Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

Make Cool Money With This Survey Site - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make Cool Money With This Survey Site (544 Views)

Complete This Survey And Get Paid 200 Naira / Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam / Win £50.00 In This Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Cool Money With This Survey Site by Adeh2009(m): 9:18am On Mar 05, 2009
Make cool money wit this survey site, each survey pays you $6-$4, refer friends and earn $1.25, min. Payout $75. Payments re made thru Alertpay, paypal.
Its 100% stressfree.
So sign up free here: www.AWsurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=lovecounted
Re: Make Cool Money With This Survey Site by franel79(m): 9:49am On Mar 05, 2009
A w survey is a scam.dont waste your time. I have more than the usual $75 dollars in my survey account and They have not paid me till date
Re: Make Cool Money With This Survey Site by Adeh2009(m): 6:28pm On Mar 05, 2009
Listen here friend,
AWsurveys is one of the leading survey companies in The world. When you registered with the company did u went thru the F.A.Q section?
how did you get your referals?
Listen, they do not pay you when you sign up two people using the same i.p address and That is what people dont know about this company, you should also ensure that all your referals stays active, by loging into their accounts b/4 every 45 days.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Sponsors / Some Random Sneakers I Consider / Buy A Used Laptop For As Cheap As #4000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.