Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:43 AM

Now Your Phone Can Wink At You, Look At You Or Even Frown At You With LG AKA - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Now Your Phone Can Wink At You, Look At You Or Even Frown At You With LG AKA (729 Views)

Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) / I Have 50k, What Phone Can I Buy With It? (good Battery, Ram And 4G) / Are We Going Back To The Good Old Days With LG Gentle Flip Android 5.1? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now Your Phone Can Wink At You, Look At You Or Even Frown At You With LG AKA by AndroidCare(m): 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
You must have had this feeling sometimes that your mobile device is just like your best friend. Knows who you call and those you call more often, knows your current location, and with some android app like Google Now you might be advised to do some things or visit some places.

SOURCE: http://www.androidcare.net/2015/05/lg-brings-more-personality-to-android.html

LG has recently announced an Android device that looks just at you with big anime eyes, LG Aka family (pronounced as “AW-kuh”). This is a family of four: Soul (blue colored), YoYo (pink), Wooky (white), Eggy (yellow). They all look at you with different smiles.

Visit source for full info and spec

SOURCE: http://www.androidcare.net/2015/05/lg-brings-more-personality-to-android.html

Re: Now Your Phone Can Wink At You, Look At You Or Even Frown At You With LG AKA by Whizpeter(m): 1:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
You better complete this post before Amadioha combines with Sango to strike you dead...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Connect My Tecno Q1 To A Wifi In My Office? / How To Unbrick/upgrade Infinix Devices To Lollipop / Photo: Do You Still Remember This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.