election - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.