Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies (1966 Views)

Protest As DSS Failed To Provide Ifeanyi Ubah In Court / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York / Why Military Under Jonathan Failed To Defeat Boko Haram – Former CDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies by kokoA(m): 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
Genea:
cucumbate bawo?
No try am o.. You will just resort to using real concumber o. That one, na only for Buhari matter he dey get orgasm o. grin Come to fresh cocumber like me grin
Re: Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies by Caseless: 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
Tolexander:
gringringringrin

The best location for this thread is the joke section.

A picture of the teeth would make it more comic.
here

Re: Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies by Caseless: 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Enemy of progress, so y u wan die if I blast Buhari?
I do unto Buhari what u doing unto me
An eye for and eye
you, u get anything to blast BUHARI with? undecided

Re: Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies by Tolexander: 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
Caseless:
here

What is now the difference between the guy's teeth and the ones below?

Re: Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies by Genea(f): 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
kokoA:
No try am o.. You will just resort to using real concumber o. That one, na only for Buhari matter he dey get orgasm o. grin Come to fresh cocumber like me grin
kip dreaming
Re: Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies by Caseless: 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
Tolexander:

What is now the difference between the guy's teeth and the ones below?

one is in the mouth while the other comes to the mouth to meet the first.
Re: Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies by kokoA(m): 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
Genea:
kip dreaming
Dreams so come true grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We’re Yet To Move Against NNPC — Buhari / About Ooni Of Ife - Oba Okunade Sijuwade / PHOTO: LMFAO!! Guy Asks For B0*b Pictures, See What She Sent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.