Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,097 members, 7,867,156 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

Are There Live Testimonies? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are There Live Testimonies? (398 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are There Live Testimonies? by NeedYou(m): 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hi everyone,

Honestly i'm getting tired of sending my CV to job openings posted on those job sites like jobberman, career24, jiji etc. Becos i'm not getting anything yet, no call, no interview invitation, no sign to even show something might come out from my effort.

Where are the jobs located? Becos I know I have a good CV capable of giving me a job. So where are they? I'm tired of walking the streets of lagos with my file. Back home, they are expecting a testimony...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Live Testimonies? by importexpert(m): 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
NeedYou:
Hi everyone,

Honestly i'm getting tired of sending my CV to job openings posted on those job sites like jobberman, career24, jiji etc. Becos i'm not getting anything yet, no call, no interview invitation, no sign to even show something might come out from my effort.

Where are the jobs located? Becos I know I have a good CV capable of giving me a job. So where are they? I'm tired of walking the streets of lagos with my file. Back home, they are expecting a testimony...

Within d time u have been searching for job, u would have been competent if u choose to be an entrepreneur. Don't think of u starting resource just visit my profile to see testimonies
Re: Are There Live Testimonies? by NeedYou(m): 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
importexpert:

Within d time u have been searching for job, u would have been competent if u choose to be an entrepreneur. Don't think of u starting resource just visit my profile to see testimonies
Requires a lot of money

(1) (Reply)

Five Quickest Ways To Succeed As A Student / How To Make Money With Scrapbooking / Learn The Five Most Sabotaging Job Interview Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.