Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,252 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Anambra's Boko Haram Prisoners And Buhari's Deafening Silence - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra's Boko Haram Prisoners And Buhari's Deafening Silence - Sahara Reporters (15715 Views)

Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / "FG Did Not Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For The 21 Chibok Girls" - Lai Mohammed / Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra's Boko Haram Prisoners And Buhari's Deafening Silence - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
eph12:
Jonathan had this problem. Not communicating properly to the masses. Is there a curse placed on Aso rock or what?

These guys are not really our leaders. More like pawns of international cults answerable to a wider cause that is not necessarily in the interests of the Nigerian people. That's why they don't communicate to you their actions, or the rationale behind them. Tell me, do you think it's a coincidence that Buhari kept running to London prior to assuming office? These are the people they are working for. Same as Jonathan when he was in power, even though he had a different style. It's conceivable (and increasingly probable) that the entire Boko Haram saga is orchestrated from overseas with the active collusion of our so-called leaders here.

1 Like

Re: Anambra's Boko Haram Prisoners And Buhari's Deafening Silence - Sahara Reporters by hansad: 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
bright007:
Buhari's plan is to Islamize Nigeria.

This is evident in all his political appointments ....they are all from the North and entirely muslims

Another proof is this relocation of captured boko haram members to Anambra....

the next thing you hear is jail brake orchestrated by other boko haram members and then the south east become another war zone with boko haram members all over the state.

If a president Obama or prime minister Cameron enhances the transfer of terrorist suspects/prisoners from their zone of operation to a more tranquil zone in their respective countries - impeachment process may follow.

Nigeria's president Buhari's action of transfer of terrorists from their areas of operations in the far north to the southeast area where the terrorists do not operate amounts to increasing the frontline for terrorism; Buhari through the act unnecessarily increased the war front for Ngeria's army and other security operatives.

Through this prisoners transfer, Buhari has the benign intention to create suffering, fear, and despondency in a part of a country where he is president; but the essence of his being the president includes arrest of such suffering, fear and despondency among any group in the country.

Part of why Buhari is delaying appointment of ministers as required by the constitution is because he needs time to carry out dictatorial decisions which include this extension of terrorists frontiers as done by relocation of terrorists to a run-down low-security prison in a highly crowded area of Ekwulobia, as well as Buhari's recent ordering of removal of soldiers from checks- points. Police are no match to terrorists anywhere in the world.

Members of the NASS need to start impeachment moves against dictator Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Anambra's Boko Haram Prisoners And Buhari's Deafening Silence - Sahara Reporters by ruffDiamond: 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
madridsta007:

lol, apparently the West no longer matters, even after they provided the oil to that ran the propaganda machine for Buhari. The East wouldn't matter. The South South, maybe for their oil.
for yr befuddled confuse mind.the west WILL continue to be very very RELEVANT in the scheme of thing politically while Southeast WILL continue to take theback seat .no one wants a COLLABO with ill-mannered,uneducated, rude,belligerent , vain pride,uncouth, compulsive cheat,traitors ,STATE ENEMY I-Gnorant Baboon Order.u either integrate or risk final DISINTEGRATION

#saynotobiabsurd grin
Re: Anambra's Boko Haram Prisoners And Buhari's Deafening Silence - Sahara Reporters by Emekamex(m): 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
where do you get all these your memes, I'm proud having you around
Thanks dear, I design them myself.
Re: Anambra's Boko Haram Prisoners And Buhari's Deafening Silence - Sahara Reporters by toshmann(m): 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
SUBMARINE:
Buhari creating room for lynching of his brothers down East

The East will be soaked in Northern blood if BH strikes.

Even though lion is the king of the jungle, it there not challenge a full grown Anaconda. angry

The buffalo can be a heavy challenge for the Lion. The Lion is not always a reigning king

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW4G_nWJYZA

1 Like

Re: Anambra's Boko Haram Prisoners And Buhari's Deafening Silence - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
They will be relocated when majority of the vulnerable inmates are completely radicalised.

The worry should not be with the 47 inmates but those they infect with their diseases.
Re: Anambra's Boko Haram Prisoners And Buhari's Deafening Silence - Sahara Reporters by SUBMARINE: 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
toshmann:

The buffalo can be a heavy challenge for the Lion. The Lion is not always a reigning king

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW4G_nWJYZA

The man is playing with fire

The East might be quiet doesn't mean that it is weak

The Northerners are sowing seeds of trouble that will finally consume Nigeria

BH strikes the East and his brothers down East will perish.

