Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Breaking News: Suicide Bomber Kills 6 In Yobe Church Attack - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking News: Suicide Bomber Kills 6 In Yobe Church Attack (573 Views)

Guy Stole Iphone 6 In Benin Yesterday And Was Beaten (Video) / #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe / Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Suicide Bomber Kills 6 In Yobe Church Attack by unitysheart(m): 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
A suicide bomber detonated a bomb that killed six people in a church attack in Yobe state.

Bodies have been taken to the hospital.

Source: Channels TV
Re: Breaking News: Suicide Bomber Kills 6 In Yobe Church Attack by DickDastardly(m): 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
Buhariooooooooooo!
Re: Breaking News: Suicide Bomber Kills 6 In Yobe Church Attack by vivypretty(f): 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
this bokoharam again in buhari's voice 'we are winning war against bokoharam' sorry to the victim
Re: Breaking News: Suicide Bomber Kills 6 In Yobe Church Attack by dhardline(m): 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
This is serious!This people seems to have gotten some new motivation.from who?
Re: Breaking News: Suicide Bomber Kills 6 In Yobe Church Attack by Built2last: 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
Walahi, if i tell you say i never tire for this matter. I dey lie

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Suicide Bomber Kills 6 In Yobe Church Attack by anochuko01(m): 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Psalms 55

1  Give hearing to my prayer, O God; and let not your ear be shut against my request.

2  Give thought to me, and let my prayer be answered: I have been made low in sorrow;

3  I am troubled because of the voice of the cruel ones, because of the loud cry of the evil-doers; for they put a weight of evil on me, and they are cruel in their hate for me.

4  My heart is deeply wounded, and the fear of death has come on me.

5  Fear and shaking have come over me, with deep fear I am covered.

6  And I said, If only I had wings like a dove! for then I would go in flight from here and be at rest.

7  I would go wandering far away, living in the waste land. (Selah.)

8  I would quickly take cover from the driving storm and from the violent wind.

9  Send destruction on them, O Lord, make a division of tongues among them: for I have seen fighting and violent acts in the town.

10  By day and night they go round the town, on the walls; trouble and sorrow are in the heart of it.

11  Evil is there; cruel rule and deceit are ever in the streets.

12  For it was not my hater who said evil of me; that would have been no grief to me; it was not one outside the number of my friends who made himself strong against me, or I would have kept myself from him in a secret place;

13  But it was you, my equal, my guide, my well-loved friend.

14  We had loving talk together, and went to the house of God in company.

15  Let the hand of death come on them suddenly, and let them go down living into the underworld; because evil is in their houses and in their hearts.

16  As for me, I will make my prayer to God, and he will be my saviour.

17  In the evening and in the morning and in the middle of the day I will make my prayer with sounds of grief; and my voice will come to his ears.

18  He has taken my soul away from the attack which was made against me, and given it peace; for great numbers were against me.

19  God will give thought to me; he who from early times is strong will send pain and trouble on them. (Selah.) Because they are unchanged, they have no fear of God.

20  He has put out his hand against those who were at peace with him; he has not kept his agreement.

21  The words of his mouth were smoother than butter, but war was in his heart; his words were softer than oil, but they were sharp swords.

22  Put your cares on the Lord, and he will be your support; he will not let the upright man be moved.

23  But you, O God, will send them down into the underworld; the cruel and the false will be cut off before half their days are ended; but I will have faith in you.
Re: Breaking News: Suicide Bomber Kills 6 In Yobe Church Attack by resty4(m): 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Buhari is jihadist,his boys (BH) r islamademonic blood suckers spreading pis religion thru bloodshed n violence.
Re: Breaking News: Suicide Bomber Kills 6 In Yobe Church Attack by Tallesty1(m): 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
vivypretty:
this bokoharam again
in buhari's voice 'we are winning war against bokoharam'
sorry to the victim
You expect him to attack his misguided brothers?
Re: Breaking News: Suicide Bomber Kills 6 In Yobe Church Attack by chaberry(m): 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
Only in West Germany
Tallesty1:
Re: Breaking News: Suicide Bomber Kills 6 In Yobe Church Attack by vivypretty(f): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
well he once said that

(1) (Reply)

How Boko Haram Paid 4 Children N2,500 To Carry Out Bomb Attack / Boko Haram Member Who Disguised As A Woman Apprehended In Yola.(photo) / Police Kills One Driver And Injures Another In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.