Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday (52254 Views)

2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla / Joshua Iginla Gives N5Million To Acid Bathe (Photos) / Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by virus04(m): 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
richidinho:

Where be ur house for kubwa?
I dey live for 2/2
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by richidinho(m): 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
virus04:
I dey live for 2/2

Wetin him do wey be evil?
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by robosky02(m): 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by freez2ryme(m): 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
Y giving 2 d celebrities? Of what difference is pouring a spoon full of water into a cup of tea make? Is a Gud gesture though, I don't c y d celebrities should b among the beneficiaries
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by Princevally(m): 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
Checkout all the beneficiaries, you'll see that they are all 'already wealthy' people, so to me, its a "we we" gift

God bless Nigerians
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by oluenta: 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hhhhhmmm, giving celebrities car, SCAM, I can smell a movies script here.
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by bettercreature(m): 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
freesinzu:
Church business is good business
And pls pastor iginla cheesy y give cars to nollywood stars aren't dey self acquired already, y nt give it to sm1 who needs it
the headline is 'CELEBRATE' not CELEBRITY,the man is better than ADEBOYE and co anyway if you put them on the scale
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by freesinzu(m): 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
bettercreature:
CELEBRATE not CELEBRITY,the man is better than ADEBOYE and co anyway if you put them on the scale
Who asked u to compare
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
They have to be car gifts cos the cars aren't brand new.
Quite a laudable act if you ask me.
But why not give the cars to mid-income and lower income church member groups than the celebrities.
But hey, who am i to judge?
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by bettercreature(m): 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
freesinzu:

Who asked u to compare
Shut up,people are mistaken the headline which is CELEBRATE for CELEBRITY
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
AlchemistDean:
This is what servin' God should be about...but givin' those Nollywood actors is like feedin' an Already filled up Obese Pig...but its all in the name of givin' eh?..Its cool

But jesus said you have no reward gor such generousity. If you publicise your giving it is null to God. Its like kneeling to pray to God in the market.
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by zheroes(m): 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
sharp guy!!!!!! simply giving to those that can pay him back!!!!!! that is against the scripture that you have in your house. the lord is coming!!! there shall be no loss.
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by zheroes(m): 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
even if you must give why the public show!!!!! for praises i guess!!!! you have you reward already!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by freesinzu(m): 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
bettercreature:
Shut up,people are mistaken the headline which is CELEBRATE for CELEBRITY

Wat are u sayin
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by bettercreature(m): 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
freesinzu:

Wat are u sayin
Was just telling you to padlock your mouth
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by deebsman1(m): 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
Is Fatiha Balogun a xtian??
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by freesinzu(m): 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
bettercreature:
Was just telling you to padlock your mouth

How abt u doin it 4 me angry
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by fikky2013(f): 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
freesinzu:
Church business is good business
And pls pastor iginla cheesy y give cars to nollywood stars aren't dey self acquired already, y nt give it to sm1 who needs it

Thank you o cos I also thought in that direction. Wetin Alex Usifo, Faithia etc want take cars do again?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by freesinzu(m): 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
fikky2013:

Thank you o cos I also thought in that direction. Wetin Alex Usifo, Faithia etc want take cars do again?
I tire o

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by ehis05(m): 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
But why celebrities...is it that all his church members own cars?? This celebs drive better cars already so what's d need??

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by spotlesmich(m): 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
And there are poor ones is that church.. Pouring cup of water into ocean...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
This is the reason why Nigeria has so many issues. While other advanced countries are using their common wealth to support education,housing,public transportation, healthcare and youth empowerment and employment, Nigeria keeps running round in circles with events like this. Shame

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by brirold(m): 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
good.

Tired of asking pple around to take photos of you. Want to take group photos with no member excluded. Den u need a Monopod Selfie Stick..

