Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

IK Ogbonna's Wife Shares New Photos Of Her Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna's Wife Shares New Photos Of Her Son (3053 Views)

Hannah Turay, Ogbonna Kanu's Ex-Wife Shares Photo With Him And Their Kids / Bovi Shows Off His Makeup-Free Wife, Shares Hilarious Story / Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IK Ogbonna's Wife Shares New Photos Of Her Son by Mchayy(m): 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
Nollywood actor, IK Ogbonna‘s wife, Sonia Morales Ogbonna showed off her newborn baby.

The name of the couple’s son is Ace. And last week, IK revealed the reason why he decided to name his son ‘Ace’.

Recently, IK and Sonia tied the knot in Serbia, his wife's home town. And he warned the public not to call Sonia his baby mama and that she’s his wife.

http://nexthop.com.ng/sonia-morales-shares-new-photos-of-her-son/

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Shares New Photos Of Her Son by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
The baby has the mum's skin and hair.
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Shares New Photos Of Her Son by Konnektions146(m): 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
misssclassy:
The baby has the mum's skin and hair.

IK is also Light skinned
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Shares New Photos Of Her Son by Pineapp: 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
A baby..

A woman..
And nyasssssh.
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Shares New Photos Of Her Son by Wizzz: 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
I hope he is named Ezeorah
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Shares New Photos Of Her Son by axortedbabe(f): 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
This lady is so pretty
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Shares New Photos Of Her Son by Konnektions146(m): 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
axortedbabe:
This lady is so pretty

you are too
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Shares New Photos Of Her Son by frankzone: 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
axortedbabe:
This lady is so pretty
Very
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Shares New Photos Of Her Son by axortedbabe(f): 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
Konnektions146:

you are too
tnk u
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Shares New Photos Of Her Son by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
Konnektions146:

IK is also Light skinned
IK is a light skinned negro. The wife isn't a negro.
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Shares New Photos Of Her Son by Konnektions146(m): 3:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
misssclassy:

IK is a light skinned negro. The wife isn't a negro.

I just had to read again the whole post including yours and i didnt see "NEGRO",

Are Latinos better than Us? I doubt, Columbia no reach NAIJA,
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Shares New Photos Of Her Son by pretydiva(f): 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
So luvly kiss...buh dis babe gather 4 back shall shocked..ik is really enjoying cheesy
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Shares New Photos Of Her Son by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
pretydiva:
So luvly kiss...buh dis babe gather 4 back shall shocked..ik is really enjoying cheesy
How do u knw he is enjoying becos she gather for back?
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Shares New Photos Of Her Son by JoeCutie(m): 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
Chineke! Are you see what I'm saw? Cheeeiii! shocked

See wetin my fellow man dey enjoy oohhh...and he's even showing us. So make we goan die na, abi? This is man's inhumanity to man. embarassed

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Shares New Photos Of Her Son by Houseofglam7(f): 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
Adorable
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Shares New Photos Of Her Son by Masterclass32: 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
May God continue to bless their union.

(1) (Reply)

@hairstyle27 / See What I Saw In Akwa Ibom This Evening (photo) / Meet Miss South Africa 2019 Who Just Moved Into Her New Apartment. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.