Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Job Opportunity ! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opportunity ! (1662 Views)

Job Opportunity As Teachers And Private Tutors Available / Job Opportunity For Graduates And Undergraduates ( Abuja Only ) / Job Opportunity For Fresh Graduate In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Opportunity ! by joboffer: 2:31pm On Sep 22, 2006
VACANCY!            VACANCY!!            VACANCY!!!
As part of the means of eradicating unployment in affected
countries,this notice has been asked to be brought to the general public,any
interested person should forwards his or her application to the (mail as
stated;employment_dpt_01@yahoo.com).
This is a multinational company,whose two different branches has just
been introduced into Africa.
1:an oil and gas company,
2:construction company.
All willing and abled persons are expected to forward a copy of His/Her
(CURRICULLUM VITAE) to the address above,with an attached letter of
application.
All qualified candidates will be contacted after 8days of submission.

REGARDS.
Engineer LENALD BARNES .
Representative,Africa
Re: Job Opportunity ! by ehinor(m): 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2006
Jobman!
Re: Job Opportunity ! by doncee: 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2006
PLS ALL NAIRALANDERS FOR YOUR SAFETY AND INFORMATION ANY BODY WHO IS LOOKING FOR A JOB IN THIS FORUM SHOULD LISTING TO THIS. ANY ADVERT WITH YAHOO.COM YOU SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL IN FORWARDING YOUR CV TO IT.ANY COMPANY WITHOUT A WEB SITE YOU SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL IN SENDING YOUR CV TO THEM.BECAUSE IF I GET THEM ON THIS SITE I WILL SEND IT TO E.F.C.C. SO EVERY BODY SHOULD BE ALERT.PLS NO BODY SHOULD SEND HIS OR HER CV TO THIS ADVERT
THANKS
Re: Job Opportunity ! by omosefe(f): 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2006
This is a scam oh
all niralanders becareful!!!!!!!!
Re: Job Opportunity ! by buemene(m): 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2006
fraudulent activities are very rampant nowadays. all nairalanders be very careful in considering this job advert.
Re: Job Opportunity ! by jimmy74(m): 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2006
its nice to note that while we seek for jobs on this forum, informations posted here should be authentic enough to warrant a response. (what are the available vacancies, where is the company base, what are the requirements?)
Pls, our individual and collective integrity here should not be abused. No offense intended, just a point of observation.
My regards n best wishes to all Nairalanders.
Re: Job Opportunity ! by yahoo2(m): 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2006
People are not that desperate MR JOBOFFER!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Job Opportunity ! by shad: 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2006
dis is senior brother of 419 oooooooo! nairalanders beware!
Re: Job Opportunity ! by afrika(f): 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2006
Hello naira land colleagues,

i have just gotten a news from a company that wants new recruit members. This is a travel agency from the united states. they are wanting people from any field.

Its quite unfortunate that i couldnt get all the information needed from the paper i read it from but you can send your CV, to the following e-mail addy: royyalelinks@yahoo.com

Please, do this quick if you are interested cos the closing date stated to come after two weeks from 18th of September, 2006.

tkia kiss

(1) (Reply)

National Employment Training Scheme Breaking News / Workforce Recruiting For Customer Service/sales School / Secretary Vacancies At Nigeria Communication Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.