Only a foolish Lion dares an Anaconda

1 Like

Re: Anambra's Boko Haram Prisoners And Buhari's Deafening Silence - Sahara Reporters by stonecoldcafe: 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
Its the ultimate gift to the east for not voting for him! Sai baba
Re: Anambra's Boko Haram Prisoners And Buhari's Deafening Silence - Sahara Reporters by apogeez(m): 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
ice25:
Pa Buhari wants the east to have a taste of terrorism, forgetting that it is not actually security measures that has kept us safe all these while, rather it has been GOD on your side.

he Pa Buhari will be put to shame and whatever he intends to achieve from this will never come to pass
true talk my sister.. I have even apply to be cook dia being a cook u no wot suppose happen. P..?n
Re: Anambra's Boko Haram Prisoners And Buhari's Deafening Silence - Sahara Reporters by biafranqueen: 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
Imagine that in a minimum security prison ok they will see why they call us Biafrans.....
Re: Anambra's Boko Haram Prisoners And Buhari's Deafening Silence - Sahara Reporters by biafranqueen: 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
ROSSIKE:

These guys are not really our leaders. More like pawns of international cults answerable to a wider cause that is not necessarily in the interests of the Nigerian people. That's why they don't communicate to you their actions, or the rationale behind them. Tell me, do you think it's a coincidence that Buhari kept running to London prior to assuming office? These are the people they are working for. Same as Jonathan when he was in power, even though he had a different style. It's conceivable (and increasingly probable) that the entire Boko Haram saga is orchestrated from overseas with the active collusion of our so-called leaders here.
I agree with you on every part but GEJ running to London. The problem they had with GEJ was his relationship with China also, he was not ready to resign the oil contracts as is therefore he was removed. Boko Harem started as a Virginia Langley mission that was soon copied by other terrorist organizations using the Boko Haram name. It is now out of control.
Re: Anambra's Boko Haram Prisoners And Buhari's Deafening Silence - Sahara Reporters by 247notire(m): 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
ruffDiamond:
for yr befuddled confuse mind.the west WILL continue to be very very RELEVANT in the scheme of thing politically while Southeast WILL continue to take theback seat .no one wants a COLLABO with ill-mannered,uneducated, rude,belligerent , vain pride,uncouth, compulsive cheat,traitors ,STATE ENEMY I-Gnorant Baboon Order.u either integrate or risk final DISINTEGRATION

#saynotobiabsurd grin
Re-Re-read what you just typed. U need serious help. You are a very untrained homo sapiens and may God forgive u for ur vituperations. Lastly be very careful for if u continue with this trend u'll be 6 feet sooner rather than later...
Re: Anambra's Boko Haram Prisoners And Buhari's Deafening Silence - Sahara Reporters by arbitter: 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
hansad:

If a president Obama or prime minister Cameron enhances the transfer of terrorist suspects/prisoners from their zone of operation to a more tranquil zone in their respective countries - impeachment process may follow.

Nigeria's president Buhari's action of transfer of terrorists from their areas of operations in the far north to the southeast area where the terrorists do not operate amounts to increasing the frontline for terrorism; Buhari through the act unnecessarily increased the war front for Ngeria's army and other security operatives.

Through this prisoners transfer, Buhari has the benign intention to create suffering, fear, and despondency in a part of a country where he is president; but the essence of his being the president includes arrest of such suffering, fear and despondency among any group in the country.

Part of why Buhari is delaying appointment of ministers as required by the constitution is because he needs time to carry out dictatorial decisions which include this extension of terrorists frontiers as done by relocation of terrorists to a run-down low-security prison in a highly crowded area of Ekwulobia, as well as Buhari's recent ordering of removal of soldiers from checks- points. Police are no match to terrorists anywhere in the world.

Members of the NASS need to start impeachment moves against dictator Buhari.

Lmao!, Heres whats gonna happen, those Prisoners will move and stay down East and you're gonna live with it like the little bitches you are.
No need to argue with benign halfwits online. Whats the worst you can do?
Re: Anambra's Boko Haram Prisoners And Buhari's Deafening Silence - Sahara Reporters by zendy: 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
ruffDiamond:
grin deafening silence my a.SS so he's supposed to call a meeting of ohanenze something ,with that WANTED FELON AT LARGE, nnamadi 'coward'kanu cheesy (woah,see as I mangle DAT animal's name grin my bad sorry) in attendance on the high table abi?? OK keep waiting for his response or better still, go find out from the Fulani commander stationed at ewu-lobia or something those dudes are itching badly to waste something grin like it or not ,yr Southeast is 100%part of the federal republic ,the prison there is also federal ,on STATE OWNED TERRITORY, COMPRISING YOUR BUSH VILLAGES,HAMLETS AND SETTLEMENT ,ALL UNDER FEDERAL CONTROL AND JURISDICTION and does NOT belong to yr imaginary #Biafra LAND grin and there is NO JACK YALL VAIN,EMPTY PRIDE CHEST BEATER CAN DO ABOUT IT!!! unless y'all looking for daylight massacre shocked action,they say,SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORD!Mr President has done his part it's up to you to do something hmmm,even yr GEJ would never advised such stupid blunder .he has been THERE AND KNEW FEDERAL MIGHT REALLY MEAN shocked