Also,

Want to transfer files from between ur Smartphones/Tablets/Computers with ease (Plug and play, no cable required). Den u need OTG Flash Drive for Smartphones/Tablets/Computers

Also,
Working late at night on ur laptops and finding it difficult to see ur keyboard very well or need a quick reading lamp to use on ur power bank... Den u need 'Mini Light for laptops and powerbank'

For more information... Pls check my signature/profile.
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
timawoku:
What a life! While thousands are dying of hunger, few are being donated millions worth of cars! Our religious institutions have failed us.
. This is not good @ all waste of recources... Giving those that that are not in need... Immagine all this cars and other things that he gave... If he had used the funds to give all the people displaced by boko haram insugency... Just immagine the kind of life basic necessaties he would have provide for them... Celebrities are not in need..... This is hypocrisy of the highnest order

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by bigiyaro(m): 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
how were d beneficiaries choosen? Pls i need answer. Untill den, i reserve my coment.
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by MrP7: 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Now would u use the car to give to celebrities or to the less privileged just saying
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by jamace(m): 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
Pastors deceiving people since the beginning of ,"My God is not a poor God". Deceit of foreign religion. shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by NewsINigeria(m): 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by nwakaibeya1: 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
Jeremiah 12,10:John 5,30 Joshua Iginla giving out cars when members of Champions royal assembly are and remain in evil marine bondages and evil family wickedness and occult oppressions and witchcraft oppressions and cannot sleep at night and they dont have the commonest thing Jesus Christ promised those who come to Jesuschrist which is PEACE,is huge nonsense and we highly condemn the so called act of giving out cars and money to those who dont contribute to the tithes and offering he is collecting there Or does he mean that all the members there have cars and non in there needs help?CHAMELEONS in the in the church and if he cannot read this tell him we said so and can prove it to him if need be:kingdom of God of justice has come the light the mantle the power that be has come with his judgement upon the earth and human beigns must be told the truth about the revelation of Jesus Christ comming which is already here and many claim to be called by God whereas they called themselves and Jesus Christ whom they are using his name to make merchandise of their bellies do not even know that they exist and because they do some kind of miracles spiritually ignorant people think its God doing it ?no never will it be if it is God they would have known that kingdom of God of justice has come?Behold evil spiritual night traders,evil marine occult those we call CHAMELEONS and secular and so called pastors and prophets full in the house of God and decieving ignorant spiritually blind children of God hence many humanbeings following them the so called pastors and prophets are under heavy evil spiritual bondage and they cannot sleep at night nor have the commonest thing that real JesusChrist promised to give to those who come to him which is peace and that's why they have no choice but to always dwell on prosperity and cage them with fasting and night vigil with so many message, sermons, topics that mean the same thing and interpretation spiritually but for how long will this deciet continue while they use the name of Jesus Christ to make merchandise of their bellies ? Never will it continue as the kingdom of God of justice has come, the light has come, the mantle has come and judgement has come upon the earth to expose and disgrace them finally and turn their honours to disgrace just now watch out if you don't see it physically you will see it spiritually but all will take place mainly spiritually because God is a spirit. Romans 11,21-22, Jeremiah 5.21,22, Mathew 13.13-14
The truth and revelation of God is not for everyone because many human beings are bound to loss as Jesus Christ made clear in his words of wisdom but if Jesus Christ is love why would he say many people are bound to loss and he will come back for revenge? Can't you humanbeings reason and be wise? Humanbeigns we know too well that they hate the truth and lots who read us and understand the truth will be questioning God and be telling God why must it be this one and not me that almost everyone knows as a Big man of God? thats humanbeings for you but they also forgot that God himself said i will use the things of foolish to shame those who think they are wise or did you not see it in the bible?
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by Yasirarafat: 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
IF NA IMAM THEY GIVE THESE CARS, HAAAA I DNT THINK WILL END UP JUST HERE.

THOUGH CHRISTIANITY IS BUSINESS SEF

MSTWWWWWWW grin
Re: Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday by virus04(m): 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
richidinho:

Wetin him do wey be evil?

person wey i knw don go dere b4 for healing.. E meet d man one on one e no fit heal am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary / Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) / Reverend Father Dances With Masquerade At St Paul's Feast In Anambra (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.