#saynotobiafraUD

#ONENATIONGREATPEOPLE cool

A lot of people such as your self have suddenly developed a penchant for using their MB to come online to showcase their stupidity. You are calling Kanu a felon for exposing the fraud called Nigeria? You are talking about my home state becoming host to 47 terrorists in the name of your fraudulent "One Nigeria". I don't blame you, dance while the music is still playing because it wont play forever. The day of reckoning is coming when us Igbos will once again rise up to enforce our right to self determination with Biafra, and this time, it will be a fight to the finish.
Re: Anambra's Boko Haram Prisoners And Buhari's Deafening Silence - Sahara Reporters by gottliebglobal(m): 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
bright007:
Buhari's plan is to Islamize Nigeria.

This is evident in all his political appointments ....they are all from the North and entirely muslims

Another proof is this relocation of captured boko haram members to Anambra....

the next thing you hear is jail brake orchestrated by other boko haram members and then the south east become another war zone with boko haram members all over the state.
You took this right outta my mouth. That might be the game plan.
Re: Anambra's Boko Haram Prisoners And Buhari's Deafening Silence - Sahara Reporters by billyG(m): 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
So na only 47 BH dey make does biafrans dey shout like okuko,let dem sharpen dia machetes & dane gun eany BH prisoners that escape frm okwulobia prison shld be brought down,time 4 easterners 2 take dia pound of flesh.
Re: Anambra's Boko Haram Prisoners And Buhari's Deafening Silence - Sahara Reporters by billyG(m): 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
So na only 47 BH dey make does biafrans dey shout like okuko,let dem sharpen dia machetes & dane gun eany BH prisoners that escape frm okwulobia prison shld be brought down,time 4 easterners 2 take dia pound of flesh.if dey cannot fight 47BH how can dey fight 4 Biafra republik?
Re: Anambra's Boko Haram Prisoners And Buhari's Deafening Silence - Sahara Reporters by demandtruth: 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
May be the federal prisons in any state in now out
of bounds for the federal government such that any people or
state determine what should be done.

There was a time some of these boko haram were transferred
to Lagos prisons, tried and sentenced in Lagos state

So, i don't see what the noise is all about if a husband chooses
to sleep with the wife on the floor or water bed.
Re: Anambra's Boko Haram Prisoners And Buhari's Deafening Silence - Sahara Reporters by jice(m): 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
This is Boko Haram expansion policy.
Re: Anambra's Boko Haram Prisoners And Buhari's Deafening Silence - Sahara Reporters by NovusHomo(m): 12:02am On Jul 06, 2015
chudidonas:
The Fulani man won't respond.... I mean how does the East matter?

No, he would not, and should not respond. That decision was taken by GEJ, your son. Buhari is a respectful man. He respects GEJ's decsion. O pari.

1 Like

Re: Anambra's Boko Haram Prisoners And Buhari's Deafening Silence - Sahara Reporters by madridsta007(m): 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
ruffDiamond:

#saynotobiabsurd grin

Lol...

To be used and dumped.

Yes, for that you will matter.
Re: Anambra's Boko Haram Prisoners And Buhari's Deafening Silence - Sahara Reporters by madridsta007(m): 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
chudidonas:

You know. The SW has served its purpose. It is all about Relevance

Agreed, but relevance which ends up being used and dumped is no purpose.
Re: Anambra's Boko Haram Prisoners And Buhari's Deafening Silence - Sahara Reporters by lordliri(m): 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
He has planted the seed to effect his anti eastern agenda.. From Anambra BH will easily strike eastern states and head on to middle belt or lagos. This is not happening by chance, everything happening is just as I feared. You think PMB gives a -sh bout u.. are u their definition of first class citizen or true Muslim..

The most saddening part is how I watched Yorubas chantin change from the bottom of their biased and Igbo hatin minds, most of u didn't mind having the devil in as long as he is not an Ibo..

May this country burn and you all get what u deserve.. God's will is already happening since u fools sold ur generations unborn out for condemnation.

The country is a failed system and I see empty headed politicians without foresight .. the drum is beatin hard.. and ur votes did count and will everly hunt you.. and to those who still think they can make excuses for PMB and his cluelessness.. let me reserve the curse.
Re: Anambra's Boko Haram Prisoners And Buhari's Deafening Silence - Sahara Reporters by OkpaDiOku: 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
Buhari must reverse this decision else he will face the full wrath of the Igbos.
Re: Anambra's Boko Haram Prisoners And Buhari's Deafening Silence - Sahara Reporters by unclejb2(m): 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Buhari is very generous. At least he did not 4get to give the south east something....at least boko haram. At all at all na wiinch.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50 NSCDC Officers To Ondo Over Illegal Mining / Babajide Sanwo-olu's Happy New Year Message. Speaks Igbo, Hausa, Egun / President Buhari Swears-In 6 New INEC Commissioners (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.